Does anyone else frequently try new beer to expand their bottle/can collection or am I just autistic?

Does anyone else frequently try new beer to expand their bottle/can collection or am I just autistic?

Autism

you're autistic. no one gives a flying fuck about your bottle collection

HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I CAN DRINK

neck yourself

I do this with bourbon bottles.

Not sure why. I don't really care what people think and I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I just like it.

>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME I CAN DRINK
Yeah actually I can understand that's what it looks like. The reason I started the collection was to remember beers that I liked but then my autism took over and I started adding bottles to the collection even if I don't like the beer.

Autism

autism
this shit is only acceptable for < 21 rented college apartments

I do it too my dude; I've got one of every big bottle of Unibroue, and a bottle of every type of Francis Ford Coppola wine (I love movies).

Also, it may be autism..

If you have to ask if youre autistic then youre a sperg.

You guys should share your collections

I started collecting liquor bottles senior year of high school. I probably have about 50. Most of them are stupid shit like jager or pinnacle whipped, but i have been building a home bar and i figure ill use the not shitty bottles for decoration.

You're actually just under 21 trying to show off.

I would, but they're packed away to prep for a move.

The Coppola bottles are cool: each bottle is a different color and they form a visible-spectrum gradient (aka a rainbow).

Your collection sound much more aesthetic than mine.

There's a /beer/ general were the adults who have had hundreds of beers discuss what they're currently drinking.

Only kids collect bottles as some kind of trophy.

this. I drink at least 6-8 new beers a week. The local craft bar rotates them all the time. I'd be a hoarder if i did this dumb shit.

Might work if you live in a shithole where the only place to get beer releases is the grocery store

Yeah, but I don't buy gay looking ones like you. Also I don't save cans, that's just retards.

I try new things whenever I can but I throw the bottles out.

My dad has a collection of beer cans from around the world from a time when that meant something which is pretty neat though.

>only 1 allagash beer

Missing out right now

I used to keep cool looking bottles but only because I make homebrew and I'd refill them but I bought a kegging system so into the trash they go.

When I was younger I used to keep whisky bottles and other hard liquor bottles that I had drank but after a while it became more of a shame thing as alcoholism grabbed a hold of me.
These days I wait until my neighbours aren't looking before I dump a load of empty bottles in the recycling bin.

>expand their bottle/can collection
Ha. I was 18 once

I did this when I was a kid with Jones bottles, but eventually I realized I was decorating my room with literal trash.

Autism is saving fucking red hook and goose island bottles. What the fuck? Save bottles or cans that you can't buy at Kroger.

I drink a lot of craft beer if I like it I buy more and keep the bottles in the fridge or maybe take the sticker off but keeping the bottles seems like an American college kid thing to do

plenty of other people do it, OP, but that doesn't mean you don't have autism

You're autistic. Keep the labels in a book or something, but just get rid of those bottles.

>I drink a lot of craft beer

Your a fag for collecting..but whats some of the best craft beer you all have had that i can buy in store..?

*glass shatters*

>buying good craft beer in stores
if it is good it will likely sell out at the brewery or immediately disappear at the store. And you'll likely only be getting local stuff, regional at best. And if you're in a shit region (anywhere besides New England), than you'll be getting shit.

But Allagash is pretty attainable and most of their stuff is worthwhile. Their White is easily the best that you can actually get without going to the brewery itself.

what the fuck are you talking about

>xhe's gotten to a brewery 1 hour before they open just to get in online

wtf and who the fuck are u all talking about..? how do you know whos area..? im lost?

Definitely autistic, op.

I've waited longer than that on dark lord day, doesn't mean you can't buy good craft beers in a store.

Probably just a sign you're 18, and just moved out of home.

this isn't dumb if you are collecting full beers, like I was hoping this thread was about, post your full collections, ill post mine later if this shit thread is alive