Dinner for bf

What's a good dish I can cook for the bf to get him in the mood to get dicked all night long? I was thinking of something light; preferably Italian, something that goes well with wine. Or maybe a salmon dish served with asparagus.

As for Italian dishes, I was thinking of pasta alla puttanesca. What do you cu/ck/s recommend?

oysters, fellow fag

>LOL HEY GUYS I'M GAY LOOK AT MEEEE!

Sage!

>what can I feed a man so he wants to take my dick in his ass?

thai or Filipino food. They are all faggots.

I'd honestly recommend not eating anything at all immediately prior if you plan on doing butt stuff. Even if it's not the food you just ate, whatever you ate earlier in the day will start to move in response.

Arsenic

t.triggered /pol/tards

Did you forget how to get to reddit?
You lost, poof?

Am I a "/pol/tard" if I find graphic displays of male homosexuality a bit gross to look at? Not "triggered," but I'd rather not see that when I'm thinking about food. I also don't think people should be encouraged to kill them for their gayness though, and apparently that also makes me a /pol/tard, for standing against the teaching of Islam. I guess I better start learning how to be a Nazi.

Sage because your image disturbs my appetite.

'sup triggered /pol/tard

Years Well well well if it isn't reddit

Something spicy, chili with beans perhaps.
Plenty of fibre.
Laxatives.
Roofies.
Enjoy the wet bum fun!

/pol/ actually. Faggot

how about some horse cock served with bull balls?
not that light but sure gets you in the mood for some cock

btw I'm a gril :3

No, you're a guy with mental illness.

solid thread

what an amazing first post to see when going on this board for the first time
also lol op ur gay xd

I dunno what it is, but two men together seems so unnatural and disgusting. But I have no problem whatsoever if two women want to get it on.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Oysters are great. But some fish that doesn't stink works well, like sea bass cooked sous vide in rosemary and thyme. My most successful meal for this seems to be a pasta dish with salmon, cream, and chillies. Will post recipe if O can fi

How about some cock with a little bit of shit and lube on it?

Just make sure to serve lots of tea. Faggots love that shit.

Hmm. I'd probably do the little penis shaped pasta over creamy Alfredo for laughs. Slip a cock ring into his wine glass to get the point across. And some real nice traffic cones to sit on at the dinner table.

I'm gay & /pol/. What now?

>pasta alla puttanesca

Made that for a girl I was dating for a little while, turns out it means pasta prostitute style. Haven't seen her in years.

Same

Just put your dick on a plate

I'm a penis virgin but I'm curious about meeting a guy on grinder to let him put it in my butt, I'm just worried I might poop or smell or something. I dunno.

Taco bell and ghb

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

With a drizzle of tomato sauce to be licked off.

I'd imagine bear sex smells fucking abhorrent.

Both dude's diets are essentially meat, cheese and beer

why not settle for an obedient Filipino twink or eccentric Puerto Rican slut?

>Twink
You might as well be straight if you want to fuck a guy that can pass for a girl

this is the same mental illness that makes "chicks with dicks" a commonplace. men have penises. .

subtle cultural conditioning

I dunno what it is, but seeing a man and woman together seems so unnatural and disgusting. But I have no problem whatsoever if two men want to get it on.

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

Yeah, exactly, reddit

>man and woman together
>unnatural
Sounds like your guts aren't tolerant to eggs.

>falling for the vaginal jew

Back to Plebbit you go, white knights

>flying for the extremophile bacteria

Back to DeviantArt you go, meme benis

Kys

Asparagus will make your urine smell bad and probably also your dick so I'd stay away from it.

Someone mentioned oysters, those are an aphrodisiac so they can be very romantic if you prepare them right. They also boost sperm production. Dark chocolate does this as well in addition to just being a very sexy dessert food in general. If you want maximum romance, do a three-course meal.

If you're going Italian, stay away from Garlic or you might not get any big bristly kisses from him later in the evening, tiger.

Have fun and tell us how it went.

Fuck off jew fag. We all know your kind infiltrated reddit with the Jew agenda years ago.

It means you are fucked in the heda and/or brainwashed

It's because you're not a raging homo. Women can be hot but the reality is you'd puke if you saw two bulldykes going at it.

fuck off, faggot

This has me barely holding back tears of joy. Thank you user, you made my day.

I wish I had bear bf

We get it OP you're gay.

As an user stated earlier Oysters and Chocolate are generally good mood-setters but nothing will straight make him lust after your dick.

Google aphrodisiac foods.

Indisputable aphrodisiac foods:
- oysters
- strawberries
- eggplants

AVOID:
- tofu: I heard that Japanese housewives who wants less sex feed their husbands this.

Chocolate is frequently recommended, but it primary works on women only.

>eating before fucking
Nah son. Just bang before dinner, it's what me and my girlfriend do.

I have a feeling OP posted this because some guy made a post about what to feed a girl in preparation for a night of deep dicking.

But eh, chill out. Or freak out because you are jealous that OP won't be sucked dry in a non-fun way comes Valentine's Day or ever worried that his fuckbuddy was faking it and is laughing at his lovemaking skills the following girls-night-out.

Red chilli pepper is suppose to be an aphrodisiac too.

One way I eat pasta (especially winter), is to mix red pepper flakes into olive oil. Then tomato paste.

!!!! If oral sex is on the menu, make sure you don't go directly in after spicy food obviously.