Getting dick sucked by really hot chick

>getting dick sucked by really hot chick
>still manage to act like a beta faggot in the middle of it by stroking her hair and telling her how beautiful she is
>can't even cum because death grip
>kiss her after she already sucked my dick

Attached: woj.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Wrong board amigo.

that was a dude, faggot

kek

>>kiss her after she already sucked my dick
is this really so bad? I kiss my girl after giving her head too, so if reverse happens I'm like whatever

this was a random slut, i feel like with an actual gf its different

>I kiss my girl after giving her head too
How feminine is her benis?

I'm surprised you managed to get in that situation in the first place with that level of beta

Attached: bhsl.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Why do women hate to have their hair stroked while suckin a dick?

bump

bumping irrelevant post on wrong board

fucking saged

>Why do women hate to have their hair stroked while suckin a dick?

some one answer this?

i do pull my gf hair while she sucks? whats so wrong here.

The wrong part is that he told her she's beautiful. How the fuck can you not see this but think it's the hair stroking part? Fucking beta faggot.

Sluts like being treated like sluts, stroking their hair is a turnoff, pulling it is fine.

literally this, do any of you go outside

retards, whats wrong to say beautiful as long as she is getting job done? also whats diff between hair stroke vs hair pull(I know)

virgin alert. calling you beta doesnt even cut it. you're gamma.

Not true/10.

sigh you tell ugly girls they are beautiful and beautiful girls they are not bad.

Why do you need to miss such a perfect opportunity? Why not call him kilo like the fat motherfucker he is?

Damn do u kiss random sluts?

>kiss her after sucking your dick.

Who gives a fuck bruh it’s your dick. The only ones who really worried about that are closet homos who get uncomfortable every time they feel some gay shit is going on.

Also stop PMO and that will get rid of death grip. Bless up OP

Unrealted but piggybacking off of OP. How many of you guys can actually cum off of a blowjob? My girl used to give me head and it feels...weird I guess. I honestly think deathgrip has fucked me. Is it because I'm a goy and still have my foreskin?

Being a high test alpha doesn't mean you need to be an ass too. You can be kind and say she is beautiful without lowering yourself to beta status. Make up for it in other areas. This is coming from a girl by the way.

>implying girls know what they want

Never have. Never will.

Unless shes working it with her hand at the same time, but then its just her jacking me off with extra steps.

>deathgrip

what is it ? explain

American experimental hip hop band

Not your foreskin

Next time hold her hair at the roots/ back on the side of the neck and face fuck her. I have my whole pennus and its probably a speed/ tightness thing.

Remember 90% of the time a girl sucking your girl wants to be objectified and sexually used. She is complying by servicing ya dick, do it dirty