Banyan

You saw banyan everyday and going up? You decided to finally buy in? Bizz so smart? No?? NO? You didn't get dumped on right user? You didn't buy the bags of pajeets? REKT told you so.

Attached: the-banyan-tree.jpg (800x475, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@koozi.bear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, saw that coming. Anyone who bought the top will be holding those bags for a long time...this project is in it's earliest stages and won't be making news any time soon.

Stages of development are irrelevant to crypto, everything is speculation. Tons of coins reach values based entirely on their team (which BBN has a powerhouse one), roadmap and connections.

It's on fucking Bibox and it's a bear market.....

And it just pulled a quick 4x...pump time is over. Enjoy the dump.

checked
kekked
banyan bagholders rekt

Holding bags... f-fuck

Attached: DCC588F9-2246-400A-8BD3-E87471911FB2.jpg (1242x782, 267K)

Reading is difficult, I understand user. Good thing for us is that it's being added to other major exchanges soon. Pump will continue.

are bayan trees real types of trees?

Yeah just like matrix. Right? It is way higher now than when it was shilled and on a lot of exchange? Right user? Or is it half the price and still not listed? SCAMMED

Yes? They are trees, i don't know what you mean with real.

In time, user. Will it 5x in a week like some think? Probably not, but it's not a scam.

That case you'll be fine. Just fucking with the moonboys making them scared.

This is not a scam token. Do u think this team was built to fail. NO. Great projects take time to develop, and Banyan is in its infancy stage.
At least let it hit 4-5 exchanges before u call it a scam

Not even on ready and you already shit your pants, what the fuck

If you've been in crypto for longer than three months you would know that all new coins like this pump hard and then bottom out for a very long time. A real shame about your bags.

Already 2x my 300k stack, it dipped down a few sats after going up for 3 days straight, big deal lol. It'll do atleast a 5x from here before the supply increase 3. June

The thing is that BBN has a tier 1 team and wasn't shilled on yt / reddit yet. Once this happened it might go down as people take profits. But right now it's at $15MM still waiting to be shilled to normans.

The logo is so nice I would like to invest just for that.

Attached: 1521978245021.jpg (540x362, 36K)

That depends entirely on the coins potential. I'm still up anyway, hardly what I'd call bags.

It does not. The coin literally doesn't matter the market follows trends. It might shoot up. But if there is nothing, people won't go to it already. How new are you?

Let me guess...you're holding MAN and CPC too aren't you?

>But if there is nothing, people won't go to it already
Everyone thus far has repeated to you numerous times that there's much more than "nothing". Coins can and have pumped easily on news alone. BBN is still doing well despite being in a bear market, and that's not including the fact that it hasn't been shilled to much of anywhere yet.
How new am I? Old enough to know that random tards on Veeky Forums aren't fortunetellers.

No, I dumped MAN on the last pump and plan on getting back in later, though.

u yelly?

Circulating supply just updated on CMC.

>skeptical anons fud over normal fluctuations
>I buy on the way down
we'll see what happens in a couple months

This only just beginning

Banyan literally is the three of India. KEK

>Banyan
China faggot

You need to get out of this shitcoin FAST. The pump is over.

Google it kek. It's the tree of India. HAHAAHAH JUST SOLD 100K. get out before i spread this fud everyday.

Maybe promising but

1) clearly part of the chink vaporware circle jerk
2) pumped to high heaven, although still a small cap

One to watch.

You're reading too far into it. Just look up banyan tree China and it's prevalent there too.

No fud is scary if you invest what you can afford to lose and dyor. Jeez, it's like successful investors have a reason for preaching both.

Except one of the team members was asked to come back to China by the govt to start this project.
I don't know whether you'll kill yourself or not when you realize what this crypto actually is, but I can tell you it'll be after that x100 minimum moon.

I'll bite. What is it than faggot larper

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@koozi.bear/banyan-network-a-huge-addition-to-the-chinese-megatron-blockchain

This guy sums them up pretty well, has a few articles on it.

Looks great. I got some hpb. around 10% of folio, why would i want to add banyan if hpb is the key. Only for the quick flip than right.

Honestly, I say yes for now unless we get some major details. BBN is still going to be a super solid longterm investment if you want it to be, but the market favors central coins (HPB in this case) and platforms for now. In the short term though, BBN will obviously do very well and I'm planning on using it to up my holdings in other coins.

Itt: people who didn't get in earlier.

Ok, yeah that it was i was thinking. Thanks.

Just fyi, the circ supply triples in June. So whether or not you plan on being in longterm, it'd be best to dump in May.

Terrible FUD pajeet.

Time for Banyan to get LOCKED

Attached: derobanyan.png (250x250, 43K)

yeah I know. Looked into it pretty seriously but im too lazy to make new exchange account. But with the supply unlocking in mind i can't see it getting more than half of hpb cap. So Ill just go with that now. thanks senpai.

Stop shilling your 3k marketcap coin

Now Banyan back above 14c, where are you now OP. Real tempting to buy back in now huh

BANYAN IS SCAM COIN

PLEASE DON'T BUY SIRS

Takes like 5 seconds on Bibox, IDEX a little longer if you don't have metamask. Still worth it imo. Hope you make it user!

Same, may we all make it. :D

Someone said there was supposed to be a YouTube video from a medium sized channel a couple days ago. Couldn't find any shilling content. Update on that?

I know crypto zombie made a vid. Not really my guy but he is into chink coins.

Yeah I saw that one. There was supposed to be a more recent one but it's either delayed or someone spreading false shills.

coincrunch interview (already out), suppoman

>suppofaggot
Fucking cuck

I know little about him or really any crypto YTer, but are his videos generally positive or do they have a habit of shedding a bad light on a coin? Is his influence going to make it look like another TRX?

Can go either way. He shills and he also criticises. No guarantee he will shill for bnb.

he literally said the most positive things about bbn in his mystery coin video

Without naming it?

Fingers crossed. Not sure much influence it'll have, but I need a good lift since I dumped my MAN for this (and it proceeded to pump, in typical fashion).

he said it was trading on bibox, unionpay smart cofounder, big data ecosystem. It was 100% banyan