Elon

My dad works at Carl's Jr.. He said Elon came to Carl's Jr. one day and he was a real dummy

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Pizza Hut one day and he was a real dummy

Not defending Elon, but usually when someone says that, it's because they are simple minded themselves and don't understand that people are different.

Explain this meme.

I doubt he eats fast food he probably eats soylents and space age cocks and shit

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to KFC one day and he was a real dummy

My dads a 6'4 chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock and he said the same thing. He said Elon came into Wendy's one day and he was a real dummy.

My dad was pumping gas and one day he said he saw Elon flying by in a Tesla like a real dummy.

My dad was pumping Elon and one day he said he saw cum flying by in a Tesla like a real cummy

My dad was pounding Elon one day and said he was really up in that bummy.

Elon said the same thing. He said your dad came inside him one day and he was a really yummy

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Mickey D's one day and he was a real dummy and didn't even order a McChicken

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Taco Johns one day and he was a real dummy

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to culvers one day and he was a real dummy

what is this spicy new meme?

it not a meme it real life

wow Elon sounds like a real dummy

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to Ckick-fil-at one day and he was a real dummy

My dad said the same thing. He said Elon came to red barron pizza factory one day and he was a real dummy

is Elon really a dummy Veeky Forums?

My dad works at a Dummy factory.. He said Elon came to the factory one day and he was a real dummy

kek