HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Popeyes did it again, the absolute madman!!!

Those sound delicious
Those chicken n waffles lays were so tasty

das it mane. das it.

Thats stupid. The chicken isn't supposed to taste like waffles.
Thats like if Arbys did a surf and turf sandwich and just soaked the roast beef in fish juice.

Its just obease pleb b8.

>just soaked the roast beef in fish juice
That perfectly describes your mother

I never go to Popeyes but I'm going to try these, sounds good. And a good deal too - pretty sure they're $5 where I am.

Do basketball Americans really eat this? Actual question. I've noticed your blacks love chicken and waffles.

Underrated

Destroyed

Quit smelling your own farts, samefag.

Decimated

Nah. I make ur mum jokes all day. Some hit, some don't. It's all part of the game

Youre mother is on the left, chicken advancer.

You gotta wait for a setup. You can't just randomly be like "hey, ur mum's a fat nigger"

>The chicken isn't supposed to taste like waffles

Chicken and waffles is just a random food combo without any cohesion between the items. By combining the flavors, Popeyes is giving the relationship meaning.

Do Americans really eat this?

Disgusting

chiken and waffles is American colinary delicacy

one really good verson I had came with these waffles that had little chopped bits of jalapeƱo in them

>colinary

American education

where are the waffles?
I am confus

Waffle batter.

>the absolute madman!!!
Isn't popeye's a black woman?

it would take a heavy lift crane to set up your mom

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I like how the person who always says "samefag" and quotes posts then gets called out with proof they are wrong never responds back. Even the very seldom times they do reply to it, they will be all OH I CAN DO THAT IN PAINT (or photoshop or whatever) ALSO!!!

This is a food and cooking place and you can't even manage to spell culinary. Seriously. What are you doing with your life? It is not a colonoscopy.

Popeye's is fucking delicious but unacceptably expensive.
I'm not spending $12 for fast food chicken

I had these.

They were not that great. Kind of mediocre. Came with a honey maple "sauce," didn't try that. They came cold. Maybe if they were hot it'd be good. There are better things to get at Poopeye's, like their nuggies or blackened tendies.

It says $5.99. Maybe you shouldn't buy enough food to feed a 3 person family happily.

>$5.99
>3 tendies
Nigga no

Chicken and waffles has sauce on it. The sweet of the sauce on the fried chicken is what makes it what it is. So technically no, you did not try it. The syrup is the entire point. Sweet and salty and savory all at once.

$5.99 does not equal $12 last I checked

OOOHHHH WELL WELCOME BACK SAMEFAG

He has to buy 2 in order to feel satisfied.

Please remove your post, I do not want your autism giving me a (you).

I put the tendie in my mouth and I ate it. Therefore I did try it. Excuse me for not wanting to eat the honey maple "sauce," otherwise known as high fructose corn syrup with flavoring. Not maple syrup. Not honey. Just bullshit. I may eat tenders, but I have taste. Retard.

don't be alive

Is there a name for this category of "I'm only eating it as a joke haha" american meme fast food items?

That looks and sounds nasty OP

Isn't that pretty much the same as that new Taco Bell naked chicken thing every one likes except it has a hot dog in the center instead of lettuce and sour cream?

NO! you completly missed out on the entire intimate experience of when waffeez & tendyz become one by forgoing the maple lube, fag!
STFD!
KYS.

Chicken flattening technologies had not quite reached the taco shell state at that point in history.

Get some tender taste, fag. Die.

Yeah that was one of the things I noticed was the huge ass thick chicken bun. I wonder if it would have worked better if the flattening tech had been more advanced at that time.

>bothering to reply to that trash
Don't feed the trolls user

I actually need to know the answer to this question for reasons help.

No.
It's just American.
There is a very special kind of "fuck it" crazy mentality that America has, and the question "Why would you make this a reality" is basically met with "FUCK YOU I'M RANDY SAVAGE HAVE A DOUBLE DOOOOWN" and that's all the justification needed

Tried it last night actually. The breading is kind of sweet and reminded me of tempura. A lot more breading then usual on them though. The maple honey sauce is sweet as fuck but works with them. All in all not bad but I wouldn't eat them again.

I'm not who you're responding to, but this reply makes absolutely no sense in any way to what you replied to. I think you are just fat and have nothing to do with no friends so you think your replies are actually fun while you sit in a dark room touching your half or more hidden penis to women on the internet and chatting about food your Mom won't buy for you and being afraid to try new things that are not plain chicken tenders, baked, not fried and kraft dinner with a glass of milk with ice. You probably even have one of those roll mats made of plastic on your Fathers basement carpet so that your chair can still roll on the carpet under your weight as your body flops over the arm rests and your arms rest on the side/top of your stomach and side fat and you massage your man breasts and squeeze your nipples while you masturbate to pretend it's the womans or teenage girls breasts in whatever video you are molesting yourself and your chair to at the time. You probably even have a pet turtle or guinea pig in the corner of your room in the basement to give you enjoyment out of life and feel like you are in control of something for once and it probably has a plain name like Jim or Barbara and when you take a sip of Daddys alcohol when they go out for dinner and leave you alone, you post photos of it on /b/ and pretend you found it and intend to do it harm so you can feel "macho".

That's filipino

You just trolled yurself haha

Did you really think you could post something like this at me without any repercussions? Think again. Wait, you're a retard, so let me spell it out for you. You're not funny. You don't know anything about me. Everyone isn't laughing at your little "joke," they're laughing at the pathetic excuse of a life you have. Did you really just talk shit about chicken tenders? To ME? Disgusting. You actually disgust me. Want to talk about my mom? My dad? Nah dude. You crossed the line. Making up insane stories about my life. Well, guess what, dipshit? I'm JACKED, I make good salary, and I can afford to not use artificial dipping sauce on my god damn tenderloins if I damn well please. You pedantic little shit. Go fuck yourself kid.

There should be a name. Maybe a portmanteau.

Im amazed you finished all that before your high blood pressure caused you to have an aneurism.

I like portmanteau but no, there isn't really a name for it that I'm aware of. We just refer to such items as a restaurant's current promotion. I call them gimmick items

I don't see what the repercussions are. Also, the point of chicken and waffles is to use the syrup. Otherwise, it's just plain tenders and you're missing out on the entire point of it. Don't even try to say you're watching your caloric intake by not using the syrup while eating fried chicken coated in oil. I didn't cuss nor did I call you any names. You're really trying to reach out there on this one. The all capital "ME" proves enough about you, though.

novelty food, it works with music too

It's not even close to being an exclusive american thing

e.g.
time.com/3752903/ridiculous-fast-food-items/

Sweet and savory is the shit dude.

I ended up going with "suicidal fast food horror spiral."

ARE THEY BACK?? HOLY FUCK

Oh man ... OP in the burn unit.

They had these a while back. The breading was soggy and the tendie was dry.

Total opposite of why I like Popeye's.

DELET THIS