WE ARE MOONING BOYS

WE ARE MOONING BOYS

Attached: 1 rKcNN9rvpYyxj9OUi_9nMw.png (842x559, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwOyxn0iJq8
youtube.com/watch?v=yLrYWhsGkBw&t=484s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it suddenly mooning though?

Shl dr

Shl air drop in like a week and mainnet on the way mein niggar

probably some pump and dump
i just sold, and going to rebuy tomorrow
price will rise soon anyway, because SHL airdrop is coming

It's all pump and dump. Make sure you are on the good side of dump and you'll make it. Nothing is organic in crypto when a few groups control the direction of it.

It's rising because DataDash posted another video about it.

data dash und crypto zombie just released a video about oyster.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwOyxn0iJq8

youtube.com/watch?v=yLrYWhsGkBw&t=484s

fucking kucoin not loading for me reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what are you going to wear to the airdrop?

Attached: prlgrl36.png (564x814, 289K)

Holding a coin on snapshot day is stupid as fuck btw. Dump in two days, thank me later

what usually happens?

it dumps hard. wouldnt dump in 2 days tho but that's your loss. snapshot is still just under 2 weeks away.

Shl airdrop early April.

I don't know why it's pumping today, but then again I don't know why it tanked so hard after the last announcement

i sold at .94 cents and it keeps going up how much higher will it go reeeee

not sure if serious.. probably about 3.5.

Airdrop pumps start early, shame it's not on a bigger exchange. Hopefully will fly if
-Kucoin annouce PRL competition
-Kucoin announce support of airdrop
-Testnet release

Binance announcement

BN isn't officially announced yet right?

I haven't heard a thing about binance, fingers crossed tho. Once their mainnet is out, I can see it finally getting listed there.

Are you holding through airdrop and mainnet?

I believe in the project, I think it's a strong long term hold. Mainnet should boost price with storage peg. I might sell a little for the airdrop pump, but I'm holding most through both yea.

yea I know I agree it will go that high when airdrop time but how high will it go in this pump and dump from the youtube shills?

Is it somehow sure that uploads are gonna be faster than in testnet if more nodes are run? otherwise the product is useless, so mainnet is not going to help anyway

The team claims this is certain, saying that the testnet was running off a single node, not the several that mainnet will be running off of.

Are there any news if KuCoin is going to support the airdrop? I plan to sell asap after the airdrop and wait for the dump to buy more, you think this is going to work?