Begging thread but i dont give a FUCK (witness me)

begging thread but i dont give a FUCK (witness me)

PLEASE HELP ME KEEP MY QT BREADWINNER GF

Attached: gofundme.jpg (1141x781, 193K)

This girl worked in our office for a very short time. She had an overseas boyfriend in the UK. He flew in and stayed at her apartment while meeting friends. He borrowed money from her and then flew back to the UK. You would have thought she learned her lesson letting a guy stay at her place, eat her food, bang her out, take her money, etc. but nope. He was in desperate need of money and she asked payroll if they could western union her boyfriend money. Its a small business so they did it but neither her or the boyfriend knew how to use western union so the guy flips out at her because he didnt know who sent the money which i guess they asked as one of the security questions. So the next day she flips out at payroll about this and gets fired. They broke up and the guy even wrote in an angry email pretending to be a customer saying he got shitty customer support from his "ex". Never had an opportunity to share this story but it always makes me think.

unironically kill yourself

You know the deal. Pics let's go.

Wasn't this an episode of Seinfeld?

Attached: elaines bong bf.jpg (960x720, 163K)

Sharpie in your pooper and Ill give you .05 eth
Sharpie in her pooper then were talking .2 eth

she's cute man but actually fairly well known online, I don't think I could actually show her face here

will sent .5 ETH if you post your gfs tits

Nobody cares about her face. Post her tits and I will help your cause

Let her go be with someone who isn’t a faggot without $300

>fairly well known online

Attached: source.gif (620x388, 2.12M)

kys

will send 1 eth if you shit in your hand and post a video

but you wont cause your a loser who doesnt really love her

Attached: 2.png (1680x1083, 237K)

I havent really watched much seinfeld, but this 100% happened as described. The girl was light skinned, maybe mixed. The guy was white/blonde and pretty sure he was like 18-20 and she was like late 20s. All I know is the info seen at work and some emails left in customer service where she would talk to him throughout the day while working. Idk how people can be so chad tho that they can like leach off women so easily and the women dont seem to learn. OPs pic just reminded me.

We had some remote customer service reps from Canada and Australia, and some of them also had weird relationships where a guy would move in, leach off of them, and then leave. Or theyd go leach off a guy, the guy would get sick or lose his job, theyd try to raise money at work for his medical bills, and then just keep any money raised and leave the guy immediately. Maybe just the type of women who do online customer service arent that high quality.

Can you describe how she yelled at payroll so badly that it got her fired?

beach pic from last summer

Attached: bb.jpg (750x1334, 707K)

Reported this thread and reported the gofundme page
Eat shit and die

even wearing the same hat as the pic i posted on the gofundme

Actually fat. Unless her face is cute then she could pull it off as thick.

well i've got news bucko, it's the cutest face around

come on assholes im still at $0 lol

I doubt it because actually cute girls take care of themselves better since they know their looks are their strongest asset.

Is that what they call a Burkini?

im going to make a gofundme so someone can help me buy a motorcycle, is a good idea? kek

that's one nice brapphog you got there mister. I'll throw you some LINK for more.

get a 2nd job?

I'm sure this is a larp but just in case it isn't I lol at your life.
You're the kind of guy who would put a down payment on a TV, aren't you?

yes it's my life bitch. pity me with your cash

show us her tits

pics or it never happened
chop chop..

guys, donate to me instead, i need 2k to buy this motorbike so i can travel all along my country while camping

19ZNiGRsJQozZvNQ6HHPWWp3EW2Y2YF5pk

Attached: 8786.jpg (736x547, 93K)

Jesus those cankles

Man the harpoons, OP

ur getting mugged faggots give me ur money

literally kill yourself you poor begging faggot. the funny thing is whether you kill yourself or not, you are still a huge poor faggot begging on the internet.

im on board with this. will match his 1 eth