Lead and Jodium

What is the proper order for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Does the jelly go below the peanut butter or vice versa? When I was a kid, if the PB&J didn't taste right, my mommy would just put it behind her back and flip it over, but now I'm making them on rice cakes like a cracker, so there is no top slice of bread. This is confusing.

you deserve this

THERE'S NOTHING THERE!

I guess it depends on what you want to taste first. wouldnt you taste whatever is at the bottom first

is that fucking soap?

I just made one to decide which side I do what to, and I've noticed I do jelly under peanut butter.
In conclusion, it doesn't actually matter.

put peanut butter on one side and then put it on the other side, making sure to wipe off the knife on the bread. Put jelly in the middle and spread it out. That way, the jelly doesnt soak into the bread and the pb wont get too thin.

>slice of bread
>peanut butter
>jelly
>peanut butter
>slice of bread

yes

I only have one rice cake, if I do two rice cakes, everything squirts out.

Where do the dill pickles go?

use grapes instead of jelly, and peanuts instead of butter

Oh then I'd say:

>jelly
>peanut butter
>rice cake

Jelly is considerably easier to spread on to pb than vice versa in my experience.

In the jelly, if that's your jam...

>This becomes the next hipster fad.
>Peanut prices skyrocket.

I'm using PB2 to cut the calories a bit, but I could slice some grapes, I guess.

The spreading aspect is part of my conundrum, the jelly really fills in the spaces in the rice cake, but makes the PB just slide a bit. But if I put PB down first, the jelly kind of runs when I bite it.

I always put them on different slices, but on a rice cracker I'd do jelly first, I cannot imagine runny jelly staying for fuck-all on top of the fatty peanut butter.

Okay okay! Then what about this:

>jelly
>rice cake
>peanut butter

Huh!!? You just can't set it down, but who needs to do that anyways?

ezpz, break rice cake in half and do one side in jelly and the other in peanut butter. you can either make a half-sammich with the halves or what I would probably do is take a small bite of each so the sides don't squirt out but the flavours still mend.

alternatively I'd do what said, and perhaps amend it to making the pb surface really textured so the jelly has pockets to rest in.

Honestly I mostly eat peanut butter sandwiches with shredded coconut and chia seeds sprinkled. I like the texture play. Sometimes I add honey and sometimes I'll add bananas. You don't *have* to eat pbj.

Pb and J
You understand me, user

Or if you want to get super complicated you could do concentric circles, if you're bored/autistic enough I mean. Or just straight lines radiating out from the center alternating PB then jelly, then pb then jelly and just bite where they meet.

Or don't use a rice cake, I feel like they're not exactly optimal for soft spread sandwiches.

>Honeywheat slice
>Graep jelly
>Honey
>Crunchy Jiff
>Honeywheat slice

Step up niggas.

It doesn't matter once you discover PBJB's. Peanut Butter Jelly Bacon sandwhiches are the tits.

Add bacon to your PBJs

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

Can confirm. I ate too much PBJBacon sandwhiches and quitting eggs helped

nah. turn it over.