Who else almost had it all?

>buy ethereum and ripple beginning of 2016
>sell fall 2016 to pay for school, months before the biggest bull run
>hold my ripple
>sell ripple march 2017, days before the 100x run
>broke in debt student that held for a year with no gains, and would have made hundreds of thousands if I had just held a little longer

>swallow my pride, realize my mistake and instead of wallowing in pity decide to put money in again.
>from spring 2017 to winter go 100x
>hold through the recent crash, lose 90% from my ATH
>realize that even if i go 10x i will only be back at my ATH
>realize if i had held my eth and ripple i would be a millionaire even in bear market
>realize if i pulled out at my ATH and invested now I would be multi millionaire
>realize i fucked my chance of escaping my reality TWICE

TWO FUCKING TIMES
I HAVE BEEN IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME

who else biz, who else knows this feel

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 12.19.58 PM.png (731x457, 589K)

Feelz

Weak hands...
Then buy high.

You did well user.

>tfw hours away from having 10x my money
>sell at a small profit, but profit regardless

December was one hell of a month.

Attached: feels.jpg (234x215, 8K)

you either leave early making profit but missing potential moons or stay long enough to reach a new ATL.

Attached: 1501570066967.png (452x710, 363K)

My ATH was 45k. My initial was about 10k. I'm at 10k atm. Fucking sucks that I didn't see the bubble and didn't take out at least 5k to go on a nice vacation in Summer. Atleast I learned some market psychology and overall I think I'm prepared for the next bubble...if it comes.

Yep, you're fucked either way. I am suffering serious anxiety attacks lately due to how much money I lost by not cashing out in Dec/Jan, but I daresay if I had cashed out and it doubled again I would also have felt just as bad.

>Atleast I learned some market psychology and overall I think I'm prepared for the next bubble...if it comes

Ho ho, you will find yourself to be sadly mistaken. I was here for 13/14 and still fucked up the same this time around :)

People don't change. If I was the sort of person to cash out, id have done it at 3k like anyone else who had half a brain.

Only utter fucking brainlettes held all the way to 19k, thinking of it now. How stupid do you have to be to hols that high up, lol. Stupid enough that you will never sell.

Sigh

Lost all my antshares before it was NEO and a 5$ piece. I rather not think about it too much. Take a break from crypto only to buy projects that I had missed at near ATH.

Don't worry too much, we are still going to make it.

Don't worry, we are still going to make it.

Attached: 91kQgNxacVL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 468K)

I know those feels user.

I started my journey in 2013 when Bitcoin first breached $1K.

>But I was too cautious, bought $2,000 worth of Litecoin and then saw it fall from $50 to 7 in subsequent months, bitching out and selling low like a total norman.

>In 2015, Veeky Forums shills ETH, reluctantly buy a few hundred ETH. DAO happens, shit dumps hard and I lose my nerve again, sell at mild profit.

>In 2016, read about Ripple, decide it's future-proof, invest some small amount

>Forget about it until early 2017, log in one day to Kraken to see it worth like $30,000K.

>Instead of cashing out and jumping into new emergent alts like ANS, I stubbornly hold Ripple, bleeding value for most of 2017. Sell it right before the 2017 bull run.

>Really pissed right now, since absolute morons and newbies who entered in 2017 were already millionaires while I wallow around $30K net worth

>Decide to do fundamental analysis of new alts at a time when the market crashed due to China FUD. Buy a handful of promising ICOs, including a large stake in REQ at 4 cents.

>Shit moons to $1.20

>Smug face

>I hold it down to 15 cents and now.

Not selling this time fags. I went against my own faggot instincts and doubled down, increasing my stack during crashes and dips.

Attached: 1517703329820.png (556x430, 70K)

heh this was me aswell

i sold everything when i was up 2-3x, only for it to go up another 10x lma0

i had 10 million verge at some point, that i bought back in very early 2017 at like 3-4 satoshi

sold at 17 satoshi or something

worst part was that the 10 million xvg only cost me like 250$

could have been a millionaire by now

Brutal.

Attached: 1521778623912.jpg (999x561, 65K)

I invested in quality shitcoins but fell for the HODL meme
Started with $10k in April 2017
>pic related

Attached: 61907m.jpg (717x369, 32K)

Tbh I did think that I would rather hold and go down than to take profit now and maybe miss out on more gains since 45k is fuck all desu and I'm still young so I got time. I also didn't think that I would be hit so badly, I was thinking like maybe 50% correction which will still give me some nice vacation money, but god damn I learned now that alts bleed the worst in this market.

sold ripple after moon and bought antshares

MFW , i'm a newfag and didn't know anything about crypto. Had 2k eur borrowed from my parents and put it all in Ripple last year and sold at 50x. Just been watching the markets and have some btc left since then

This is the correct attitude user. You lived an example of why people saying "hodl" is a meme are the retards.

I'm also just accumulating REQ, and I'm not selling until I make it to 1 mil, which after researching everything about it, feel it's the next best shot at another 100x run.

Will there be a third chance for us?

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

Me user. I all inned NCASH at 320 sats, panicked and sold at a loss 3 days before the moon to 500, then all inned STORM at 250 sats and sold at 325 the same day it pumped to 900+. If I just wasnt a fucking bitch I'd have well over 5 BTC now

even if you sold hundreds of thousands you would have to pay taxes in the hundreds of thousands too.

no one really makes it

I feel for ya user, chin up brosef.

Can't be angry with x4 man, hindsight's a bitch.

>Escaping your reality
You made your reality exactly like that friend and you too can change it, if you could almost make it twice you can make it a third time

Attached: 1521873670289.jpg (800x800, 139K)

holding bitcoin is not necessary bad. if it goes down you still have the same amount of sats, but if you hold alt and it goes down you better pray it's not a shitcoin or you'll never see your money ever again

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

i bought 3.5g of shitty weed for 5btc several years ago.

feelsbadman.exe

I knew about Antshares when it was pennies but didn't put any $ in. FML

all we can do is keep moving forward

Yeah, I bought 10 BTC at 250€ in 2015.

Recognized a bubble forming, so I sold 25% each at 1000€, 2000€ and 4000€ in 2017. Reinvested half at the 2000€ dip after that. Hodling since then.

So I'm up x4 so far even if BTC goes to zero.

Could've made half a million if I'd sold all at 4k, reinvested at 2k and then sold at ATH. Didn't sell ATH because of tax reasons, gains are tax free in Germany only if you hold for a year, which I didn't yet.

Hindsight is 20/20

There's a reason this saying exists. You literally cannot do anything to change the past. All you can do is accept it and move forward. We WILL have another bull run but who knows when.

>Started with 6K in 2016
>1.3M ATH
>Now 250k :(

And looking at the chart it's not looking particularly good...

You can try to learn from it though. At least those of us who aren't brainlets.

Missing trades is commonplace. If this experience impacts your mental or emotional ability to trade, then you should not be trading.

Attached: hang out with Sayori.jpg (3508x2480, 1.41M)

Know a guy who mined Monero from the launch. Over 5k XMR mined but he didn't write down the mnemonic seed, so it's all gone

I bought 4 million XVG in June and sold it 2 months later because i saw it was a scam. Literally all I had to do was HODL for 6 months and I would've made $1.1 million. $1,100,000. Idk how I didn't kill myself.

Attached: mcwojak.png (631x595, 190K)

Buy link. No I am not fucking joking

Honestly, this sucks.
I put in $35k in mid Feb this year.
This after I secured $1.5MM spread in appartments($2k/mo passive income), stocks, deposits and cash.
If I 10x my imvestment, I will start cashing out some bits. If I go to zero, I won't buy a car in the next 4-5years.
Gambeling is dangerous user.