What sweetie desserts are easy to bake?

What sweetie desserts are easy to bake?

Muffins

kitty

>tfw no gf or cat

Why bake at all?

charlie?

these are easy as heck and taste amazing

you only need a big mixing bowl and a baking tin to pour it in, though ive made do by constructing a baking tin out of scrunched up aluminium foil

WHO IS THIS GIRL?

Get a kitten and a fleshlight

fredrick-zachariah mckinley the third?

the second, sorry.

rice krispie treats.

Brownies!!!

Cookies but I hate those, too sugary.

Also this. Make regular dough with flour, milk, yeast, sugar and a pinch of salt and let it rise. Roll and spread on baking tray or you can make small circles or even in a pizza tray if that's what you have. Mix up curd, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla extract (whatever else, some people like to add raisins but I hate those) and spread it over the dough. Bake. Fucking best cake there is. It's a christmas classic in my country.

Is that suppose to make us not want to bake? Makes me wish I was a type 2 diabetic so I would never even be offered one of those disasters...

sorry for bothering you pham.

>Pretending not to want big chocolate balls

what do you mean sweetie?

looks kinda like pic related, but I don't remember her name in order to see if it's her

That file name scared me

Either muffins or honey pies

Bess Kalb. Random woman who replies to every Trump tweet in the same condescending manner.

First make porridge with very hot water (dissolve oats but don't make it too watery), then stir in small pieces of apple.

Bake that, you have pudding!

fudge.
sponge cake.
chocolate balls.
chocolate mousse.

Which country?

>Leave fruits in sugar overnight to make a goopy sweet fruit jam
>make a warm custard
>pour on top of cold fruit

is that turd