National Pizza Day

Today is National Pizza Day.

What kind of pizza do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2017/02/09/its-national-pizza-day-heres-where-to-score-the-best-deals-on-a-pie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What nation

thin and crispy crust
extra sauce
whatever toppings as long as its not plain cheese or has anchovies

America.

wgntv.com/2017/02/09/its-national-pizza-day-heres-where-to-score-the-best-deals-on-a-pie/

Thin crust, pepperoni, and jalapeƱo

If you oppose any of the following as pizza toppings, please refrain from entering this thread
- Anchovies
- Olives
- Mushrooms
- Pineapple

>- Anchovies
Edgelord
>- Olives
Killyourself
>- Mushrooms
Ok
>- Pineapple
Child

>Anchovies
>Pineapple

Not at once..!
But, eh, salty anchovies and sweet pineapple, I'd at least try it

just ordered a sausage, mushroom, and onion

>unironically wanting meat on pizza

For me, it's the 'go 'za

Salad goes on the side, you faggot

Cheese

Probably going to get a sausage, onion, and pepper pizza for lunch today. Might get garlic on it too.

Tandoori pizza

The classic one
>Tomato sauce
>Buffalo mozzarella
>Basil
Sometimes I also like the one with mozzarella, baked potatoes and minced sausage.

White Pizza with Broccoli

BBQ chicken is the undisputed GOAT

I've never heard of this. Sounds like another incongruity of the Trump timeline. Who else Berenstein Bears timeline here?

CHICKEN!

BACON!

RANCH!

> American crust
> a good amount of sauce
> Mussarela
> Pepperoni
> Cream cheese

Cheese stuffed crust
It's just fucking mozarella sticks for crust but god DAMN IT I love it
I just wish anybody but phut did it

Kys

My nigga

I have to make pizzas at work tonight, and it just so happens to be the night of our $10 pizza special. It probably won't be too busy though because the weather is shit. I love pizza. Eating them and making them. I am thinking about getting one tatted on my arm soon.

Pizza is the favourite food of people who fucking suck at cooking. People who give in to the same base instinct that makes them think that macaroni or grilled cheese is the best food. They're all just the same bullshit. Mac and cheese is cheese and wheat. Grilled cheese is cheese and wheat. That's all you fucking eat because you're a boring piece of shit with no taste. What a bullshit food to put on a pedastal. It's food for kids, and people who finished developing their palate when they were kids. Fuck pizza and fuck this pizza culture.

people with 'developed palates' are complete faggots. real, quality human beings with a well developed personal complexity and a high level of self awareness don't give a flying fuck and most of them just want steak and pizza.

Nice pasta

Very nice. I like it with sliced meatballs too.

favorite at a local place in town is sundried tomato and italian sausage with pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce.

I use a simply frozen cheese and tomato pizza and add turkey breast, pickled onion and brussel sprouts. I like it pretty good.

Mozzarella, a bit of gorgonzola, speck and arugula (and tomato sauce). Neapolitan style.

Thick Crust Pan Pizza

specifically:
extra sauce
mushrooms (not canned)

also like green pepper, onions, and olives on it

pepperoni or ground beef for the meat

I only ever eat pineapple by itself. Its disgusting to eat it with anything else. Especially cheese.

And why the fuck are you cooking a Fruit, its fine just the way it is cold.

I ate two pizzas today but I had no idea it was national pizza day