Japanese restaurant next door has great food

>japanese restaurant next door has great food
>they take the online order service down
>they're a bunch of literal fucking retards who don't know how to even use a phone let alone talk on it

keep your weeb trash over there, your waifu is shit, that'll show you

Asuka is my waifu.

that's an improvement. where the fucking mods to keep you savages out of here?

Anime website.

I hope you know your waifus creator hates you.

lmao who cares what he thinks. Are you messing with me? How pathetic would someone have to be to worry about that?

>cooking board

I just want to let you know that I am hiding this horrid thread.

>next door
Do you have legs?

sometimes I order delivery

thanks

>and food

what do you order??

2 x sesame sauce rice
California roll
chicken katsu

I even decide to eat it in a bowl this time.

From a place that, even if you don't literally mean next door, is probably within a half mile of your house? Sounds like wasted money if you're not having anyone over that you don't want to leave alone, or you're busy with work. You'd be better off getting the exercise in.

if you order over a certain threshold, the delivery is free!

Good taste user.

Post pic of food from said Japanese place

Rei is best food

but...I ate it

I guess the california rolls are still here

>windows 10
>shitty sushi
that looks nothing like a california roll friend, they're a shit place. and why are they giving it to you in styrofoam?

That's the most common take-out box.

I never understood the appeal of sushi to begin with let alone the same rice without fish. It's just rice... make it at home.

I love you, user

awh, you can have a rare asuka

do you cum on the figurines user?

I can't.

My local take out has one American person, and her only job is too answer the phone. Before they hired her it was a nightmare to order over the phone to the 90 year old lady that knew 5 English words

Had the same problem, went to a tiny ceviche place that I had heard had bad service. Call in, try to find out about their menu and specials, the woman has a thick spanish accent and can't speak english. We go in, have a little bit of trouble ordering, it's a bit pricey but it's a tourist place so that's not shocking. Food was great, wish the lady understood english. She was a real qt though.

I have never had take out sushi in that box. How much did you pay for this?

Five or six bucks