Tea is the more popular worldwide beverage by far

>tea is the more popular worldwide beverage by far

How does it feel to be living in an echochamber of false superiority coffeecucks? Every tea drinker is laughing at your pretension.

We already have a thread

That's because of Asians and Indians
Coffee is the true ubermensch beverage

Stay away from my funposts. You're not fun.

>coffee
>one flavour

>tea
>A million flavours under the sun, there is something for everyone and it never gets boring

Yeah, I'm sure it's the gooks you dumb dumb Dummkopf. Racists should stay on /pol/

>what you got there user?
I picked these pods, cut the beans out, dried them, roasted them, ground them up, and filtered hot water through them. What do you have?
>I found some leaves so I threw them in hot water

How fucking lazy are you tea drinkers?

>Things user never did: the post: the motion picture

Obviously not you twat, but the process of making a cup of coffee is a hell of a lot more than just picking fucking leaves and throwing it into a cup of hot water. What's truly halarious is you guys actually pay more than coffee drinkers to have some Asian pick a few leaves, dry it in the sun, and toss it in a bag! Go be a faggot somewhere else.

I do not pay more than you. The same mass of tea provides way more cups than the equivalent weight in coffee. How many beans must you grind to fill a single filter? These aren't rhetorical questions I actually don't really know. I don't think I've ever bought coffee except that one little jar I keep for guests and I haven't even drank a cup of it in a year at least.

But I can reuse tea leaves, a scant amount of them makes a whole pot and I keep a jar around to dump the leftover tea in it when it gets cold so I have 100% tea efficiency.

Well you got me there. Old diluted tea leaves that have been sitting for hours or days sure sounds superior to a hot fresh cup of coffee. Also, not everyone is a poorfag who buys dirt cheap tea grown in fields of literal human shit.

>Coffee
>One flavor.

You can spot au autist tea drinker from miles away.

This user gets it.
Tea is low tier while Coffee is in the supreme higher tier

Last time I checked, it isn't. Pic related.
Granted, tea should have more domestic comsumption (easy to grow in different climates and larger exporters are also larger consumers), but I could not find reliable data of total value. Trade data is more easily available.

Superiority, inferiority, who gives a fuck? I personally consume lots of both.

Tea: Ultimate beverage when it comes to versatility

Cold, hot, hard, soft. You could abandon every other beverage as long as you have tea. Long Island Iced Tea for drinking, Iced Tea for hot days, hot tea for cold days. It's perfect.

This faggot thinks a Long Island iced tea has tea in it!

Well, anything is preferable to coffee lmao

It has tea right in the name you idiot.

Nice try, but you already played your retard card. Anything and everything you say is invalid.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why is /ck always about autistic people picking one side of an argument?
Fuck you guys, tea and coffee share only caffeine and have completely different use.

Drink a cup of tea in a hurry on your lunch break. It sucks.
Drink an expresso on a cold rainy day when you get home. Pointless.

Don't be little faggots and enjoy the best of each world.

Do you want me to wait while you google how to make a Long Island iced tea? I'm perfectly content to laugh at your stupidity while I wait.

>Coffee
>almost always drank diluted with milk and sugar
>Tea
>Essentially never drank with tea or sugar unless it's crappy to hide the taste, because you would never want to mask the taste of good tea

Conclusion: All coffee sucks balls

What the fuck is the point of even using the internet if you aren't going to get angry at people for not liking the same things you like?

I know more about tea than you ever could. Just because leaves don't go in it doesn't mean it's not tea. Regular iced tea is some bullshit powder, although I usually ice my own tea because I prefer it that way, but only if it's Ceylon tea.

>coffee
>delicious with or without cream and sugar
>delicious when mixed with alcohol

>tea
>dry leaves and hot water

you don't even make your own sweet tea? You need to just kill yourself...

Long Island is called tea because it looks like it, not because it has tea in it. The other guy is right.

Literally everyone knows that. It's still tea.

I can get angry at more people if I like more things.

>alcohol and cola
>tea

On a scale of one to Jenny McCarthy's son, how autistic are you?

Polls are fake news.

If a person looks like a woman but doesn't have a vagina, is it a woman?
Sky looks blue most of the time, is the atmosphere blue?
You sound like a retard, are you?

If there were two different paths that lead to the same destination, would you claim that they actually took you to different places?

Water is the most popular.

does sucking a tranny's feminine cock make you gay? It's not a woman on the inside, but it looks like a woman on the outside, so sucking tranny cock isn't gay right? Or getting fucked in the ass by a tranny?

You stole my argument. Make up your own, faggot.

>the fetishes of a coffee drinker

No wonder you guys are into that stuff, you already force painful things down your throat every morning.

Fine...

Mixing alcohol and cola is not the same destination as putting old dry leaves in hot water. One provides pleasure and relaxation while the other is putting old dry leaves in hot water.

actually that second one is correct, the atmosphere is blue because of the water vapor.

You can't spin this away from the fact you're so fucking stupid you thought a Long Island iced tea had tea in it. You're also the one saying if it looks the same then it is the same. If a Long Island iced tea is tea just because it looks like tea, you should have no problem fucking men in dresses and make-up.

>had tea in it

That's like saying my green tea has tea in it. There is no 'in it', it's just tea. It's already at the lowest denominator.

>miles
>not kilometers
pleb detected

kindly fuck off back to the Deutschland, eurocunt

All teas have tea in them because tea is also the name for the leaves, not just the drink.

The difference is your green tea is tea. A Long Island iced tea contains no tea.It is an alcoholic beverage. It also contains no Long islands. A slippery nipple does not actually contain a nipple. A Bloody Mary does not contain blood or a Mary. A sex on the beach contains no sand or sex. A gladiator contains no gladiators. A jagerbomb contains no bomb. Cuba libre? No Cuba. Kentucky bourbon? No Kentucky. See where I'm going with this? Retard.

Still tea tho

Says the retard

>implying harder = better

You mean tea is the McDonald's or Walmart of hot beverages? As in popular because it's cheap and unexciting?

I agree, it is widespread and it's consumption is based on upbringing and a lack of taste.

Tea is a poor mans coffee tho

What did they steep? What did they brew? What infusion from what material created it?

Why do so many people only drink tea or only drink coffee? They're sold in the same places just drink both.

What, at once? And only idiots pay for coffee and tea at places. Four dollarydoos a cup? What kinda goober do you think I am?

>Coffee drinkers only just arriving because they cannot function without caffeine, unlike tea drinkers who rely on their superior natural processes

>everyone lives in the same time zone

Teabaggers. Pff.

>picking fucking leaves and throwing it into a cup of hot water
There's a bit more to tea production than that. Oolong teas have a wide variety of production methods that need particular skills and knowledge to preform. Same thing with raw/ripe pu-erh.

only a fucking faggot like you would care about the process rather than the product. an hero cunt.

this

>tea
>drink it hot or cold, its still good even if left overnight
>coffee
>the flavor compounds literally evaporate as the coffee cools leaving a bitter cup of sour water when it's cold
>you have to mask the taste with cream and sugar in order to make it taste good cold

The only people I know who unironically drink tea are SJW starbucks going liberal arts students and senile 70 year olds, I mean who honestly drinks tea on the reg that inst a pretentious nitwit cunt

Why can't you like both?

I'm talking about buying them to make yourself at a grocery store, mongoloid. Not drinking them both at once or paying for them at restaurants. This is Veeky Forums for fuck sake.

>confirmed for never drinking good coffee
I'm an advocate for both sides in this. Both of these beverages have their pros and cons, but to say coffee only has one flavor is straight up false. Just as bad as the coffee only fags who say that tea is boring and lacks variety.
Everyone ITT needs to branch out and accept that more than one hot beverage can be delicious

Coffee is the drug of capitalism because it shocks the mind and body to awaken quickly and work your ass off at some pointless job that you hate.

Tea is about relaxing, easing tension, and unwinding yourself in a nice environment... something many people in this world shy away from within this economic machine we're clinging onto.

>tfw you've been a tea drinker for at least a decade

Coffee never got to me.

here at least people drink lots of both tea and coffee

I prefer tea and rarely drink coffee now

commies loved their coffee too
keeps the workers working, especially with cigarettes

>it's popular so it must be good

So what you're saying is you're a neet weeaboo who lives with his mom in the house she took from your former stepdad in the divorce.

Coffee being less popular would only embolden someone's sense of superiority, dummy.

coffee makes you jittery, tense, irritable, puts heavy pretture on your heart and causes you to loose energy faster.

tea makes you alert while also keeping you calm and collected, good for the heart, lowers stress, promotes better brain function and body wellness, and comes in such variety to produce a multitude of flavours and effects beyond basic tea leaves alone. as for caffeine, tea leaves are more potent but also don't make you shart yourself.