He eats 3 meals a day

>he eats 3 meals a day

well I'm a pro so I don't eat meals I just taste things all day
unless I'm drinking I guess

>he eats more than 1 meal a day

I eat 6 small meals averaging 300 calories each.

>he doesn't eat dinner in the morning and breakfast at night

goddamn dude u fat fuck

As surprising as it may seem, eating habits vary widely by region, culture, and age

When you've taken steps to be more informed about the world beyond your own perceptions, you will learn a great deal

>he fell for the grazing meme

>not just eating whenever you get hungry

>tfw eating only 1 meal and a case of beer each day

I lost 130 pounds doing this my man.

>Falling for the "modern" food "science" meme

good for you man but you would have lost the weight no matter when you had your meals. the 300 calories is the important part

We can't all gain sustinance by lowering the quality of the board.

I eat a fourth meal after dinner consisting of nothing but sugary junk

>not understanding blood sugar
>not having the most basic understanding of your own body

Déjeuner, dîner et souper.
Qu'est-ce que tu trouves si étrange OP?

>he eats

I'd like to formally say heller to gravedigger on the right. It's not everyday you meet a celebrity.

>food and cooking

I usually wake up at around 5pm, have dinner at 7pm. Start drinking at 10pm. Add 2 bags of cheetos to that. At about 3am/4am I usually eat like 2 eggs and I pass out at about 7am to repeat this process.

I usually eat breakfast and dinner. When i get back from work I open my 12 pack of Double Dry Old Milwaukee without having supper and I drink until I fell asleep on the couch.
Rince.
Repeat.

>Been that for 2 years now.

I literally cannot understand having a full meal 3 times a day unless you're working out or otherwise physically active.

I'm not big on breakfast, but after 3 hours of being up, I'll usually get like a piece of toast or two donuts from DD. Lunch, I'll eat something small too. Maybe a $5 takeout shit. And for dinner, I'll either chose something simple or go balls deep and eat something nice.

Eating literally 3 meals a day just seems fat.

it really is one of those holdovers from the early 20th century when you worked your ass off all day at hard manufacturing or agricultural work.

That makes sense. If you're killing yourself in a coal mine or plowing fields, you deserve that. That's for you man, you eat good. But if you're just working an office job and complain when you have to get out of your chair, you probably shouldn't eat anything besides a big cock.

if im a girl am I supposed to eat big pussy instead?

I don't think they ate 3 meals then

They weren't fat as fuck and it wasn't because they exercised more, they ate a lot less calories

>eating 3 meals a day seems fat
>i just eat a few donuts as a snack instead

I mean yeah donuts are sugary and terrible, but the caloric content isn't really that bad compared to eating grits, eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

Nah, you still eat the dick.

At least you have a job ;)

>they ate a lot less calories
Are you sure? You eat more in response to your body spending more calories. That's why when you start working out, your appetite increases.

I'm just curious, what exactly are you referring to? Which time period?

who /skipbreakfast/ here?

Me.

My body doesn't get hungry until an hour before good goyim lunch (12PM). How do people get up, take a shit, and then just decide they need a breakfast? I don't get it.

me, i just never feel like eating in the morning honestly

nigger donuts have 3-7x more calories than eggs wtf

2 meals a day with no snacking is ideal.

meals should be very low fat, low in sugar, and rich in carbs and fiber.

I'm mostly talking about the pancakes. I mean if you think of a traditional breakfast, two donuts chewed throughout the day really isn't that bad. The second donut I usually save for when I'm driving home (my commute is 3 hours).

Basically any time period before 1900 is a good example of the regular diets of humanity

You can work all day and night and never exhaust the extra calories you consume unless you're Michael Phelps or some other outlier who makes up 1% of humanity if that

Media meme conditioning people to think they need to buy breakfast and it's the most important meal of the day

Like somehow your body stops having energy from glycogen or ketones if you don't eat frostie flakes

how can there be so much bro science in 1 post

>these are the people that give you advice on this website

i usually just have whats left over from work.

i eat one 2000 calorie meal a day

I generally have two breakfasts, dinner and midnight breakfast. I skip lunch. Lunch is shit. Midday is best for napping, anyway.

based. i'm on a cut and will be moving towards the 1 big meal meme

i've got a big appetite from being a fat guy and i don't feel satisfied with a number of small meals

Gotta eat that good frostie flakes so you don't masturbate.

honestly, it works out nicely. I don't tend to get hungry during the day and if i do i just have some black coffee or tea with no milk or sugar. get home for work, eat a nice big meal and feel nice and satisfied. all while losing weight

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

ok, tim

1800 calories is below maintenance level for someone 6'2 with a healthy BMI.

I only eat one massive meal every day at around 3 and I've never felt better in my life.

>there are actually people who dont absorb nutrients from the ground and air around them

>no second dinner
fuck off

Enjoy your weight, fatty.