My GF says she wants a "big crockpot" and I have an Amazon gift card

My GF says she wants a "big crockpot" and I have an Amazon gift card.

I don't want to ask her so I can keep it a surprise. Can someone give me an example of a good one to buy that's also cheap. Thx

Other urls found in this thread:

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-slow-cooker/
amazon.com/dp/B004P2NG0K/?tag=thesweethome-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=SH23
amazon.com/dp/B0012US88I/?tag=thesweethome-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=SH23&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

salsa chicken

what does that mean?

Buy the one in the middle

thesweethome.com/reviews/best-slow-cooker/

If she isn't fat yet, she will be soon. She has already shown she is lazy...

>No less than two gallons
>Double barrel
>Emulsion setting
>Orthotemp mode
Are you even trying, OP?

>She has already shown she is lazy...
How's that?

also she's cleaning my room right now and she's a great cook.

is that considered big?

Crock pots are for lazy people who can't be bothered with the enjoyment of cooking meals. Remember that you were warned when the day comes and you hardly recognize her. Also, why the fuck is she cleaning your room? Quit being a filthy lazy faggot who can't look after himself. You have already shown you are cheap. This is how you get cucked.

fuck off cuck

salsa chicken

How does this one look? Is it overkill?
amazon.com/dp/B004P2NG0K/?tag=thesweethome-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=SH23

Thanks

Yeah just get that

Slow cookers are good for stuff like stews and roasts where the goal is long cooking time with lower heat.

i'm going to get the 4qt model because i watched that video and the 6qt is huge.
amazon.com/dp/B0012US88I/?tag=thesweethome-20&linkCode=xm2&ascsubtag=SH23&th=1

good or no?

get one that can cook at low temperature and can fit an entire lamb leg in it

>crockpot
Found the flyover

Get an instant pot. Thank me later.

You mean the fucking gallon model in case you didn't know four quarts is a gallon

You sure that she didn't mean a "big cock in her pot"? Preferably of the darker colored vareity?

I'll bet it's slow cooking you the fuck alive, isn't it?

thats a big crock pot

for you

Buy a dutch oven instead.
Does everything a crockpot does, while being much more versatile.
Provided you have a regular oven to put it in, of course.

Make sure it says CROCK POT and not SLOW COOKER. I bought a large one... which I never used.

Buy one where the insert can go on the stovetop. Otherwise it's shit and you'll have to dirty a pan to sear/deglaze your meat. I think All-clad is the only model that can do this.

You feel fine leaving your oven on while you go to work all day?

POST IT

Veeky Forums: crock pot or pressure cooker?

Not him, but I make stock in a gas stove while sleeping.

that one is great actually. My niece has one. It has an advantage of being able to travel very well. My crock pots mostly get used when cooking stuff to take to a party.

Yes.

I use the crock pot when I want to set something up in the morning and have it for dinner. I use the pressure cooker when I need to get something done quickly.

For instance, split pea soup gets assembled in the morning, and just left in a crock pot all day. no effort involved.

Beef stew I do in the pressure cooker, because I'm going to end up adding the vegetables at the end of the cook time to prevent them from becoming a soggy mess. I don't want to get home, and add the vegetables to a crock pot and have to wait another 2 hours.

Some of us actually have jobs, so we have to use crock pots to cook 8 hour meals, faggot

>use crock pots to cook 8 hour meals
The shit you cook in crock pots can be reheated very easily. Cook it while your home while cooking another meal, reheat the next day.

dude. Ignore the troll. He apparently has no understanding of what it takes to make tough meats edible. Most likely he's a fast food faggot posting jack threads like most of this board.

Last weekend my girlfriend called my crock pot a "baby".

It did a 7 lb. pork butt with some liquid just fine.

You don't need a tank. Women are dumb. Get a better quality one even if it is "smaller".

Maybe she wants to cook for people. We use them all the time for "Family" dinner. Every Tuesday night, our group of about a dozen hardcore drunks and their illegitimate children and current fuck buddies get together for a meal together. We often use 2 large crocks to accomplish it. upwards of 20 mouths on any given week. It takes us 2 griddles and every burner on the stove when we do breakfast foods for it.

No thanks

in a similar vain can you guys recommend a good rice cooker?

>spending your precious money on the whims of a girl

that's the model that caught my eye in target and made me wish mine would break so i can buy it.

kinda jewish aren't you?
OMG DONT USE THAT GIFTCARD ON YOUR GIRL.
WHAT IF YOU NEED TO BUY GOLD ON AMAZON.

I'll give your girlfriend a big cock and some pot. My treat.

>falling for the tricks of the vaginal jew
Yes user, your worth as a person IS based on how much money you give to a woman.

you don't have a gf. stop making these threads

>user, your worth as a person IS based on how much blah blah.
no one said anything about self worth you poor faygalor.

>crock pot
not like it's fucking diamonds.
OP is gonna spend $20 on a crock pot. People need stuff to make a life, faggot.
My dad bought my mom a new TV so he didn't have to watch Top Model.

Good luck being poor though.

And curries.

Ive made curries in the slow cooker before pretty successfully.

Anyone else got a good slow cooker thats big but slowly becoming defective? Is that a thing for slowcookers?

The timer goes off all the time on mine so you need to watch it occasionally and reset it. (So it can only be used on a day off ironically enough)

Looking in this thread in earnest interest. I need a nice big slowcooker for a big family of 5-7.
We got our last one from Costco back when it wasnt shit.