Pay attention user, give it da ol´ shaku-shaku n´ da ol´ tapa-tapa

Pay attention user, give it da ol´ shaku-shaku n´ da ol´ tapa-tapa

Dude is a creep

why?

i like john, love his silly puns and he doesnt do a lot of the boring shit around the actual cooking

dude is the reason why I mix cayenne with my lube when I masturbate

1. Speak in a high-pitched sing-song
2. Sprinkle in cringey teen and/or urban slang
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Chef John has pretty eyes, no homo.

His blog is really hard to navigate and he doesn't list the full recipe in the description, just the ingredients.

The ingredients lists are just there to accompany his video recipes, which he posts with the lists.

Why can't he say the amount in the videos then?
He'll say things like "A couple of eggs" or "A handful of mustard powder"

He uploads all the recipes to allrecipes. He should really have them on his website, but allrecipes is what you will have to deal with.

"a couple" means two and "a pinch" is a standardized unit: however much you can grab in a three fingered pinch or roughly 1/8 teaspoon.

In at least one of his videos he straight up said it's so that people have to go to his blog because he gets some ad revenue from it.

Why would you only want ad revenue from just YouTube, why not capture the audiences attention, and then send them to your second website basically doubling your profit

And when that stopped working he tried product placement

Thank you for the Billionaire's Frank and Beans I had today.

>Understanding marketing and economics

wtf, I hate Chef John now.

Pretty sure it still works just as well, but he isn't above shilling for easy money. I mean he probably pumped out that instant potato video in an afternoon of actual work for like five figures right off the bat on top of the usual youtube shekels.

>a couple
WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

>i like john, love his silly puns and he doesnt do a lot of the boring shit around the actual cooking

This. Most of his recipes are quite good and don't take hours to make.
Sometimes he overdoes it a bit with his sing-song speaking style but at least he isn't a pretentious cunt like Jamie Oliver.

He makes a decent living, revenue from 3.5mil subs, ad rev on his blog, and his deal with all recipes. On top of that he probably made a lot of money prior to retiring and doing YouTube, guy lives in San Francisco it aunt cheap

>remember: you are the Richard Pryor
>of fapping while your dick's on fire

Tfw you'll never be a successful food personality, retired comfortably in California, doing what you love everyday and get paid for it

>he never even bothered to try

The best part about Chef John is that the video is focused on the food the whole time.

I want big daddy Jon's hairy arms wrapped around my waist while he softly speaks into my ear "FREEEEEEEESHLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER"

Nice/10

Techniques and malleable recipes, also known as "cooking"

I want chef John to impregnate me.

someone's mad their shitty channel was a complete failure

seriously if it were so easy you'd've done it

>Remember, you're the Pajeet
>Of the heat to beat your meat

10/10

I was alright with it when they were 4-5 minutes long, now they're like 7-8 or longer and they aren't as good.