In-and-out BFO'd by the foodbabe

in-and-out BFO'd by the foodbabe.

foodbabe knows shit, she is just scared of the word quimico, Chemical and similar

Wait, you mean they do what literally all other burger places in the country do? Shocker...
I mean I know you're shitposting but what do these people expect to do with this generic, citation-free "they're just like all other fast food places but tastier" pics?

Why do people think HFCS is any worse than regular table sugar or any other sweetener in general?

>Factory Farms
>Routine Antibiotics
>Growth Hormones
>GMO
>Hydrogenated
>Monsanto's Roundup Herbicide
>High Fructose Corn Syrup
>Yellow #5
>TOP SECRET

It's like this dippy bitch just crammed as many vegan buzzwords as she could into an image and called it a "dissection".

the habit burger is a better california chain desu

habit burger is cancer, are you sure you don't have autism?

desu the are both pretty average but habit is better, especially the fries

>hfcs cause diabetes
I had to do a report on this shit for college and there really is no definite correlation between hfcs and diabetes. Tests showing there was were small, flawed and from years ago.

It was actually a report on taxation of sugar and whether or not fatasses would continue to be fat because of it.

McDonalds have listed every ingredients and recipes they use. They even have youtube videos that shows exactly how to cook their food.

>MCD shill get.
This place is shit.

>my first sextuplets on a fucking food board about mcdonalds

shame brought upon my family

Better than In-n-Out fries?
So any other fries at all?

I really, really didn't go for the get though. I would have posted a dumb picture if I was.

lol this entire chart is such garbage that I would argue the person that made it should be executed for spreading such misinformation

>in-n-out fries are anything but trash

What makes them good? I wasn't honestly very impressed, but maybe I was missing out.

>dem digits

it's fairly cheap with better options for toppings and sides than in-n-out. not that impressive really, just a little better than in-n-out without the meme reputation

The initial concern was not that it was worse but that it was cheap and in literally everything. Somehow this was translated into HFCS bad not sugar in everything bad.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>vegan

No need to project, dumbo. Many of those things are in many vegan products

Fair enough. I find it hard to go back to INO nowadays. They raised the price so the bang-for-buck ratio isn't that great any more.

>dem repeating integers

Wew lad, good job.

Is McDonald's, dare I say it.....our fast food chain?

I don't care what they put in their burgers, they are overrated and taste crappy.

Who the fuck pays to have these infographics made

In-n-out is literally one of two restaurants that I know of that don't disclose their ingredient list. Isn't that illegal?

No, not all businesses have to disclose all the makings of their food otherwise mom and pop shops could not exist. They just need to list the main ingredients and common allergies

that's fucking scary. we should change that

It would take you all of ten seconds to check their website and find out that they do, in fact, disclose their ingredients.

>They just need to list the main ingredients and common allergens

What else is there?

Why? Most all do the main toppings, that's pretty much all you need unless you are a hyper sperg

what if someone has a deathly allergy to chemicall x and they dont have to disclose it, or its later found that all herb y has been contaminated in the us and its found within burger joint z's burgers

Common allergies usually have to be listed in most places

You fucking joking? Habit fries are like little rectangles of cardboard.

If you have a serious allergy you should probably already be asking about food that may negatively affect you

wtf is it?

which is why i didnt specify common

yes, and when they say its not listed as an ingredient? what then

for me, it's the McChicken