WHAT KIND OF RAMEN DO U LIKE?

Im from JAPAN!
PLEASE TELL ME!!

I LIKE "TONKOTSU RAMEN"!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWktWd0em5s
washoku.guide/categories/ramen-soup-broth-base)
washoku.guide/recipe/2358081)
seriouseats.com/2012/02/how-to-make-tonkotsu-ramen-broth-at-home-recipe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats the one!! Tonkatsu!

So its pork ramen? How do yoy prepare the pork? How do you make the broth?

I like mine extremely spicy, so I usually add half a seedless jalapeno in it while cooking.

>extremely spicy
>half of a seedless jalapeno

1. Buy bone of pork at store.
You need 1kg bone every 1liter water
2. Boil 8 hours!!!

I will explain how to make tonkatsu broth in the other better raman thread that was here first......but you have to go there and type:

Evening lucky kitter, Please guide my ladle true so that i may strike down many gooks with my ladle before gooks may striketh me!

gyokai tonkotsu tsukemen

i miss waseda

Just check youtube or something, the broth they use in traditional ramen joints looks like a pain in the ass to make though.

Th youtube instructionals tell you how to do it wrong.
They make your broth taste burnt . They tell you to pit the aromatics in way too early and all the flavors get ass raped.

Are you looking at buzzfeed tutorials or something?

Youtube

The one with the spicy minced pork on top. Fucking kino dish

Iekei Ramen
youtube.com/watch?v=iWktWd0em5s

Tonkotsu =/= tonkatsu

slowcooked pork on top with a chicken broth nuudel. not sure if ramen

Beef flavor because it's worth the most in jail

I like miso ramen. I hate thick, wavy noodles. I love thin, straight noodles.

こんばんわ!
i like my ramen with extra vegetables and and extra pork
and extra noodles
EXTRA EVERYTHING!

Fuck off autist and fuck your shitty ramen threads.

Shoyu ramen is clearly the best, and if you don't agree, you're a lesser human.

They changed something in nissin beef bricks highly suggest you avoid them, especially in jail.
Thankfully they usually only deal with maruchan.

Nissin will make your ass stink so bad that you're likely to get punched by anyone nearby.

konbanwa!
OH!!! MAYBE You ate "MASHIMASHI"RAMEN in Japan!!!
It's very big!

Are you japanese??!!!
why dou you know this movie ??wwwww

I love "iekei" too. It's NO.1!!!!

Incidentally,
picture of (on the top) is "Iekei RAMEN" !!
It's PorK broth with chiken broth
And thick noodle and spinach !!
It's very often with Light blue dish(in Japanese "DONBURI")

Suck a dick you walmart canned food drive poor faggot.

I like it salty, with sliced chicken katsu.

tonkotsu !

How do I even get started with ramen?
Was recommended that site (washoku.guide/categories/ramen-soup-broth-base) here, but most of them are using readymade stock.
this (washoku.guide/recipe/2358081) seems like it is only the stock, but evaporating 2 liters? Holy shit, I'm going to get mold in my kitchen. Also, just bones, water and an onion? Seems very bland.

はい!美味しいですよ

Kumamoto or Hakata Tonkotsu depends on mood.
Would go for Sapporo Miso Ramen when drunk.

Tonkotsu.
The kind made in a restaurant that shells like feet. That's where you find the best ramen.

Is it even worth making ramen at home when you need to boil a pig bone for 8 hours? Imagine how that'll stink up your house.

Makes your house smell delicious actually.
Is it worth making your own broth over a packet of 50 different kinds of salt that dont even come close to tasting as good?
Does that question even deserve a direct answer not in the form of a question?

i have a question.
what is meme noodle??
what do you mean "meme"??

メーメー

Kill yourself you worthless faggot nigger

>packet
>not tasting good
please reevaluate your life

Recently, ordinary ramen shop has decreased.
I want to eat delicious simple soy sauce ramen

I wanna make some ramen for my waifu.
I am a decent cook, but not too good at weeb stuff.
I dont have a noodle machine.
I am not vegitarian.
Which ramen recipe should I try?

have you been here before? i remember a few months back, another japanese guy was posting about different ramens

in japan here. had some amazing duck and negi ramen recently. duck broth is unbelievably delicious.

本当ですか先輩

It's the best. I had this in a Japanese owned restaurant in Germany. Best one I've had in my life.

Been to Tokyo once in my life (so far), and ate at Ichiran Ramen twice.

My god i still get cravings for that almost every day.

try this:
seriouseats.com/2012/02/how-to-make-tonkotsu-ramen-broth-at-home-recipe.html

Please note that most of the page is a description of how they made the recipe (interesting read, I recommend reading it). The recipe itself is near the bottom of the page.

Rate my ramen. Dont judge the shitty processed balss.. was emergency

Kill yourself.

You are bad
You show me the picture at such a time. . . .

Return
Everyone does not know this
"Nagasaki Champon"

Tonkotsu ramen has a bad barnyard odor.

strained with seasoning packet added after and cheese

>extremely spicy
>half a seedless jalapeño

Is this bait? Or are you a colossal faggot?

i like the shitty packaged one with the chicken broth in a bowl with nothing added since i dont give a shit in regards to ramen.

How do you make that, please no shitposting, i just wanna know how to make good ramen without boiling pork bones for half a day but above typical pack in noodles.

Either this guy is extremely good at pretending to be a Japanese guy online or he's not lying. He writes exactly like the Japanese guys I know IRL.

What do you guys think of Arashi's? It's a chain, they've got it in the Tokyo area and maybe beyond. If you've ever been through Narita airport there's one of them up on the top floor of the restaurant area in terminal 1. They're pretty good IMO, though I prefer a ramen shop in Hamura that's got some strong tonkotsu. No matter how hungry I am, a bowl of that stuff will have me feeling like a glutton by the end of it.

Miso is my favorite.

I picked up "Kyoto Red" miso at my international market and ive been mixing it into instant ramen to make it less shit.

It's good but I never had my own miso paste before, does anyone know what to expect from the different "colors" you can get?

With chicken!
adjusted to fit my needs and budget so no toppings hard to come by outside of Japan

but ramen has no standard toppings user :^)

イチラク ラメン!!!!!!!!!!!

the darker it is, the stronger/saltier the flavour
lighter miso is usually fermented for less time, and has a less salty/milder flavour.
if i remember right some darker miso has barley aswell as rice added to it

Katsu curry ramen from Shoryu. It's really rich so I can't eat a huge portion of it, but it's delicious.

mfw this thread

If it's just the broth, sauce + paste + water... for example, soy sauce + fish paste + water (idk if that's any good, but there are flavor combos on the internet that work well)... Cook your noodles/ingredients separately and then assemble: Broth first, then noodles (part them in the broth with chopsticks so they don't gel together), toppings, and garnishes.

Ramen's a fad food now, so finding good flavor combos isn't hard. My favorite is a homemade pork bone and mushroom broth with strips of pork, cabbage, bean sprouts that have been marinated in chili and sesame oil. Then an egg I marinated in soy sauce and some green onion.

Nom.

Tonkotsu is great but in my albeit limited experience you just can't beat well made shoyu

How reputable is the Japan Super website? I can't get any Japanese food/ingredients where I am, so I need... Something.

probably is just actually japanese

> (You)

There were insects in the ramen.

You are just a worm

I live in Nagano.

I am born in Tokyo

You had better not come to Japan

If you are a Japanese, please do not step outside from home as well

お前はもう死んでる

japs can't even eat spice

it's hilarious they call their curry 'spicy' or 'hot' when it takes like warm beef broth. that seeded half-jalapeno is like eating pepper spray for them

You have to go to "Daruma" in Fukuoka

ラーメンの匂いに皆が楽しんでいる
君はここにいてはいけない

Bachata is the best restaurant in Fukuoka

Everyone enjoys the scent of ramen
You should leave the noodle shop

The Japanese like spicy things
There is a theory that Japan has conveyed chili to Korea(I do not know the truth or falsehood)
I came back from India
Indian friends Mouko Tanmenn's ramen is hot and can not be eaten

Then, I am not a jap. I am Japanese

>the Japanese like spicy things.
Not in my experience. A lot of Japanese food can be quite bland. They're not real big on salt or spice the way China or even Korea is.

A Thai has a judgment.
The Thai dish is the hottest in the world.

I love hot things but I do not eat the very much.
Because, in the next morning, I feel hotness again in my restroom

>They're not real big on salt
>What is soy sauce

I lived in Fukuoka for three years, I have never seen a restaurant named "Bachata".
If you want to say "Bakata" I have never seen a Japanese like you.

I laughed

>what is miso soup

Yakuza went home
Let's eat delicious ramen!

I have a place close to me that does spicy black tan tan I get it with extra chasu and wavy noodles. I always grab a second marinated egg as well.

If I wanted to spice up my ramen would chili paste be okay? Chili oil? How would you do it?

Tonkatsu with extra kotteri all day erry day

I like pork the most if I'm not going after pho, but there's something yummiest about a pork broth, eggy noodles, and the roast pork on top.

Please watch your step out of this thread.

I work in a ramen shop, we make the traditional chicken based one with pork fat for more flavor and creaminess, it's very nice, we make it three styles, soya, dark miso, or salt and butter. the owner doesn't make the soft boiled eggs because he thinks white people won't like them. personally it's the best ramen I've eaten at least in this style, I'd love to try some in japan but I know west coast canada has the best ramen outside of japan

>Seedless
>Spicy

Huh?

Is this in the sushi section of publix? I've never seen it before

It's not in the sushi section, it's in the prepared food part of the deli.

It's also awful..

>Is this in the sushi section of publix? I've never seen it before
There are like 2 selections of ready made meals near the chicken salad, potato salad, and fresh deli salads. Sometimes it is chicken parm, sometimes rojo enchiladas, take and bake pizza, and occasionally I see the udon bowl. It's like there is an alternately schedule of 2 at a time. It's pretty nice, but they are like pricey $7-8 dinners. The lemongrass pork broth is pretty good, comes in some bag you cut open and pour over the veggies, pork and refrigerated fresh noodles and then nuke a couple of minutes. There's a sriracha sauce too.

For me, it's spicy Beef Pho.

For me its the McChikramen.

theres a ramen place in my town that has a super spicy garlic ramen that tastes fucking awesome.
also they have onigiri with shiso in the center so yum.

Is maruchan ramen good?

tiny egg or giant ramen?

Tonkotsu ramen is great, I have tried it with soy sauce broth and miso broth, the former was better. What do you like OP?

For me its McChicken Pho

tan tan men is my favourite

i also like the one where they serve the noodles and soup separately and you dip the noodles in, forget what it's called