Scrambled eggs are really stupid

scrambled eggs are really stupid

must me why you make them lmao

Scrambled eggs are the best when it's creamy and fluffy. Too many scrambled eggs are ruined when people keep overcooking the eggs so it's a rubbery mess.

no they're not

Indeed. I read somewhere, they got an IQ at around 11

they are the safest way to cook eggs so of course they are retarded just like you and your whole lineage

better than OP's lmao

Waffle House cheese eggs goat eggs

Scrambled dry eggs are best scrambled eggs

Is this what americans eat?

Yes, we actually have solid foods in America, my europoor friend

I have been starting to find eggs to be more and more disgusting I don't know why

but they just seem gross in general desu

Eating things that came out of some creature's butt, nah that's not disgusting at all. You're crazy my friend.

100%

it's called a cloaca user.

which is a vagina/anus hybrid, arguably worse.

how do you make your eggs look so creamy?

Add some heavy cream to them. Also check out gordon ramsays video on scrambled eggs

>tfw harvest eggs from own chickens
>make scrambled eggs and omelettes with them
>this actually offends some people

The whites are flavorless and the yolks are too strong. Scrambled is the perfect mixture.

don't over cook them

Only without tossed salads

>Eating animal products
Fucking savages

I make the best scrambled eggs I have a secret technique I'll never tell anyone

Fucking this.

what's your secret

scrambled eggs are stupid good

Presalt the eggs
Add dairy fat (milk, cream, cremefraiche..)
Start in a cold pan and melt plenty of butter into them

Toast with butter and tomato chutney
Cook eggs until creamy and custardy, stirring constantly when curds start to form

Apply to toast, dust with parmesan and pepper

(Douse with cholula)

11/10 Breakfast

>Yolks are too strong
I cut the yolk and let the liquid seap into either my steak or potatoes. That combination is better than sex.

It's basically Hollandaise sauce without all the autistic work required to make that dumb fatty sauce.

I have secret technique for making people tell me their secrect techniques but ill never tell anyone my technique.

And a huge percentage of people with diabetis

>they just keep fucking stirring the eggs

I thought adding salt before the eggs start to cook breaks down the proteins and makes them sloppy

If only we knew your secret technique of getting people to tell those secret technique so we could use the technique to get you to tell us your technique to getting other people's secret techniques.

I second this.

I thought so too, but then I saw the youtube omelette video of Jacques Pepin salting his whisked eggs before pouring them in the pan. And I'm not about to argue with that guy. Maybe it just doesn't make a difference

I could tell you my secret technique of getting people to tell their secret techniques but I would need you to tell me the secret technique of the best scrambled eggs secret technique then I would be able to let you in on the secret of my technique

Watch the Gordon Ramsay video on scrambled eggs and that's about it. Now don't be a faggot and tell us your secret technique.

That's impossible. A mixture of ingredients do not posess the proper attributes to be mentally impaired. Dumbass.

C'MERE YOU

They may be huge but there's not that many of them

OFF THE HEAT

I actually tried his method. Used plenty of butter and low heat and it still stuck to the sauce pan like crazy and was a bitch to clean. But it works pretty good in a nonstick pan.

You're a brave man.

>I cut the yolk and let the liquid seap into either my steak or potatoes. That combination is better than sex.
Try this with creamy polenta.

>Hollandaise sauce
*mayo

Everyone knows that gordon ramsey video but alton brown's 20 seconds one with harissa is pretty good too.
Heating the pan till a drop of water hovers on it then cutting off the heat immediately after you've melted your butter and added mixed eggs makes scrambled eggs done in 20s and not overcooked if you handle them properly.

The "off the heat" method has nothing whatsoever to do with sticking.

Sticking is a matter of your choice of pan.

The "off the heat" thing Ramsay is talking about is to be aware of carryover cooking to make sure you don't overcook your eggs.

It looks like he's using a stainless steel saucepan, doesn't it?

>tell us your secret technique

OBSESSED

>It looks like he's using a stainless steel saucepan, doesn't it?

Yes. And? What would that imply?

This is like half an English breakfast. Shut up.

>Yes. And? What would that imply?
eggs in a cold stainless pan would imply sticking.

Are eggs, toast, and bacon really all that surprising?

I can't tell if this is a troll or nah

It does make them sloppy. That is to say, softer and creamier. I prefer it like that. I don't usually wait around for it to make much difference either way though, the effect is pretty slow.

nah overcooked stinky rubber diner eggs are GOAT

I prefer fried eggs, but I love making scrambled when I make breakfast burritos. Just cook sausage and set it to the side so you can dice and crisp up potatoes. Drain it and mix it all together until the eggs are done and it's pretty fucking good.

Yum thanks for giving me the idea

If it's not bacon grease, you're doing it wrong.

>Hot sauce with the eggs

Good taste homie

they look a bit overcooked, homeslice.

I used to like my eggs overcooked until I discovered the beauty of soft gooey eggs.

also the yolks are golden and taste better with farm eggs because the chickens are happier

> true story

> mfw gordon ramsey might actually browse this board looking for nightmare fuel
> mfw on hells kitchen he will compare a dish to something he saw on Veeky Forums

>I-I made that aqua fresh hot dog for you Mr. Ramsey..

> this triggers the ramsey

Litrally 60 persent of your population has tipe 2 diabetes what the fuxx are you talking about???

Phlegmy, undercooked eggs aren't for everyone, sunshine.

Nothing wrong with a little vaganus, user.

>Cook eggs until [snotty] and [soupy]

FTFY

>the mental state of a animal has a impact on the product

lmao what a FUCKING moron you are my dude

the trick is to get that pan hot enough that it cooks in one or two turns

pre whisk, get a nice layer cooked up, push it towards the center, let the top layer flow back out, and you're just about fully cooked

Are you pregnant?

Yes, bacon hasn't been banned out of respect to our Muslim conquerors like in Europe.