Coworkers chug down coffee every morning

>coworkers chug down coffee every morning
>won't even shut up about how much they depend on it
>drinking coffee makes me physically ill

Am I missing anything? Is coffee so great that it makes everything better?

Other urls found in this thread:

roosroast.com/collections/blends/products/portland-in-the-90s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coffee isn't great, its the caffine that is great.

I always drink a cup of mild folgers and put a little bit of milk in it to help with the bitterness. It lasts me the whole day.

Coffee is great tho. You sound like someone who drinks energy drinks.

People who say their life depends on coffee are idiots. They aren't faggots like pretentious coffee snobs, but they do need the stupid smacked out of them. I just love coffee. It's delicious. It doesn't even have to be great coffee.

Ironically I do sip 5-hour energy from time to time.

A good latte is pretty damn good. And I do mean a good one, and not some Starbucks shit that's pumped with a shit ton of sugar.

Turkish Coffee and Cafe Cubano is also pretty tasty especially when paired up with a sweet pastry.

But I see these more as desserts than anything.

Coffee/caffeine is for fags
It becomes a crutch that you need to just stay awake for more than a few hours at a time

Don't fall for the caffeinated Jew

I only drink coffee if im eaing a pastry or after a large meal that included dessert. Flyover plebs drink coffee for "energy" and only the billyist of hills drink it black

>large meal
>dessert

Fat people opionons are worthless in all context

>not drinking it black
You got it backwards, mate
You want it black like your wife's lover

Flyover cows triggered. Good thing youll never matter

Adding milk and sugar is literally there to make it palatable to pussies

It's undeniable
It's like adding water to children's wine

I'm not flyover. I'm just not fat. Or poor.

Moo flyover cows mooooooo.

Unless you live in LA or NYC you = worthless flyover white trash

>flyovers don't matter
They put Trump in the White House

>Is coffee so great that it makes everything better?

Nope. This is coming from someone who loves coffee. Really well made lattes can be super tasty, and mochas from certain cafes (Ritual and Equator Coffee in California) can almost taste like dark hot chocolate. Talking about how much you need coffee to function is a meme.

Do you also fuck your sister?

What does everybody add to their coffee grinds? I'll normally use some fresh nutmeg and will sometimes throw in a dash of cinnamon and pepper. I just put red chili in today's grounds but haven't tasted it yet.
It isn't irony. He said it for a reason.

>tfw a member of your close family won't shut up about coffee
>tfw they constantly share shitty introvert/Minions memes
>"THIS IS SOOOOO ME XD LOL LMAO XD"
>tf they have a large mug that reads something along the lines of:
>"There's not enough coffee in the world to make me a morning person"
>tfw shit meme aside, it's a good fucking mug

You could try drinking better coffee.

>Burgers talking about black coffee

Fuck off, american coffee is water.

>Is coffee so great that it makes everything better?

I consider coffee medicine. Can't live without it. it cured my sleep apnea, and chronic fatigue. I'm also putting on muscle.

I like the taste of coffee but I don't drink it often as it makes me shoot liquid shit out of my ass within 15 minutes.

Most only like it for the caffeine. Like how alcoholics will deal with the taste of shitty beer or cheap vodka to get fucked up. Then their are the people that actually like the taste of good well made coffee.

That's because it's usually from your third world shitholes

That was the electoral college that did that, my dude.

Caffeine makes me crazy, I'm sensitive to it I guess. I love coffee but I only drink it when I need a "secret weapon" so to say because it tends to affect me so adversely. I get shakes, restless, more anxious, and I nearly always have diarrhea (on top of it being a diuretic). Depending on what kind of coffee I have my mood is elevated, I work more productively and am more focused, and it is easier for me to be creative.

You might benefit from trying tea, if you even want to. I find that it's not as bad as coffee, though it seems to be more of a diuretic.

You could also try decaf perhaps, though I refuse to drink decaf because I want the full experience of coffee despite loving the taste of it. My favourite way to have it is black with some pastry.

>Shitkickers in Pisswater, Okiedokie vote in the NYC billionaire because they believe he is going to make their life better

wew lad

>banned muslims in his first week

He did make America better

>Mild Folger's

Hazelnut, sometimes nutmeg.

>not some Starbucks shit that's pumped with a shit ton of sugar.

I personally despise coffee but I do understand why some feel that it has comforting properties.

If I drink a strong espresso on an empty stomach, it's like an instant enema. Cleans me right out.

Back to your garbageboard

This is my board. All boards belong to /pol/ except /mlp/ and /lgbt/

Shoo shoo ugly jew

lul no boards belong to /pol/. /pol/ is the septic tank of the fur chun.

quite down pleb

theres a whole world of caffine out there OP, find out what works for you

Hi plebbit

>PA is flyover now
;_;

Op, get some floral fresh roasted beans, grind coarse, and soak in boiled water for 1 minute before removing. Try and get ahold of some opiates, they are also pretty
addicting.

>tfw caffeine has no effect on me
i wish it gave me a kick so i could have a reason to drink coffee

Why?

Same thing?

i like the taste, but its not enough to make me want to drink it all the time

I prefer tea

Why do you want to drink it all the time? It costs money and has no calories. You either drink it for the caffeine or drink it for the taste. If neither are really doing it for you, why bother.

You're drinking Folgers! Of course it's terrible Folgers is gross!

That's like saying Cheddar Cheese sucks because you've only had American Slices.

And before you say Starbucks remember those chains purposely burn their coffee beans so people pay for the more expensive fattening drinks.

It can be quite tasty, perhaps decaf would suit you better (no caffeine). Or perhaps cold brewed coffee (to remove the acidity).

I think cold brew is likely the best option for you op, cold brew decaf if you'd prefer. Easy on the nerves and stomach and you can sweeten it with sugar and add milk, the way most people do.

negroid cant handle drinking milk detected

Folgers isn't worse than any other coffee brand. If you like coffee, you can appreciate the differences in different beans. Most of the quality comes from the brewing method anyway. Get off that hipster dick.

Does Folgers even sell beans?

my wife's son likes his coffee black

That has never happened to me. Try eating plants, without the fiber removed.

Try it from a cafe once a year or so. Your tastes change as you age. The biggest downside is moderate headaches when stopping abruptly. I always get off it before traveling to avoid the inconvenience of always needing to find some.

If Folgers does sell Whole Bean I'd willingly try it. I'm betting they don't because their coffee sucks.

And yes having your own Burr Grinder and grinding before brewing makes all the world's difference with coffee. It allows the coffee to stay fresh for longer so the Coffee Oils don't dry up.

Old Coffee sucks, Folgers even out of the fresh seal is old fucking coffee. There's a reason it's the cheap coffee.

>always like bitter food
>always liked really strong coffee
>enjoy the fuck out of some extremely bitter charcoal roast
I know I'm a pleb but I couldn't give a fuck. I like the taste; wish I could find stuff in stores that was half as strong.
Kys youreself. Coffee is delicious as fuck. I drink decaf in the evening because it's still delicious but I want to sleep now and then.

roosroast.com/collections/blends/products/portland-in-the-90s

the most strong and smokey roast you will find my friend I gurantee it

this is so absolutely and categorically untrue. It's literally no different than saying a local garden fresh tomato is no different from a force-ripened plucked green tomato that spent 3 months going overseas in a container, or that mass-produced wine from new jersey is the equal to carefully produced bordeaux, or that microwaving a steak is the same as high-heat grilling or pan-searing.

>quality ingredients are empirically better in all foods, including coffee
>careful preparation matters with all ingredients, including coffee
>freshness matters with all ingredients, including coffee

Yep, if you just want a caffeine buzz and have been smoking since you were 11, Folgers will probably work just fine.

But if you appreciate nuanced flavors, good coffee is no different than good anything. Where it comes from, how its roasted and how its extracted matter.

pretty much this

the taste of coffee can even differ from the altitude of where the beans originated from

anyone who believes all coffee tastes the same simply has not had good coffee yet

I used to not drink coffee because it made me sick until I moved out and started making my own. Didn't realize my parents had been making really strong coffee my entire life. If it still makes you sick there's always tea.

>drink coffee
>get mad anxiety and depersonalisation

As someone who used to drive a big ass Mercedes Sprinter on daily basis around 6AM. Yes you will depend on it, it varies with your profession though, i needed that coffee to not fall asleep behind the wheel. A buddy of mine had the same job, almost hit the railing a bunch of times. He laughed it off but it can get pretty serious.

I only get this if I drink like 5 cups in a row. It's a good feeling anyway since I have a junkie personality.