en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are none.

No culture eats cancer

who is this semon demon?

non-fortified wine and chocolate

ur mom puss-puss

Having a BAC under .1

Damn, I really want to try now. Maybe even human cancer for extra hipsterness.

Eating with your left hand around habib. Sticking your chopsticks upright in your bowl around the gooks.

That's etiquette though, not culinary.

Serving something you dropped in the floor or got bodily fluids on would be culinary.

Don't use flour you spilled on a table in baked goods, bad form.

An entire meal without any meat in it

Mixing anything with Scotch.

>

I wonder if different types of cancer taste differently? Like testicular being shit and brain cancer being the prime cut...

Putting chopped onion or egg in a homemade burger patty.

Making a burger with lean beef.

Any recipe that calls for a can of something.

You don't want to eat brains user, they metabolize into a substance that dissolves your own brain

I've never done it but why not the burger thing?

That's bullshit.

Not that user, but lean beef is bad for making burgers since fat is what gives the burger its juiciness and most of its taste. Not sure about onion or egg though. I think some people use egg as a binder for ground beef, but I don't know exactly what's wrong with it beyond that.

This is the dumbest thing I've read on Veeky Forums today and I've been lurking for 10 hours.

Horse shit. You're thinking of prion disease, which has nothing to do with metabolizing the brain matter.

raw chicken

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
He's thinking of that, but apparently you have to let the flesh rot a bit, so fresh meat is A-OK

>he thinks it's a joke

Again, Kuru is a prion disease and has nothing to do with metabolism.

>muh kuru's actin up again. Must be my metabolism.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be witty.

in the way it got you to respond, proving you're dumbasses on equal levels

If you say so.

Combining dairy and meat

one the same cutting board for meat, plant matter and bread.
pls don't do this

Pretty much every health-code violation is a culinary taboo. Don't store uncooked meat above or on the same level as vegetables or prepared food, etc.

I don't know what you mean by "taboo." Most cooking no-nos deal with health and flavor. Taboos are usually things you can do, but would be shunned for as wrong. You totally have the ability to have sex with your sister if you're both willing. Using a condom or having your tubes cut/tied eliminates the possibility of a birth defect-filled baby so that problem is removed. The only problem now is social standing. Nobody is going to shun you from life opportunities if you mix gum and nuts.

Eating live people

No cheese on fish
Except filet o fish

I've literally never eaten a filet o fish

I've always been curious but I've never taken the plunge

you might have an intolerance to eggs

that's kind of how it starts

try not eating eggs for a few days and see if it clears up

wot

what about cream cheese and salmon?

Never had it but heard it works. I think the original taboo with fish and cheese was probably for the stuff they used back in the 1800s. Don't quite remember where I originally heard it from though.

Lemon and milk in black tea.

I've heard of people taking lemon instead of milk, but never together.

White wine with steak
Margarine
Caviar with metal spoon
Chewing dark chocolate
Cream cheese in sushi

I dunno I don't feel like naming more

When ur 'za izn't " 'go ", bro!

fork in right hand
cutting you food up then switching to just a fork to eat it
elbows on table
onions in the eggs

Milk and lemon together...? That's a no in any tea. Milk in black tea is great though.

onions belong in eggs fuck you.

found the sisterfucker

>eating a chicken breast
>not paying attention
>this is roast chicken, why does my mouth feel creamy?
>look at chicken
>pale yellow soft mass smack dab in the center of the breast which should be one large piece of intact muscle
>immediately spit out food, nearly barf
>carve out tumor with a large margin for error
>eat the rest of it

I'm going to believe it was just somehow plain normal chicken fat and not a cancerous mass. I refuse to consider any other possibilities.

Sounds like an abscess more than anything.

Fat is for juiciness and binding ability. The fillers thing is mostly about water content and limiting overmixing. Water makes steam and causes pattys to become misshapen. It's fine to like fillers but you should just make meatloaf. Meatloaf sandwiches are good but they aren't burgers.

When I was in Norway I had to really cut down on meat and food in general it was awful. The worst bit was not having the meat though. Thank the heavens for mince though it was about the only really meat I could afford. Even chicken was horribly expensive. I went from 9 stone 5 to 8 stone 5 in 4.5 months when you are 5'11 that doesn't make a happy man.

Never go there for a long period unless you have a lot of savings.

Meat is very important not just for your body but for your psyche as well. Every evening meat should contain meat.