For me, it's Steel Reserve. The best depression aid

For me, it's Steel Reserve. The best depression aid.

Which malt lickah should I buy now that I'm boycotting Anheuser-Busch? (not buying their products anymore because of the libtarded feminist propaganda they played during the super bowl)

I really liked the flavor of King Cobra, if that's a good point of reference. Not that I expect flavor to matter much.

>depression aid

>alcoholics really believe this

I mean, I do it too, but lul.

read infinite jest. Your brain will be so fucked you don't have time to be depressed anymore

babby's first pomo

I tried to read that. I really did. Got about as far as the tennis academy. No book that boring is really that good.

MD 20/20 in Orange Jubilee and Banana Red at about $3 a bottle have fueled many sad nights.

It's a good book, but I drink more now and am more depressed after reading it than before. Not causal though.
Also, Carlo Rossi wine is clearly the best depression bath, OP.

A man after my own heart. 12 pack for 6 bucks, dog bless meriga.

Quick story.

>Accept a job in a new city before the internet was a thing.
>Find an apartment the old fashioned way.
>Turns out it was in the ghetto.
>Make friends with my new African American neighbors.
>Get me drunk on Steel Reserve on my second day at work.
>Call in sick on my third day.

Never again...

>tfw you really want a sip but you have 2 big tests tomorrow

i always find it ironic how addicts and alcoholics don't have the wherewithal to care for their own bodies but somehow find the energy to campaign against things as trivial as this

>not mickey's or king cobra
mediocre taste desu

if I start binging king cobra then I will have to admit to myself that I'm becoming my father

>i always find it ironic how addicts and alcoholics don't have the wherewithal to care for their own bodies but somehow find the energy to campaign against things as trivial as this

one is easier than the other lol

Mickey's is my favorite, king cobra is a close second.

The only Busch commercial I remember is the guy standing in the forest while the birbs stared at him, I liked that one although Busch sucks.

>go to grocery store
>get yourself a fortie of Olde English "800" and one of them tiny bottles of Sunny D
>drink the 8-ball down to the label
>fill it back up with the Sunny D
>now you're fuckin with the brass monkey
>that funky monkey
>do this now
>(this means you)

I did this every single day for a year in college, no lie.

I really, really liked IJ. I've read it a few times out of sheer pleasure. I would say that it is too bad that it the meme book of our time, but I don't want to sound like a faggot.

i will try this

What does it taste like in comparison to say, a Corona Extra, which for me, is the best beer for the beach?

It is a shame it became a meme. The book is actually super good, I just finished it last month. I still have plenty of time to be depressed and I'm more self conscious about my addiction now

Steel has a stronger ethanol scent and taste. It also tastes more like corn (no shit). It's not a really pleasant "beer" to drink and relax with unless the can/bottle is as cold as possible without freezing.

Also, pic related is the only beach/lawnmower/summer beer you should ever drink.

>decide to buy Steel Reserve one time because memes
>ends up being a very drinkable but otherwise underwhelming beer
I don't understand, is it because it's inexpensive?

It's a very quick way to take a break from life for a while
I fucked up and binged it since Sunday and here I am laying awake in bed trying to fight off tremors so I can sleep though so I'm not sure if I recommend it.

Does anyone here mix different beers together?

I wish I was American, or had an American friend to visit. Being Canadian is fucking suffering. In the US a 40oz costs like $2, in Canada, the absolute cheapest is over $6.

I just want to drink malt liquor and eat pizza but I fucking can't because Canada sucks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello darkness

>Go to Kroger to buy wine
>find a bottle of shiraz that I really like is on closeout sale for $4.29
>if you buy six bottles you get a 15% discount
>buy six bottles of good shiraz for $3.62 per bottle

I drank two bottles to myself a couple weeks ago and fucked up big time, I've never been so hungover, I slept and puked all day the next day. I've only had three glasses tonight and am going to call it a night before I repeat last time.

my old friend..

That stuff good?

Not the dude that posted it but the citron is surprisingly good for bottom shelf. Pretty easy to drink straight.

desu for me it's whatever is cheapest

y'know how rubbing alcohol smells?

Excellent book, not sure it is much of a mindfuck though.

>have shit day
>come home drink a a lot of booze and do essentially fuck all
>have """good""" day
>come home and drink a lot of booze and do a ton of chores and shit
booze is magic

I drink it all the time.
Its fucking horrible and i hate myself

Great book, read "Under the Volcano" and "Journey to the End of the Night" afterwards and be certain you will never fully recover and be happy like you could be when young again.

Currently reading Oblomov and I must say I'm relating extremely hard to this lethargic, lazy piece of shit as well.

Can it be any worse than Barton's.

I hate serving this crap to people. But when they demand cheap drinks that's what they're gonna get.

My alcoholic father drinks these on the daily. He made me try one and it was fucking disgusting. Literally tasted like I was drinking dirty dishwater. You get wasted pretty quickly though.

Back in my drinking days, I would make a 40 loko.

Take a 40, usually steel reserve or mgd. and drink it down to the label. Then you take a watermelon 4loko (the only palatable one they had at the time) and fill it back up.

It didn't taste very good, but it definitely got the job done.

Old Englesh

My buddy told me I haven't lived until I had a 4 Loko, I really still regret trying it. What a wretched drink, I'd rather just take straight Vodka.

They put bad batches out constantly.
You get bedlocked for 20+ hours per can you drink. Plus it's disgusting.

Joose is nasty too but I've been mixing 1/4 sunny d orange and 3/4 screwdriver or mango flavors.
Definitely worth a try, gets you fucked up fast, under 30 oz, and it's only $2.20.

Same.

they're called sidewalk slammers

This is some next level shit

He's an absolutely disgusting person and I have no respect for him.
Jesus. One does not simply mix the nastiest beer on earth with the nastiest malt beverage on earth and then claim to lay waste to the liquid.
Dude's not fucking okay. Don't even think about following the leader.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

I didn't even realize Seagrams made vodka. How does it compare to the gin and whiskey? I don't like the whiskey but I thoroughly enjoy the gin.

>Hoes on my tip for the title I'm holdin
>Eazy-E's fucked up and got the 8 ball rollin

Brass monkeys are the shit

I tried reading that tome, but it's so overly verbose with an appendix, with an appendix for it's appendix, that it just comes off as pretentious fuckery. Made it about three chapters in before I just lost interest in having to trudge through this thing.

To use 4chanspeak, it was autistic as fuck.

i got one open and one closed with you /alc/ bro

start sipping with the shakes and set the can down steady handed ya feel me

Like drinkign gasoline

I know this feel too well

I wouldn't be alcoholic if Chad didn't give my job to Stacy and Pajeet. Thanks for fucking up the economy and making affirmative action mandatory, Obama.

Are you really delusional enough to think that you lost your shitty job to a high skilled h1b visa holder?

I drink cider pretty much exclusively, with the occasional mead.
It's a good thing I don't base my masculinity off my choice of booze.

>"y-you're not a REAL man unless you drink straight up rubbing alcohol or something that tastes like it!"

This is what we throw between two homeless people to make them fight in my city.

11am and it's time for a steel/dog bite/stack

You sound like a faggot desu senpai

So fucking depressing for me user after they went to the plastic bottles.. It's just not the same damn thing. Glass helped the taste plus kept it cold for longer. I went from one of these everyday for two years to absolutely zero once they switched the bottles.

This is mines

The educated man's 40 right there.

>live in Vancouver
>a 40 of OE costs ~$8 after taxes

At least it's 8% here, still one of the best deals you can find.

Icehouse is 6.9 with no price increase, I drink way too many 40s of that now, the gas station doesn't need to be around the corner from my house.

>Live in the USA Vancouver
>Same shit is like $4 after taxes

for me it's Busch, i already now 2 people that died from drinking it every day for 30+ years. Can't beat a 30 pack for $13 at Wal-Mart

Jesus Christ. Do they have any idea of how many lives they ruined due to this change?
Fuck me in the butt. My life expectancy just got slashed again.

I refuse to read the ramblings of someone who killed himself.

Milwaukee's best just bumped up to 6.9% too with no price increase.

I always find it ironic how retards on Veeky Forums waste away and then come up on a soapbox preaching to others about "caring for their bodies".

WHAT IF: I don't want to live long?

WHAT IF: Humanism is bullshit?

So tired of retards "speaking for my conscience", it's navel gazing of the highest order.

I'm a SJW, but OE is that real shit. Back in the day I got gestapoed by security and thrown out of my first moshpit after drinking a ",sidewalk,"

To make a sidewalk you drink half a 40oz of Mickey's then pour in a caffeinated alcoholic sparks adult beverage. Was tasty

Old English is pretty decent. Granted I haven't had one since they started putting them in plastic bottles.