Attached: 2342342346.jpg (335x270, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/adapters/adapter.go#L19
medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-lamden-tau-c973669c2219
medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmaoo

Kek

Attached: DQmWVz9ooZpvkn5rytU3yfWecid9TLCFxZGeMBreg4EKMSL.png (751x733, 408K)

Im just in it for the memes

There's a couple of points he's made which shows he hasn't really had a deep look through the code or the whitepaper. When he says "This means they are currently coding for a limited set of cases, but, I’m sure they will still expand on it, so let’s move on." about the HTTP headers and only using basic auth, it's designed like that because of external adaptors. The file he screenshotted was from the utils package, not the package with all the adaptors in. I find it a weird omission if he really looked through it, because external adaptors open the node up to any data source in any format.

Same is said about the point after: "Their code is incredibly Ethereum intertwined, so it wasn’t designed with multiple blockchains in mind". It's designed in a way to be modular, for example the list of core adaptors:

I like that he's picked up on being able to define crons, that's a good feature about CL. Just with him stating about the timezones, isn't true as it's in UTC.

He's right with the consesus and validation code, but that's what needs to be done next. I've said it a few times with us waiting on the main-net contracts and that's what they'll do.

Good to see a post which dives more into CL though, good read.

There is no reason you can’t have a 100% ETH based decentralized solution, you can pay the decentralized nodes via ETH fee’s for their data transfer (a simple Ethereum based side-chain). So in it’s current iteration ChainLink as a token for me, doesn’t have a great value proposition. With just Ethereum support, I find it very annoying that you have to own ETH (to trigger the log event) and ChainLink (to pay for the data request) to receive a simple HTTP request.

THANKS JUST SOLD MY STACK

He accumulating

his Tau review is also spot on:
>medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-lamden-tau-c973669c2219

>Conclusion: These are very inactive code bases and it’s very blockchain 101 type of code. The implementations currently provided as well are just wrappers on existing technology so it isn’t offering anything new to the user.

Attached: 29340181_10156270282774661_3694879619363635200_n.jpg (960x960, 287K)

The funniest thing about Chainlink is that most of the holders haven't even read the whitepaper, and everyone knows this, so it's super easy for whales to just say
>this white paper is incredible! you're missing out if you don't buy this
>DYOR tee-hee
Yeah, well I did read the whole thing, and if you actually put the time in to read the damn thing, you'll realize that the what they're trying to do is impossible, and they know it.
Basically it boils down to this two man team came up with a philosophical question, attempted to answer it with a fancy white paper, and are selling it to the unwashed masses to make a profit.
>two people
>1 philosophy major
Get the point?

WERE SAVED

>@Theroryshow (Rory) from ChainLink reached out and asked that I do a third party review for ChainLink. I never like it when a member of the team actually reaches out, since it almost always guarantees the code is good.

Next sentence:
"As they expand to more blockchains and become more agnostic this vision however changes..."

look up the github you retard
>le 2 men team meme
that was a good fud in november, not now

They're 3 months in for fucks sake
Also, lamden isn't here to revolutionize, it's here to sell

He basically says that there are a lot of things missing from the code. Not exactly groundbreaking. Chainlink was onky crested in late 17

Read the rest.
He's saying it has taken SC half a year to code the basic features, which are not even technically challenging.

In other words, no singularity in 2018

More time to accumulate then....LINK is a minimum 2 year hold anyways.

>expecting anything to moon in 2018

The cost of node execution for data adaptation and storage/retrieval will be similar to AWS lambda, on paper it looks like a lot, but in practice is exponentially cheaper than running a cluster of full time servers due to billing in the milisecond range. So complaints regarding people afraid to overuse it are invalid IMPO.

The codebase has only really been in active development for less than 3 months and in that time they have put together a working POC, pretty impressive if you ask me.

The currency and contract formation complaints are valid, but that was secondary to the initial POC to see if this could work. If you think this will not be implemented with the token used to raise funds for the company you are dellusional, that would be like Sia all of a suddenly announcing it is switching to bitcoin cash,

I honestly hope this keeps getting the shit on it treatment from major outlets, the product has very little hype outside of the constant memeing on biz.

If you have ever tried to setup infra to interact with the eth blockchain you will understand the value of this system.

The people shitting on Chainlink now are the same people that were shitting on Docker when it was starting to get adoption, arguing that containers are available for all Linux OSs and Docker does not do anything special.

It makes using the blockchain to store and retrieve data easy and almost idiot proof, this shit is gonna explode in adoption.

STINKY LINKIES IN SUICIDE WATCH
check'em

Rory answered this FUD
Pick related

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-232735.png (720x1280, 352K)

This. The fact alone that they rewrote all of their code to golang is proof that they only see ethereum as a temporary step.

holy shit
i feel bad for that dude who borrowed 20k off his parents for this
you know someone's going to build something better by the time this one-man burger show finally toddles down that "long road" ahead of him
ahahahahaahahahaha
oh fuck, you stinky morons
you got led around by the nose by those ico buyers, you bought their moon, and now you're gonna eat their shit
fuck, you neets are so vulnerable and they really know it

LITERALLY WATCH DELUSIONAL LINKIES TRYING TO SPIN THIS AS POSITIVE NEWS

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I knew it. Glad I didn't invest in this. This shit is impossible to do. Nice idea bro

This is big

LINK FAGS CAN SUCK A DICK.

ALL OF YU FAGGOTS ARE GONNA BE BTFO'd.

CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE ALL THE SUICIDE THREADS>

Check this retards

How are you gonna kms?? LIke a little bitch on Veeky Forums, or like a man with a gun?

the best part is, all this constant shilling driving buyers away was actually keeping us safe, so we have the shills to thank for not buying this garbage. they were warning us to what they already knew, deep down inside
garbage link

are you doing some kind of next level fud? the screenshot talks about swift

Attached: IMG_1545.jpg (750x282, 30K)

ahahahahaha
oh no no no no no no no
no spin
garbage link

Can you read? Rory said that poc is not related to what CL are doing with swift

wait. this confirms that the swift rapport was chainlink

it's beautiful

So much new fud today. Nice try bogs

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

I give in. I'm finally jumping on the LINK train. I know I will actually kill myself if LINK

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>the reading comprehension level of a typical stinky
read the OP

That doesn't even refer to the same article you fucking mong, can you read?

No retard that fud is related to nostro, thats not what CL is doing with swift

>forced to face reality
>"no, i refuse! it's teh bogs!"
>lalalalal
$1000 EOY cutie pie

Just bough 5k more LINK.

Attached: sergeychad.jpg (853x640, 155K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES SURRENDER

Yeah, Swift closes down their blockchain implementation.
>Has nuttin to do Link
Weeew lad !

Attached: lil-pump-instagram-12-1512392225-view-0.png (620x460, 398K)

YOU"VE BEEN DUPED, user.

NO AMOUNT OF KOOLAID WILL MAKE IT BETTER.

SCREENSHOt THIS

Exactly you mongoloid rory points too the actual report that is related to CL, the one posted by OP talks about nostro

Are you retarded? The post in OP is a code review of ChainLink.

Linkies are really this stupid, huh?

please be fudding by being intentionally retarded

>So right off the bad, what I don’t like, is there aren’t any headers being specified there, only the URL and then the basic auth parameters. This means they are currently coding for a limited set of cases, but, I’m sure they will still expand on it, so let’s move on.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520442589104.png (960x960, 668K)

It's sharpie in the ass time.

I'll buy all your linkies off of you before the big crash if I see sharpies. Double goes for double sharpies, triple for triple, etc.

>Conclusion: It’s very nice code, but it shows a lack of production experience, they are very far from achieving their whitepaper goals, for now they are a standalone application that can listen to Ethereum only events and do very basic HTTP requests. They have an incredibly long road still ahead of them to finish their concept.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Been out from biz for a month.
Are we finally getting some legit FUD?
I'm feeling nervous...

So fucking glad i sold i few days ago. RIP link, atleast for 1 year

>medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
>Their cron implementation isn’t time agnostic, what this means is it doesn’t take nodes in multiple timezones into considerations, some nodes will fire at different times or hours because of localized timezone adjustment, this tells me they don’t have too much production experience in this field.

HAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK WOW

what a scammer

LINK IS JUST A MEME

DONT ACTUALLY FUCKING BUY IT

WHY ISN'T THE PRICE DUMPING AAAAAAAAAAAA SELL YOU IDIOTS IT'S OVER GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS

Holy fuck. Placing this on cointelegraph soon.

linkies are really this dumb?

Attached: C_MgjBbUQAAsfcA.jpg (655x527, 34K)

>create decentralized global solution
>it only works in one time zone
Lmao

Attached: E621CBC9-0AD1-4E04-B0DA-8DE9E165DA8F.png (1136x640, 679K)

MOMMY CAN I BORROW MORE MONEY FOR SOME MAGIC BEANS THAT I REALLY BELIEVE IN BECAUSE OF THIS MONGOLIAN COFFEE BEAN BOARD
TAKE IT OUT OF MY ALLOWANCE UNTIL IM 30 REEEEEE

or maybe this guy just sucks at reviewing code

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

What are you talking about? its a very good json parser.

Link volume increasing. This project is no longer just being bought by biztards. People with real money are taking notice.

Don't care I'm deluded

These are deluded holders from 2017 finally selling

Great recap

Link fags on suicide watch

Attached: 1520443465740.png (808x805, 1.01M)

What are timezones?

>the code isn't finished yet!!!
No shit, lol. That's because it's under development.
Some serious accumulation and/or actual retardation going on.

Yeah first legit fud in a while...
I might pull out now
T. 10k link owner

Im going to see this article 100 times next week right?
Weak fud though

This
Get out now while u can

Find a flaw with the analysis. You can't because he knows more about code review than you and you are just a deluded untechnical bagholder investor

Mentioned Oraclize without typing lol. Opinion discarded

FINALLY, get out please, more for us, our turn

That isn't an argument.

bought at 15 cents and already sold half for a big profit. stay jelly. if the code was really shit, it would have dumped more by now with all these FUDing articles coming out.

Jesus christ i almost feel bad for stinky linkies at this point
They get btfo over and over yet still cant give up their delusions

That isn't a technical argument. Literally every point you made was >muh price.

Congratulations on proving my point that you are a non-technical bagholder.

>medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-chainlink-10b46f7b231
Their code is incredibly Ethereum intertwined, so it wasn’t designed with multiple blockchains in mind, right now they are building Ethereum oracles, this concerns me a little bit from an architecture perspective, since it means they are rushing for their primary use case, ideally they should have tried abstracting as much as possible from the blockchain and instead following an ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) design approach, this will hurt their development in the future.

is this guy an idiot? chainlink will be developed as a blockchain agnostic solution. therefore this retard doesnt understand LINK

Lets be honest here Link marines, there is no way to spin this positively

>How are you gonna kill myself??

good question

Jonny of Linkpool already refuted it.
>Same is said about the point after: "Their code is incredibly Ethereum intertwined, so it wasn’t designed with multiple blockchains in mind". It's designed in a way to be modular, for example the list of core adaptors:

im trembling

what the fuck
literally market sold all my LINK right now
I'm so crushed. I really thought I would make it.

Attached: 1520657419088.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>he sold?
>pump it in 10 minutes, take down binance again through our backdoor if he tries to buy back in

HAHhhahhaahhahhahaahhahaHahhahahahahahahahHaahhahahahahah

>thinking I was arguing and not calling me a deluded linkie
Your not good at this with that level of bait I gave you hun

also

Attached: le everyones getting pringles nigger.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Just sold my remaining bags. Thanks for reminding me to get out of this shit token OP.

Literally anyone with programming experience knows that ChainLink is a hammer with no nails.

>decentralized consensus

lmao we can't even get consensus over bitcoin how can you expect decentralized oracles to even work

nice. just sold 100k

>Find a flaw with the analysis.
literally the 4th post in the thread explains why it's wrong but everybody ignored it

>ChainLink has a solution for problem 1 whereby they aggregate, I’m not a huge fan of it, the problem is, if I want exact millisecond sensitive data, I don’t want a median average returned to me, so for time sensitive data I don’t think this is an ideal solution, for less volatile data, this however is a good solution to get off-chain data, perhaps user details or weather details.

nICE SENTENCE

Attached: CHAIN_DEATH_SPIRAL_INCOMING.jpg (686x667, 113K)

R u guyz trying to make me sell my linkies?

>There is no reason you can’t have a 100% ETH based decentralized solution
Good luck with scalability.

so it was a meme all along