A black guy told me to "drop my nuts" and stop being a pussy at a party last night. How do I "drop my nuts" biz?

A black guy told me to "drop my nuts" and stop being a pussy at a party last night. How do I "drop my nuts" biz?

Attached: 1521701424010.jpg (908x666, 192K)

This is a similar phrase to "letting nuts hang" which means basically abandoning any sense of decency you have, resigning yourself to a life of being a peasant, and saying shit like "drop my nuts".

Attached: 1515760155313.jpg (780x438, 37K)

I believe the correct response is "I'll stop being such a pussy when you stop being such a fucking nigger"

Attached: 1505134085712.png (785x757, 123K)

If you were very big and powerful would he have said that to you OP? He wanted you to attack him so that he could beat the shit out of you and claim self-defense. But since you didn't he still got to hurt your feelings. Start lifting or blacks will get the better of you in every situation

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 37K)

You give no fucks and think with yo nuts

Attached: e98.jpg (800x585, 109K)

it really means to grow the fuck up, as in hit puberty already

he basically told you to be a man or grow up you must have done something that would make you seem bitchmade
in short he was looking out for you and giving you solid advice

Attached: mylife.png (640x477, 444K)

I think he wanted you to invite him back to yours so he could 'drop his nuts' into your gf/mom/grandma? Idk, all about being blacked nowdays.

>going to a party with niggers

Nigger was talking about deez
Deez nuts

OP this guy gets it, but don't go acting all macho all the time now as you'll be called out and picked on. Just be yourself and who really cares what the price of shit says.

Imo nuts are a longterm hodl. You can drop your nuts but its analogous to throwing pennies in front of a freight truck.

I believe he is referring to how your nuts were supposed to drop when you hit puberty.

Listen to this:
It may seem harsh, but he just wanted to give you some advice, some people especially black people have had it rough and only know harsh social norms. They don't have a concept on how to approach people without coming off brash. They're not going to sweetly tell you to better yourself, the nice thing is, they won't let you go through life making a fool of yourself without calling you out.

It's called tough love. He's still a dick for saying it at a party. Don't take it to heart, just man up or loosen up or don't go to parties.

I don't go to parties, because I over analyze everyone there.

Attached: The-Nut-That-Could-Help-You-Live-Longer_2.jpg (620x400, 193K)

tru

the correct response would have been stfu negrodamus

Attached: 2.png (1680x1083, 237K)

>attending the same party as a black male

Niggers are less scary every 10lbs of muscle you gain. After you lift for 5 years you'll be wishing they'd say that to you. and they never will

he is telling you to go rape a woman

No, that black guy had insider knowledge and OP needs to drop his NUTS bags immediately. Disastrous news is going break monday, hackers have stolen millions of NUTS from the Sack exchange. Market cap is going to shrivel overnight to the size of a raision.

Drop all your NUTS now or regret it tomorrow. Screencap this.

>partying with niggers

>Talking to niggers.

Oh boy you have some life lessons coming up soon.

Here we can see a rare photo of two specimen dropping nuts at their natural habitat. Ape biologists prove that such behavior helps to organize hierarchy in the herd. However, it is very rare, to be seen as it is performed only when they feel comfortable. Dropping nuts can partially demobilize and slow down adult males, so it may make specimen more vulnerable to attacks from natural enemies, such as da Police and Alimony Collectors.

Attached: droppingnuts.jpg (246x205, 9K)