Girlfriends mother diagnosed with liver cancer

So my gfs mother recently got diagnosed with liver cancer - or at least probably. Damn, if it's not one thing it's another right?
Although it's not 100% sure, as the tests are still being conducted that stupid bitch thought it was a good idea to call her daughter and son and tell them about it and also fearmonger that it might be genetic (apparently a lot of her relatives died to it as well).
So what does this have to do with Veeky Forums?
Her "doctor" told her that an alkaline diet would be beneficial to her recovery and it could help her kids to not get cancer at all. I don't have time for this shit man! Now obviously my gf doesn't think her mother is just dumb and gullible, but I call major bullshit on this, especially since most sites advocating this diet are very, very esoteric and a lot of recommendations don't make any sense. This fucking bitch.
Eggs and meat? Nah. Organic eggs and meat? Sure.
Bread? Nah. Buns? sure.
Basically what she's allowed to eat, is a raw vegan diet, according to the people advocating this bullshit. Now I know that a lot of you fags are well-read on diets and if some of you could help me out with some scientific evidence that this is bullshit, it'd be greatly appreciated I guess. Profound opinions are welcome as well, of course. Nothing to retarded though.

Other urls found in this thread:

preventcancer.aicr.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=13441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find a girlfriend with a not to be soon dead mother.

Tl;dr mcchickens

Say it sounds a bit extream and tk get another opinon.

Or just have her put down and get new gf.

Mothers in law can be pretty terrible

I thought about this afterwards actually. Might be better to just end the suffering now.

Find the numbers yourself. asswipe. Eating animal protein gives you cancer, period. Unfortunately this has a matrix effect. Some people are just too far gone to accept that "wholesome, healthy" foods like chicken, eggs, etc, are giving you cancer.

Hereditary links to cancer only increase your chance of getting it by 5%. People who eat a standard vegan diet have a ~700% better rate of fighting cancer, and an even higher number when you already have cancer.

But like I said, people would rather eat meat than believe this shit. So who gives a shit, more veggies for me. PS, step dad died of cancer. Tried the vegan thing, literally went from droopy and dead to brisk walking around with color. Gave up, said fuck it, I need meat. Got way, way worse. Died later that year. Still lived 8 months past his death prediction due to the diet change.

Some things are worth dying for user. Your faggot beliefs are not one of them.

>Some things are worth dying for user
Like I said, go eat a burger you fucking moron. I'm not going to beg you not to. Just quit acting like you can disbelief a fact hard enough that it will cease being a fact; by which I mean animal protein causes cancer. It's true, no matter how much you don't believe it.

People die for made up religions, you think I'm surprised somebody would die for a burger?

How about your girlfriend just listens to doctors and not her shitposter boyfriend.

>Eggs and meat? Nah. Organic eggs and meat? Sure.

Nah dude, organic doesn't make meat or eggs ok.

As for scientific support, it's like if someone invented a Nessie-Aliens-Shot-Kennedy diet, where you eat your usual stuff but cut out all sweetened drinks, because the Loch Ness Monster telepathically controlled space aliens to kill JFK. The diet would be a good one, better than the average American diet, and would reduce incidence of a host of diseases. However, the underlying premise is complete bunk. That's the alkaline diet in a nutshell; reputable sources will admit it's relatively healthy, even if the explanation is utter hogwash, designed to sell cookbooks and alkaline water. (Yes, that's a thing).

Faggot

anyone who advocates for this diet doesn't understand pH as it relates to human physiology, or perhaps at all. Doctor needs his license revoked
preventcancer.aicr.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=13441
>"While proponents of this myth argue that avoiding certain foods and eating others can change the body’s pH level, these claims stand in stark contrast to everything we know about the chemistry of the human body."

I didn't say you were wrong. I just think you're an idiot for denying yourself the pleasure of meat just so you can live to be 97 instead of 87. 10 more years of pissing your pants and watching your friends and family die. Lucky...

Armstrong went on a vegan diet and got 4 cancers.

He's pretty fit though but I think that's because he trains a lot.

>the pleasure of meat
I don't give a shit about meat. And it tastes like dirt to me now.
>97 instead of 87
Pretty sad you need to exaggerate to have any semblance of an argument

You realize the "pissing your pants" stage just begins ten years earlier in your case?

Meat eater here, just making sure you understand the choice because it really doesn't seem like you do. You're not going to die a glorious sudden and painless death by the hand of Thor. Your health choices now will have a health consequence when you're still alive.

Meat is more nutritious than veggies.

Prove me wrong.

Right, because lots of people die young from eating meat. Most cancer victims die of cancer when they are old, when there are many things that can kill them. 3 of my grandparents died of cancer. One was 87, the other 2 were 91 and 94. All three ate lots of meat throughout their lives. The fourth died in a house fire when he was in his mid 50's. If you are going to spread misinformation, go to tumblr.

Not every meat eater is some fat slob who eats nothing but meat. Maybe 5% of my diet is meat, but that 5% is fucking delicious. Mostly trout, walleye, and turkey, but sometimes I have a steak or porkchop. If you eat meat, you should understand this. It's not like every vegan is healthy either. There are plenty of them who live on tofu nuggets, peanut butter, and sugar. Not even natural peanut butter, just the regular shit with as much sugar as a candy bar. I don't really give a fuck about living to be old to be honest. I have done my part to preserve the white race, I made my blond hair blue eyed babies. I sure as hell don't need to live to my 70's or 80's to make sure they can take care of themselves as functioning members of a once proud society. Veganism is a meme. Implying meat is unhealthy is a meme. Any food can be prepared to be unhealthy, and the only lives I will ever care about are the ones I helped create.

>Right, because lots of people die young from eating meat. Most cancer victims die of cancer when they are old
None of the numbers side with you. None. An alarming amount of people are getting colon cancer in their 30s. You think 50 is old? Because that's the "average' age for getting most cancers.
>b-but my anecdotal evidence of my grandparents!!
Guess what? My Aunt is 75, smoked since she was a teen, doesn't have cancer. CONFIRMED SMOKING DOESN'T CAUSE CANCER! Why deny yourself the pleasure of smoking when you live to be 75+ anyways!
Artmstrong also abused drugs as well as his body.

So everyone who gets cancer and eats meat gets it from meat? Is this how you try to get people to stop eating meat? With bullshit fear tactics? Like I said, you belong on tumblr with the HAES fatties.

We all know you're some Jew shilling misinformation to try and encourage white genocide. First you want us to become vegan, next you will want us to become feminists and LGBT advocates. Then comes how we need to accept more refugees. After that you will be telling us how hot it is when we get cucked by BBC. Pretty soon we will be at black lives matter protests burning privately owned businesses yelling "fuck white people!"

Go shill your Jew propaganda somewhere else. We are either too smart to fall for it, or too dumb to care.

So drugs cause tumors? Bunch of non-drug users died of cancer.

>So everyone who gets cancer and eats meat gets it from meat?
Obviously not you fucking idiot, stop using hyperbole to try to make me look like a moron. (PS, they can actually tell your diet by analyzing a malignant tumor)
>Is this how you try to get people to stop eating meat?
I already said I don't give a shit if you eat meat, just stop spreading your dumb misinformation. Why would I benefit from you eating meat? Why would I care? I simply present you with facts and leave you to do as you please. The only reason I'm fighting with you is because you're being a dumb prick about your burger
>With bullshit fear tactics?
Not my fault it scares you. If it means I have a 7x less likely chance to get cancer, I can be vegan. That's why I did it. And you can still have delicious ass food. In fact I've had better burgers as a vegan than I did as an omnivore.
>you belong on tumblr
Honestly why even post shit like this, now I won't even take you 1% seriously.

Omnivores eat meat.

>now I won't even take you 1% seriously
Congratulations, you now take me as seriously as I take you, Schlomo.

Bro I don't know if you know this but those marathons tax the fuck out of your body. Not only that, you train every single day and the training is brutal. Their diets are weird as shit and they most certainly abuse drugs.

I'm not saying you can't be a totally innocent, healthy person and not get cancer. That's what's fucking gay about cancer. You can be a 16 year old non smoking teenager from a non smoking household with no history of lung cancer, and get lung cancer, and die. But that odds of that are less than 1%. Using a number that small to justify eating like shit, smoking, having random sex, jumping out of planes, etc, is stupid.

>now I won't even take you 1% seriously.

Same here bud. Just go back to tumblr if you want to convert more people to veganism.

Yes. Yes they do.
Last (You) you're getting, you're past your bedtime for school kiddo.

>People who work out are unhealthy

Vegans everyone.

You wouldn't last an hour doing the training Armstrong had to do. You seriously need to shut the fuck up.

Oh man, did you just call me kiddo? Really brought out the big guns on this one.

>don't listen to him everybody! I'm a white healthy vegan! He's just. Some idiot who's probably underage! Don't take the red pill!

thanks for the (you)

Care to address why omnivores should eat a plant only based diet?

I walked the entire Appalachian trail which is 3.4km in under 5 months.

Fuck 3400km

>all these bitchy teens needing group therapy to validate their cancerous diet

>humans didn't evolve to eat meat
>multiculturalism is the future
>there are more than two genders
>not sharing your wife is oppressing her

Either you are some propaganda shilling Jew, or you are a puppet who already fell for it. Either way, fuck off.

What, have the mum shot and save everyone the hassle?

I'm not saying shoot her, just, you know... ok shoot her.

a|| me ;)

Fuck off faggot