thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYi7G0ZXIoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5zGHjRaMo
youtube.com/watch?v=xAawGfEhzf4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love rice omelets, easy as fuck to make

Never had it but the smell of ketchup on steaming hot food is disgusting.

do you mix ketchup with the rice or do you use tomatoes and thenx squirt the ketchup on the exterior?

I'd rather just have fried rice.

When I make these I use miso, chili garlic sauce, and soy sauce in the rice, and hot sauce on top. Ketchup is for hamburgers. Nothing else.

i always thought the rice was brown because it had some sort of japanese curry flavoring or whatever.
i only found out recently that its actually ketchup mixed in.
sounds pretty gross. ketchup is gross.

youtu.be/SYi7G0ZXIoo
just made some using chicken patties.

would rather just scramble the eggs into the rice

Grats user, you can cook better than 90% of Veeky Forums

I believe that you are the originator of this thread and started it so that you may post your recipe. I remember you from the "chopped challenge" thread in which you used guinness and peanut butter.

While I admire your use of shtick as a perceived way of making your gender ambiguous and your not-overly blatant shilling, it is shilling nonetheless and Veeky Forums is at least one of your vehicles for it so for that reason I place you in the same boat as the tacobell, mcdolans, etc posters. What that is worth is obviously very little.

I wish you all the best success; you are doing what I am not able to though dream of doing: making and uploading cooking videos to youtube. Having the audacity to post on Veeky Forums about it, however lowkey the shilling may be, is something I have not fathomed, though I can understand why you would do it as it is rather non-threatening and lowkey.

Autism has spoken.

Veeky Forums is where i learned how to cook.

>ketchup on eggs

We can tell...

>itt - noketchup plebs

i made these all the time in college because it was cheap

I like fried eggs over rice more desu

it shows

>turn video on
>hear retarded voice
>instantly turn off video

kys please.

what's the appeal of an omelette?
Does the egg add a new flavorful mix to the fried rice or something?

LOL! Hilarious but also informative! Love it.

I like this. Good job slicing those green onions by the way. But after a while the repetitive noises do get to you especially if you have a headache.

keep it up

Great moves, Ethan! Keep it up, I'm proud of you!

What pan do you use senpai?

>that entire video
>dry as fuck omelette

I like it

i've never been to to Veeky Forums before but it's pretty hilarious how you guys put fucking ketchup on an omlette like that's not disgusting at all. how can you show so much interest in cooking that you spend your time on a cooking board and be such a uncultered disgusting pleb. holy fuck.

don't just use ketchup and slap it on you retards

make a simple sauce using ketchup, worcester, and mirin/soy sauce

tastes SO much better and takes almost no time

Is that an altered pic of summit?

So just normal fried rice but with more egg and ketchup?

yes

the egg is meant to be made creamy and slightly underdone

mixes in with the rice and sauce and it's oh so good

try it sometime. I like my rice with it more with tomatoes, no carrots

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5zGHjRaMo

The pan of my people: what ever is available

This. I enjoy omurice, but I don't use ketchup, too sweet and just ugh...

Wtf Laverne and Shirley music lol

Ew I thought it was because of some soy based souce they use this is fucking nasty

1 your a faggot
2 you have autism
3 your fat
4 you are going to get cancer

I only watched 5 seconds of your video and I want to kill my self who the fuck buys those overly processed frozen "chicken" Patty's
And from that I doubt anyone would use them in a cooking video that's below even jack standards

I feel like you're the same guy post the video pretending to be someone else because you realized that every one hates your gay video

oishii desu yo

Still the same guy

Started this thread, but dont self compliment. When i same fag bump i make sure not to self inflate my stuff. Ive been around the block long enough to know only hate (such as yourself) comes from multiple positive responses.

>ruining it with ketchup and mayo
Fucking gross.

Jap mayo is a completely different world

I make something like this every morning for breakfast

2 eggs
1/2 cup of brown rice
2 tea spoons of minced jalapeno
3 tea spoons of ghost pepper salsa
little bit of cheese

very quick and easy to make. filling and cheap too

I mean, it's fun to make but you achieve the same thing by cracking a couple of eggs into fried rice.

Had it in Tokyo! Delicious, doesn't taste like ketchup at all

there's literally nothing wrong with liking ketchup and putting it on scrambled eggs, and an omelette is just scrambled eggs.

おいしいく慣れ~~~

i always think this niggas a girl thats putting on the voice, anyone else hear what i mean?

I fucking love omurice, but only when it's actually topped with a soft omelette like the best places do. I make it that way at home, (and I also use less ketchup and more of a brown sauce), but at home I fuck it up sometimes so it doesn't do the "cut and open" thing as prettily as it should.

this is a website for Whites only.

I don't think you understand what dish we're talking about. Also, GET OUT.

>>>/anyfuckingwhereelse/
Shoo, shoo, drumpsterfire

how is it any different than America mayo?
it's still mayo isn't it?

Does it taste like Chik-fil-a sauce, or yummy sauce?

Japanese mayo is a bit sweeter because they use apple cider vinegar

Agreed. When I make it I usually don't put ketchup on top, or I'll use a brown sauce or something. Ketchup actually goes surprisingly well with egg though.

Precisely. I like it because I like the soft texture of the egg giving way to the rice. When you mix the egg into the rice you lose that soft texture.

It's all about the taste anyway. I don't care how it looks. One way to get that effect though, is to use more than 2 eggs in your omelette. A bigger omelette tends to stay softer inside.

Tried it because I was curious after seeing it in so many Chinese cartoons. Better than expected. Ketchup works well in the fried rice, although I definitely didn't want to add more on top.
Is that how they usually make it in grorious Nippon, just putting the egg on top instead of actually folding it over?

have you ever had Miracle Whip? Jap mayo taste like that. Not that big of a difference

They do it a few different ways. Here's my favorite, although I probably wouldn't use quite as much demi-glace.

youtube.com/watch?v=xAawGfEhzf4