Veeky Forums what's the main cause of this crash?

Veeky Forums what's the main cause of this crash?

Attached: zakiyama.png (1270x721, 844K)

which one?

well this one

Attached: kurashu.png (775x764, 17K)

the bubble popped.

bitcoin is currency and it does not exist outside internet so how does it have bubbles?

What do you think was the reason for the rise?

Two fucking words.

Mt. Gox.

When they exit scammed, they created 2 years of bear market. And now that the trustee is in possession of 150k btc of seized funds he'll slowly sell off, we have another long fucking time in the swamp.

Too many bitcoin are in too few hands and unfortunately the market is chained to bitcoin. It's over for YEARS.

Attached: serveimage (68).png (1680x806, 289K)

years down the line the mt gox problem will be solved, coins will be spread out into the hands of new people and things will go well for a short amount of time. and then satoshis coins will move and we will repeat this for another ~4 years or so.

what if i told you there was a solution coming out in the next months. Smart Contracts.

What if I told you we just all agree to dump bitcoin and get on with it.

Satoshi's dead.

then im glad hes not around to see what became of his vision

Attached: 1521493806076.png (363x296, 136K)

nothing on earth except putting a bullet in this thieving zipperhead fuck's brain and lighting his house on fire will stop the multi-year downward spiral

send me your ETH now and we can get the ball rolling on this...I know poeple

The hard drive he used doesn't have to be. It can just lie there, in some dusty cabinet, waiting for someone to discover it.

>Satoshi's wallet
Nobody has those hands of adamantium to have more money than Bill Gates and still not sell a single fucking coin. He either lost the key, or died (and brought his info with him to the grave).

Attached: 1521695782771.jpg (1167x1750, 1.19M)

Elliot wave theory is based on pure mass psychology. The impulses up, the retracements and the corrections all account for how information and sentiment trickle through the market.

The fact that crypto is not fundamentally understood by most people means that it is firmly to be understood by mass psychology. And we had the classic ramp up and then bull trap that mass psychology TA/Elliot waves predicts. 19K was the end of wave 5. $6k was the end of wave A. Prepare your assholes because we are going down.

>user's grandpa was Satoshi and now some random neet has 300k BTC

Attached: 1521943874578.png (1526x1712, 1.27M)

how many coins does satoshi hold? according to the top 100 btc wallet list he sold it all long ago.

Bro, Satoshi has between 500k and 1 million btc.

Durr wave b is bullish? It's wave c you gotta look out for

Who fucking knows anymore

Attached: 1518394593566.gif (480x270, 505K)