Preach

Preach...

Fuck me, I had an idea ten years ago to sell premixed hard liquor in cans. So you could get like a gin tonic in a can, or as we can see here, a whiskey coke. It's beautiful to finally see it.

>drinking cancer instead of vaping marijuana

After doing more research, I now realize that this thing he's got going is only 4.6% alcohol, which kind of ruins the point.

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

why are weed fags so obnoxious lately? i know they're just shit people in general but gee whiz they've become annoying

I've always wanted a monthly alcohol crate but the logistics and red tape of the whole thing make it an awful idea.

That's a great idea. You could send people pints or mini bottles of random crap to sample on a monthly basis (or just the same stuff every month for the true alkies).

yo.................

I'd pay good money for a Veeky Forums monthly box.
>Only comes with old McChickens and fazoli's coupons

At this point I'm pretty sure it's just trolling

because inhaling water vapor isn't bad in the long term for your lungs right?

bruh...

>water vapour
wat, I smoke oil in a vape pen, there's literally no ill effects

>jim beam cola in a can
is that shit any good? kinda blowing my mind right now

Name a better beverage, it isn't feasible

aren't you still inhaling some chemical or "flavor" that you shouldn't?

I've always been skeptical about vaping.

like those game crate things? fucking awesome. cut the tape and make it happen, dick.

>root beer

yes it is. only on sale in australia/NZ also has jim beam and cola in a can too

if you havent heard of it yet: AC/DC has their own burbon and cola.

If you're rich you can join a wine club for alcoholics and have dozens of bottles shipped to your house each month. Pretty expensive because you want to stock up on all the good "vintages" or some shit but basically it's a fucking crate full of wine. It conveniently makes you look classy to your nosy gated-community neighbors who think you're stocking your wine cellar and it also gives you an excuse to drink since it's way too much wine and where are you even going to keep all of it? Oh well I guess I have to drink this stuff.

I would prefer something like a whisky of the month club but that would probably be really expensive too and there's no way a whisky a month would be enough. Problem is that unlike wine it's hard to get a bunch of individual bottles of liquor without looking like an obvious alcoholic.

Don't forget the best sauces you'll ever taste.

Fresh water.

nigger its fucking weed

>inhaling the chemical jew

hey dudes
is root beer the same as ginger beer
thanks

>why are weed fags so obnoxious lately
they're a cause, like gays but without the history

It's the difference between fucking a black girl and a redhead

so what is root beer? which root is the root of root beer? beetroot?

>a year ago
>be full blown oil patch drinking
>when hitch is done hang out with non patch friends
>suddenly realize I've put back a six pack in the space of time they've had one or two
Can't tell if they're just shitty drinkers or I have a problem.

It's like...Sarsparilla? I guess?

DUDE

Yeah I catch myself doing that too. Even when I was young a friend and I would split the bill on a 30 case and at the end of the night he would be bitching about who stole his beer when in reality I drank 20 of them.

>tfw $30 only gets you buzzed these days
I could get smashed if I bought shitty stuff, but I'm trying to hold onto my dignity.

It's fucking disgusting, like every single other cocktail in a can.

alcoholics are low. they have no dignity. not even the wealthy ones

nope. it's not.

if breathing tiny amounts of non toxic flavorings and water kills you, you deserve it for being weak.

then just eat it
it's the healthiest option but don't go around telling people to inhale it and pretend there are no long term repercussions

>lately
I know you probably weren't around for the 60s and 70s, but surely you're aware they existed.

The alcoholic root beers and colas that are popular now all taste like sickly sweet industrial chemicals. I haven't found one I like.

AC/DC is literally SHITPOST: THE BAND.

Since they were brought up and I've never had the opportunity to discuss it with a live Aussie....do you guys actually like them? Or are they like Fosters beer (shitposting: the import beer). Surely you lads are exporting shitty AC/DC and Fosters to dumb amerifats who don't know anything good and you are keeping the good stuff at home...

How separated from reality must a person be to make a post like this?