The Worst Thing You've Ever Tasted

What is THE worst thing that you've ever eaten that left a lasting mark of grossness on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ur mom

When I was a kid in the 90s I had a kids burger at White Spot. It was a single piece of "beef" absolutely drenched in melted processed "mozza" cheese. There was so much cheese it coated the side of the bottom half of the bun, all the way around, and left a pool on the plate. I tasted like melted processed cheese on some sort of fake meat ham thing.

grapefruit. tastes like my stomach acid

Kekk

An hawaïenne pizza.

meat

Approximately 1tbsp of feminine goo from my girlfriend's vagina. Entered my mouth all at once while 69ing. Tasted salty at first, but had the worst tomato musk aftertaste. Had to Listerine before we continued. The thought of it had me wincing for a week afterwards.

a shiitake mushroom

spoiled pork

Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
Fake meat
On fake bread
With fake cheese

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was spawned in a petri dish.

Anchovies.
Had them once on a salad, never had them again.

a celery salad, actually revolting to think about. throughout my entire meal I was on the verge of throwing up.

>feminine goo
Maybe old stale cum?

Kratom powder mixed in water.

It was foul.

Orange juice & hallucinogenic mushroom vomit....... it gets stuck in the back of your throat for a while.

Maybe what you tasted was CHAD Thundercock sperm from two hours earlier.

Celery. I have been to many places, eaten many fucked up things. I have eaten brains, fermented herring, stinky tofu, 100 day old egg, even a cookie made from camel shit. The worst thing to this day I have ever tasted is still celery. Maybe if I tried fermented basking shark or literally anything that could be considered "Filipino cuisine" I would have a new #1, but until that day celery will remain at the top.

Uh, they make these things called chastity belts that I highly recommend you invest in. That stuff you describe as "feminine" was quite the opposite.

You know when you are eating peanuts and all of a sudden you get one that is really gross? Well one time I had a peanut like that, but it was about 10 times worse. I have no idea what the fuck was wrong with that peanut. I spit it out immediately and it still took forever to get the taste out of my mouth.

A gas station chorizo burrito.

I don't know what i was thinking.

Same happens with sunflower seeds. I don't know what it is.

lol you swallowed some other bloke's jizz m8

>morning glory seeds

Far and away the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted. I ate them as a teen to get high, and spent the majority of the trip with some terrible stomach indigestion. It had the strangest flavor too. It was bitter, spicy, and tasted like dirt.

Oh shit!

You think that is normal? What kind of beastly pigs are you going down on? Fucking hell, you would be better off as a virgin!

You're smelly doodle lad. Give it a wash aye

Eggplant. That shits not meant for human consumption.

>fake cheese
that's a beef 'n cheddar not a roast beef sandwich and it is amazing

You're supposed to wash them. Some companies coat them with fungicides and other nasty shit to discourage you from getting high.

San Pedro tea

Tasted like a cup full of the first time I remember vomiting as a child

My hottie gf (at the time) miscarried on my face.
>bangin meth sex when she was 17 and big tits held up well, but bounced just right.
>start to go soft
>"Eat the pussy like a madman," because that's my usual thought process 20 years ago
>feel extra wetness on my face and tasting metal
>glide my hand up my cheek because something seems off by this ordeal
>extra fluid seems to be drying quick, plus new chunks
>chunks.... WTF
>head to the bathroom, flip on the lights to reveal my face covered in miscarriage fetus
mfw

I'm sorry for your loss.

Did you chew on the chunks a little? What did they taste like?

the last time i ate taco bell i got a little shard of bone in my crunchwrap and even thinking about eating fast food makes me nauseous

delete this post

I chewed a couple for a split sec within about the first 5 seconds or so because I was checking to see if I got period chunks on my face, but thankfully I had no period residue in my mouth

You know, that's a more common problem than most people would think.

Yeah haha. That would've been gross.

I love 100 year old egg with jook!

vanilla yogourt

>disliking any kind of food at all

millennials are fucking spoiled as shit.

rarefags will defend this

I made sure they were organic, presticide free, ready to eat, and i washed them. They just taste bad

top tier banter, thanks for the laugh

>cookie made from camel shit

youre making things up now

>meth
>teenage trash
>17yo and pregnant
>miscarriage while doing drugs
>Trump dickrider
sounds about right

Fucking cucks in here. Maybe 1 tbsp is an overstatement. It wasn't man cum, I've tasted that before. This was rank vaginal drool.

This cuck knows whats up. Isn't me though.

t. virgin

This cuck isn't me either.

reddit.com/r/grool/

>he doesn't go down on girls with hygiene issues
>better call him a virgin

Married with kids dude. The wife actually washes her pussy. Every girl I have ever been with was clean. What the fuck is wrong with you? If you wouldn't eat rancid food, why do you eat rancid cunt? You must be a feminist...

Perhaps Janssons Teasing. Disgusting

>married with kids
>browses Veeky Forums
pick one cunt.

Once I bought a homeless guy a coke and when I handed it off he breathed into my mouth. True fucking story. His cigarette-laden, unwashed mouth smell got caught in the back of my throat.

>meth banging

it ruinded me user, nothing is every the same after that

Nope. Was some fancy camels they kept in extremely clean buildings with concrete floors. The camels were fed high quality oats and grains, and their dung was collected, dried, mixed with sugar, cocoa, and flour, and baked into cookies.

Veeky Forums is my secondary board. I'm more of a /pol/ kinda guy. Wife took the little ones to visit her parents. I don't hate her parents, but I have work and also no interest in flying across the country just to see them.

Shadilay, brother

Take out Chinese joint in strip mall I was working at that day. Ordered General Tso's combo as safe choice.

- Fried rice is all yellow and bland. No pork/onion/veggies/egg etc
- Chicken is breaded sweet and sour chicken. Felt microwaved because it was soggy and really hot.
- Glob of General Tso's sauce on it
- Eggroll was only filled with undercooked cabbage.

Literally the Coke was the best part of the meal.

yea

couldn't eat regular mushrooms for like 6 months after that

I eat anything.
I was adopted from a third world country. You kind of... Fixate on food when you remember not having any.

Worst thing, eh? I left some chocolates under my car seat by accident. So several months later I found the box of chocolates still tightly wrapped but melted and re-solidified over and over.

So I took them into my apartment, opened the package and started to eat. Okay, so I had this carpet beetle problem in my car. Well now despite the plastic wrap I had a carpet beetle problem in my chocolate. The larva were swarming in it. I didn't even have time to be grossed out. I had bought carpet beetles into my fucking apartment. Those things will destroy everything. So I had to drive out for bug spray and saturation bomb my dining room carpet all the way to the door just to be sure. :(

>mfw having to check if this was Veeky Forums

Dude white spot fucking sucks. Did you get it on the ferry?

Can't stand the IPA

after uni sushi, i got a pork belly sushi
it was like a hot snappy yet unchewable chewy airpit,

i lost all my appetite, could not eat more of the meal and got flashbacks of that flavor for like a year
so hot and shitty

Folgers coffee.

favorite drug effect of all time, least favorite consumption method of all time

Chicken in a gloppy brown seafood sauce in a three star hotel. I want paragliding for the first time the next morning and by the afternoon I was puking blood off the hotel balcony. I cant think of the dish without feeling sick and dont understand why I ate past a single briney mouthful. I guess after a day hiking I was too hungry to care.

Worst thing I ever had was at a cafe in Georgia. They had these dumplings called khinkali, and I ordered a few cheese dumplings. As soon as you bit into them, some sort of vile cheese water spilled out all over the plate. I don't know how to describe this shit, it was like slightly yellow water with a faint cheese taste, but it made me want to vomit. Definitely the worst thing I've ever tasted.

It was a juice.
The juice itself was just fine and I loved it.
Then one day I was laying in bed and decided to drink it laying down.
Juice went in all holes, and almost drowned me.
Couldn't get near to it for at least 10years, just imagining its flavor made me sick.
Last couple of years I'm sort of recovering.

Interesting how the brain works. Something bad happens, and related things become so bad in your mind.

Water chestnuts are the grossest thing in existence barring literal human shit.

nothing tastes bad enough to cause me much trouble. bad mouthfeel sticks in the memory for longer. raw squid tentacle, pig's feet.

Durian. But I was like 12, might not be that bad now, but I've never been game to try again

>tfw you used to come to Veeky Forums for actual cooking tips

Mayonnaise and sour cream ruin everything they're on for me.

Poi.

I've talked to Hawaiians who say it's an acquired taste, but I can't imagine how
Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up

Ricotta ?

This fucking abomination right here. It may have been under a heatlamp for a day or two as well, because shitty restaurant.

The smell alone was enough to make others at the table retch, and I forced down half of it before being overcome with nausea. I felt sick to my stomach for hours afterward, though on the bright side I don't fear new food any longer.

Take this back you twat.

DELET THIS

Fucking jump off a bridge if you use Reddit.

that looks like fucking tapeworms

I came here to say this.

Fucking vile.

Children's grape flavored liquid cough medicine
I had some of that as a kid, nearly threw up, and now the thought of anything artificially grape flavored, or grape juice/wine, makes me uncomfortable.
Although the only wine I've actually drank is that nasty cheap Jew one, because I go to all the jewfests at my grandparents' every year.

Probably some type of unicellular mushroom that settles into a mutant peanut and produces nasty chemicals

Two terrible things I have had:

1. My grandfather used to love to eat this fermented peach jam. It was absolutely vile.

2. Olives

San Pedro tea. The trip was great though.

I'm convinced tapeworms would taste better. Andouillette is pork and bovine offal wrapped in a pigs colon. One of those "people actually eat this?" type foods.

So i was really hungry and i sometimes rosted sunflourseeds in a pan and ate them as a snack with a little salt.
One time they were bad. And it bust was every 20 there was one which tasted absolutly rotten and gross. Felt like vomiting when i ate one.
But as i was hungry and i went on. It was torture, still i finished them.

I once ate a tomato that was so sour it was out of this world. Like it tasted what I imagine battery acid would taste like.

Not sure what happened. Something involving the pesticide maybe?

I once ate whale which was pretty digusting as well. It had been laying around for a while and was badly cooked and it legit was just chewing on a sponge. Had absolute no flavor. Took like 5 minutes of chewing to get one piece down.

jail food.

did you get buttsecks'd in jail?

>1980s
>Halloween
>receive a small green milk carton-like box filled with sour apple-flavor chewing gum

It was the worst tasting stuff on Earth. I like granny smith apples then and now, but this stuff was flavored artificially and tasted nothing like green apples (just like all such artificially stuff that is suppose to taste like green apples.) Even the thought of that shit made me sick years later.

I got some spicy cooking oil for christmas. Wasn't even spicy put it in some ramen, mouth was coated for days even after brushing teeth several times,

its decent fried
>inb4 amerifat trying to be healthy

Your GF either has really poor hygeine or you sucked up Chad's spent spooge.

Piure

Hungry Jacks (Aussie Burger King) brought out these sliders. There was pulled chicken or pulled beef. The beef honestly tasted exactly how wet dog food smells.

kek

I had a warrant for something did (on rather didn't do) from 2013 and I didn't even know it, so I was in a detention center for about a week and a half. I was basically a big room with about 70 other inmates that could best be described as a big daycare; had a couple tvs, some tables for card games and chess and a couple doorless rooms with showers and toilets.

A typical meal would be a piece of fruit (apple, orange or banana), a couple crappy cookies, always the same shitty denigrating roll of bread, and some kind of slop with protein in it. It came with like, 4~ salt and/or pepper packets because if you didn't add those, EVERYTHING tasted like water cooked oatmeal. Pasta sauce, gravy, rice an 'cheese,' stew, all of it was untastably bland.

and yes, buttreamings at least 7 times a day, I still can't sit down.