Telcoin

Veeky Forums i told you to get into telcoin, but you didnt fucking listen like always. now who else is /comfy/?

Attached: t_logo_full.png (580x156, 17K)

Me. Told people we hit the bottom.

>buy my bags

This shit is still far bellow my initial investmunt

Attached: EverythingisFine.jpg (540x540, 206K)

Look at the volume. Trade is just starting.

holding my bags tight rn, fuck that shit buy my bags when i 10x my initial investment lmao

pump and dump.

Bring it on. Bubble is ussualy x5-x10 of first sell off. Buy now or stay poor.

I've been swing trading this for weeks and I missed the pump this morning. Fuck me.

t. Someone who bought in at 24 gwei

What do you guys reckon is a good entry point now?

Samefags and/or in general fags

Right now. The bottom is anywhere between .0017 and . 002. That's good range.

>i told you...

Attached: Doubtful.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Wonder how many losers in this thread are claiming they hold TEL but are actually no coiners.. baka

I want to see red. I am addicted to the pain

Randomly bought Telcoin right before the pump. The provisions of Allah are infinite

im gay

Attached: hhhhhhhh.png (920x52, 5K)

nice to meet you im sergay

>up 50%
>still 80% down from ATH

Holy crap, the walls are actually dropping.

suggesting I'm selling

those dubs could mean anything

It means $1 eoy

you never learn that when useless piece of shitcoin goes up its always pnd

is kucoin down for burgerfags again? literally the one day this shitcoin moons.

Aaaand sold.

WHY WONT IT KEEP GOING UP FOREVER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You had my scared OP, I dumped my 1mil TEL at 30sats and you made me think I dumped another coin right before it mooned, but its only back up to 27 sats now lmao.

Fantastic. Hopefully people will leave it alone for a bit and I can go back to swing trading.

Holding 2 mil. Iron fucking hands baby. I want to keep accumulating so I was sweating bullets that I had to quickly fomo in because it was a non stop express to 1 cent. Looks like just a PND thankfully, but it might not go back below 20 sat. Exchange is announced march 31.

i bought at 90 sats, fuck this gay earth

Attached: bizbitconnectd.png (646x595, 280K)

lots of us bought some then whether we admit it or not. I was sitting right there during that pump. The tel thread was going wild because everyone was climbing over each other to buy in because it was shooting up like 1 sat every 20 seconds.

I've been trading this shit from the eth pairing to the btc pairing the whole up and the whole way down since it came out, and I managed to miss today's pump. Feels bad.

I might be a horribly mistaken dumbass but I'm trying to minimize trading for tax purposes. Ive been in hot water before so I'm playing by all the rules. The more trades I do the more taxes. Small percentage gains is just more I have to report. Like I said maybe its all stupid. I just want to cash it all out when it eventually goes over a dollar in one trade and be done with crypto.

Nah, I understand that. Every coin I own though is from mining and trading. I haven't converted any fiat to crypto or vice versa. Nothing is tied to my name and it's on Hong Kong exchanges under a throwaway email. I'm not worried about taxes in the slightest.

Lmao Okay I'm not allowed to retire by the end of the year. I was thinking more .10, which would still be incredible.

First sell off was 9sat.
Just sit and wait for moon and you can make it.

Attached: bubble-phases1.jpg (1634x1096, 328K)