Hosting a bachelorette dinner party

hosting a bachelorette dinner party.

what are some provocative, risqué foods to serve?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu-Pl60e8Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=pVYElxUXuB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hot dogs

Oysters and tequila so you will have something other than yourselves for fucking the male strippers. Ya, we all know you fuck the strippers. I hope he gets a peternaty test in 9 1/2 months...

French fries

A prenup.

Taco Bell

>implying prenups aren't thrown away when she starts crying in front of the judge

Ask the bride what she'd like to eat.

Make a plate with a sausage and a pair of meatballs.
Add alfalfa for pubes

Oo la la, how risque. You hens are going wild tonight

>want to demonstrate your commitment to a man by engaging in the cultural practice of marriage
>but the day before it happens you're gonna fuck 2 male strippers at the same time and eat a bunch of dick shaped apps
>if you did this at any other point you'd be a disgusting whore but because you've still got spunk running down your chin as you walk down the aisle it's for some reason okay
>baww where have all the good men gone

BBC.

Rocky mountain oysters.

youtube.com/watch?v=yu-Pl60e8Ds

Jews fresh from the oven, extra crispy.

Heil Hitler 14/88

ice genitals onto some cupcakes

you can acquire all manner of genital shaped candy online, look into that

Why? Why are women so penis envy?
Why so obsessed with eating cock?
"OMG! We're sooo naughty!"
Tee-Hee, let's watch 50 shades of gay in the background! ZOMG!"

Jello shots, lemon drops.
Get fucked up and be the hoes you are, but penis shaped lolipops or chocolates are enough. The "cleverness" of dick shaped food wears thin quickly and you're better off getting decadent food or food that your chicks will like rather than going with a penis shaped food theme.
No mad intended, but look at your pic, OP. You think serving whole geoduck is going to be appreciated? Maybe. Is it going to get eaten? Nope.
At least spend the money on a stripper instead of shitty food.

Pretty much any animal penis/testicles, the more exotic the better. Women are fascinated by penises, despite what any college bulldyke will tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVYElxUXuB4

Takatak. Literally a curry made from balls.

Are you okay user?

cum in everything

I'm okay.
I hate men who do the same thing.
Thought it was pretty sound advice.

long pig

my virginity

Kek

Most of the married girls I've talked to didn't have a bachelorette party. I think there are the ones that go turbo slut though and if they did I think the groom should break it off

Stuff involving chocolate is good. Pour some vodka in thick dark hot choc and tell them that its ghanaian choc liqueur.
The phallic shit will only work once methinks, something like a cake or sculpture as dessert if you are up for it.
Consider serving using the male form, and tablewear that accentuates the fact. You are fsr more likely to succeed with a number of little things throughout the eve than one or two giant phallus'.
Some related drinks could work, think absinthe and rose.

Something that leaves decent leftovers to console the former-bride-to-be with when the former-groom breaks it off after hearing about the bachelorette party.

tripes

it's a bachelorette party. they are not there for the food, right? stay with the popular stuff, that goes well with alcohol and dancing.

back to your containment board, turbovirgin

but he's right cu/ck/
a decent girl would do stuff with friends, get wasted, laugh their ass of like 12year olds and do stupid games in public. a kiss on the cheek of a stranger at max.

>fucking 2 male strippers
wtf do you think happens at bachelorette parties? Strippers, sometimes yes, but lmao it's no more crazy- in fact probably less so- than the stereotypical bachelor party.

>backing his /r9k/-induced delusions

because men have years to make crude jokes about sex and women have to cram it all into one night.

same with why baby showers involve "dirty diaper" making competitions.

women are taught not to make dick and poop jokes their whole lives, but they get one or two nights in their lives to go ham on it.

Underrated

Where the fuck can can I get these I wanted to trick my roommates into eating some.