How can I turn $50k into $500k by the end of April?

How can I turn $50k into $500k by the end of April?

Attached: 3601516325_b8d6893139_b.jpg (1024x683, 391K)

I guess buy a car, some guns, and scout out a small bank.

Buy Sharder (SS)

I mean legally.

Oh. I guess the next best thing is chainlink then.

A lot of knee pads and chapstick.

Or gamble.

He's asking how to turn 50k into 500k, not into 5000000 quadrillion dude

Which April?
you can do it in 20-30 years if you put it in a compounding growth fund

Fuck off boomer.

glad you asked OP I've been sitting on this business idea for a while.

buy a pair of knee pads for $5

suck 450,005 dicks for 1$ each

don't forget me when you get rich

Attached: 1516557187982.jpg (715x1197, 116K)

yeah but listen and carefully understand before blasting off a reply you little shit
t. 35 year old male

>Buy BTC.
>Learn minimal TA, follow TA people on Twitter.
>Open bitmex account
>Leverage 5x longs and shorts, take profits on 3-5%
>3 months later 500k

Wanchain and Aion?

Then he should probably keep doing this for a couple of years more until he can buy Microsoft

>follow snake oil salesmen on twitter
sure

Wanchain

bump

scam retards on twitter.
it's not ethical sure, but that wasn't one of your requirements.

It's also not legal.

Buy XVG. Right now.

Already bought it back when it was at 10 sats and sold it at 100. I could've already been a millionaire, but I missed that one.

buy equipment to rob a bank

why?

spy puts

i have 100k sharts when will i be rich?

Where buy?

He doesn't want to turn 50k into 25k

tokens not unlocked yet. Sometime in April for exchange listing.

Thanks user

bump

live off of 25k. use the other 25k to create a startup.

bet on the final four or some other sports

Investing in anything digital or a stock is a no go right now. You'd regret how you could've used the money to prepare for this economic downfall.

Use it how?

short bitcoin, 100x leverage

poker and just know how to all in bluff

know the right moment to all in bluff with lots of confident. you will double your money every time you do that

Off what idea nigga?

next time trx is sub .03 go all in and then sell at .05. Do this until you have your desired amount of money.

tips on who to follow on twitter?

think of something yourself you lazy fucker. 25k will last you a year if you live frugally. get to work.

Buy 51% of a company that cares for its employees with the 50K, then force the original owners to buy back your share at 500k

Buy a kilo of some high quality cocaine. Call up all your close friends and bring out a few grams of the kilo uncut, tell them its the best cocaine in the world, you have the craziest cocaine connection and they have to try it. The first few lines for your friends are free of course, like 2 or 3 lines over 2hrs, then of course some will want more, fiending to do more and will be willing to pay for it, give them the old song and dance, tell them I pay for this stuff guys, its expensive, but worth it! Keep giving them the uncut pure stuff, do this to about 20 of your friends or more, the more the better. Here's the part where you really make some money, in the coming weeks they will keep calling you on weekends most likely to buy coke, by now you cut the coke up by 50%,sell them the cut stuff, they won't really care and will go through more faster. You'll probably end up making over 100k and get rid of the kilo in 2 months.
Everyone that knows anything knows you have to rob, cheat, steal and kill to make money, there's no such things as friend in this cold dark cruel world we live in nowadays.

Attached: gomorrah.jpg (598x396, 35K)

You're awfully picky.

Best bet is day trading crypto and getting very good at it. Even in a bearish market, BTC has about 3 or 4 $100 pumps everyday. Even if you were able to capitalize on two of these pumps everyday, you could make about $500 to $1000 a day and just put that money in an ICO and pray that it will pump enough that you can pull out before it collapses.

how wide can you open your mouth?

i emailed those chinks about my presale tokens that i never received and they emailed back about some KYC process.

they didnt give any details yet, but am i fucked if im a burger?

Attached: 1505079490949.gif (328x326, 2.68M)

Hmm. COSS is probably the only coin that has a chance at doing that by end of April.

Take out 500k life insurance policy by putting in 50k
And then kill yourself

Provide goods or services worth $450k

Trinity. Scaling solution for neo, just announced they will scale ethereum and zil. Also announced that they have locked erc20 tokens that will allow you to swap between neo and eth.

Currently $0.14 ... total supply of 1billion, circulating supply of 333million.

This coin is going tyo $1 each this year unless all of crypto implodes.

Thank me later

Damn, and i get dubs.?

CPC

if they announce masternode in April it can 10x from here

problem is

they could give a shit about investor relations

If you have any web development skills and understand ad tech at all, I recommend buying websites and flipping them.

50k could purchase you a website with very solid traffic, if you bang out some affiliate shit, actually create content for the site and increase traffic, and improve the impressions rate on the advertisements on the site(as someone in the advertising industry most sites are doing this very poorly) it would be pretty easy to sell the same site a significant profit.

IDK if it would be 500k in a month but you could at least double it.

RVN

ONT, this will easly x10 and make ONG

go all in on tfd

fpbp

Right now there is a project between #700 - #1000 on CMC that will launch in May, will very probably do an easy 10-20x by end of April and then grow even much more during summer (because it is extremely useful for crypto traders).

And I will not tell you what it is, because I come from the future and time travellers are not supposed to help random people.

You'll get close if you go all in on Banyan right now. Don't wait.

What a stupid fucking answer.
>wait 30 years
He can be dead by then.

Chainlink

>Make that much in such a short time.
You don't. You try to do that, but then lose all your money due to the heightened risk inherent in making money in such a short period of time.

...But basically, steal things and create scams.

Also crypto trading (i.e. gambling) I guess.

Also, feelings of paranoia, guilt, regret, inadequacy, self-hate, etc.

Have fun.

>Please suggest TA people to follow on twitter

also loneliness, depression, disillusionment, possibly even identity crisis, stress, exhaustion...

Convert to pesos

Um I already feel all of those things right now being poor.

love seeing a pic i posted on here long ago get used by other people

Unironically chainlink. Seriously, screencap this. Come back in April and tell us how we would’ve done with link.

Attached: B74CAC62-0818-4D0B-8E97-EEEA2A0E1077.jpg (504x604, 75K)

Skycoin and Nuls

Attached: 1519997386409.jpg (986x961, 110K)

You will make it permanent trying to become rich quick.
Some of those feelings will be reduced, but it will just be an illusion. You will feel worse.

>You will feel worse
Scratch that part. I meant to say its worse in the long run as opposed to being patient.

Vulture Capitalist FTW