RANCH DRESSING GENERAL

I am on a ranch dressing kick and have tried a few brands but they have all been disappoint:

>1. Newman's Own Ranch
Literally tastes like gooey water, fuck this shit, wow this is some bland crap, no wonder he died, instantly threw in trash

>2. Hidden Valley Ranch
More flavorful but a bit watery still

>3. Trader Joes Organic Ranch
So far this has been the best so far but I am hoping there is better

What are some good ranch dressings for salad?

Ranch dressing is the ketchup of fat adults

fat is good for you though

also this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums ffs

Fat is good for you. Being fat isn't. There's no reason food can't be healthy and delicious. try making a spinach salad with walnuts, cherry tomatoes, mandarin orange slices, and a raspberry vinaigrette. Why even bother eating a salad if you are going to dump 400 calories of ranch dressing on it?

Ranch is fucking disgusting, are you a fat woman?

is this whole board full of judgemental cunts? i'm asking for ranch dressing recommendations and you are on about raspberry vinaigrette. I like vinegrette too but that's not what this thread is about, make your own gay salad thread

>rasberry vinaigrette

What a faggot.

So how fat are you? Have you hit 400lbs yet?

chef of 10+ years. ill sell you the best recipe for ranch youve ever had.

Hey fuck you, it's great on a spinach salad. Not really much else, but still...

Nahh I hate sweet vinaigrette.
Balsamique is where its at.

>buying something from Veeky Forums
haha no

how much?

I hate it too. That's why I like making it with raspberries. They aren't a sweet berry. Sour and tart.

>hi Veeky Forums what are some good fried chicken recipies?

>oh didn't you know fried chicken is unhealthy and racist towards PoC's? try some fair trade pan-fried tofu and kale pozwraps, they are delicious and super healthy, you fat fuck

Racism towards poc is a myth created by Jews. There is no such thing as a poc. The only people are white.

I buy almost any store brand ranch and then thin it with buttermilk to my preferred consistency. I use ranch for non-salad stuff only though.

>is this whole board full of judgemental cunts?
yes.

They must be new...

This one is pretty dope.

desu my all time fav is to just pick up a hidden valley ranch mix packet, and just do 1 cup milk 1 cup mayo.

>The only people are white.
If it ain't white, it ain't right.

thanks, now we're getting somewhere

worked at dairy queen, can confirm
everyone ordering ranch was a fat fuck

This is good, it's THICC though.

dont blame it on the ranch, could be a coincidence

May I offer Veeky Forums some advice? That awesome ranch dressing they served in your high school cafeteria is made with the packet of ranch mix with equal parts mayo and buttermilk. Enjoy your nostalgia.