What's the last meal you cooked for your gf?

Did she enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nh1.com/news/documents-just-ok-spaghetti-dinner-sparked-police-standoff-in-merrimack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't usually cook for my GF...she usually cooks for me cause I work and she, well, doesn't work...anyways she made some spaghetti the other day, and then asked my how I liked it...

>nh1.com/news/documents-just-ok-spaghetti-dinner-sparked-police-standoff-in-merrimack/

Shrimp linguine and brussel sprouts, she really enjoyed it.

Chicken katsu curry, he's a big ole weeb so he loved it.

>implying

the thread is what you cooked for your GIRLFRIEND you fucking roastie

Vegan banana pancakes with maple syrup and coconut butter

We both absolutely loved it

Pork katsu. She's weeb trash.

why are women such terrible cooks?

>what are faggots

For the Superbowl we made barbacoa tacos and wings. We had lots of leftover tacos so i packed them for her for lunch the next few days.

I haven't made her a meal just for her in a while though.

Why put the "vegan" in there? You sound like a hipster shop that advertises "gluten free tomato soup".

faggots don't have girlfriends, faggot.

made buffalo chicken dip for the superbowl, I'm seeing her tomorrow and I'm feeling clammy pasta with white wine and butter sauce

Because he made vegan pancakes as opposed to regular pancakes. So he didn't use milk or egg, therefore what he made is significantly different than normal pancakes.
Why are you so touchy?

I don't think I've ever cooked for anyone - not even family lol

your gf has a nice ass

GOT DAYMN

ive never had a gf

You might be this retarded...

Probably hasn't made pancakes before other than from a mix that you add water to, if that. So he doesn't realize that pancakes usually contain milk, eggs, and often butter, and that therefore "vegan pancakes" is a different recipe (he's never used a recipe)

I made Vietnamese spring rolls with lemongrass grilled pork.

It was her first time and she loved how interactive it was. We broke up months ago.

faggot

Ramen with homemade mushroom broth instead of water
& Pressure cooked broccoli.

Yes

No he's right, that shit is inherently vegan, like tomatoes are inherently gluten free.

>gummy smile
0/10 would not piss on if she was on fire

Not the faggot vegan poster but I agree with him. A vegan pancake is different to a normal pancake, hence he called it vegan. He's still a faggot though, and so are you.

Exactly how do you think normal pancakes are made...? Like, list the ingredients/recipe for your go to batch of pancakes please.

Milk is a common ingredient in pancakes, so no, banana pancakes are not inherently vegan.

I hate women

i cooked pizza in a waffle machine for her me and her dad.
she made banana waffles for herself and her dad
we didnt eat each others food

We tried making tamales
They were tasty but we didnt have twine to tie them shut so a lot of them were somewhat open
Also spreading the masa goop on the wrappers is a challenge, is there some trick to it?

Wait wut?...

You made some sort of 'pizza' in her waffle iron and then she made two banana waffles for her and her dad, then you all ate your respective dishes: they their normal respectable waffles; and you your nasty repulsive "pizza" without offering eachother any of your meals?

Am I reading this correctly?

Some basic pasta bolognese. She loves most of my cooking as she really doesn't like cooking or know how to cook despite me trying to teach her. Suits me just fine as I love cooking and she does the laundry and other shit I hate.

Venison chilli

I cooked my girlfriend a medium rare fillet of beef, mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and asparagus with a red wine sauce before she had to go home to her clueless husband.

Ill take her i like weeb bitches

So he put a banana and some soy milk in a blender and poured it in a pan, essentially making you a fried smoothie. Fucking vegans...

Pulled pork and slaw sandwiches, with peach cobbler for dessert.

She loved all of it.

Hobos
Potatoes ground beef and onions all wrapped in tin foil and cooked in a bed of hot coals

a casserole with potatoes, spinach cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.

she licked the bowl clean so i guess she liked it.

i ate a siilar dish but with red bass instead of potato and mozzarella instead of feta

Make pork next time Viktor

goddamn you would think after all these years, all those failed relationships, all those nights spent trying to pick up women I would finally have learned my lesson.
but here I sit on Veeky Forums at 5am on a Thursday. and still I got these same feels almost 10 years later.
>tfw no gf

I only remeber the last thing I cooked for her when she already was my ex.