>using a spoon to scoop out seeds

I am offended.
You will make this up to me.

>shredded cheese on """"chili""""

WHY DOES TASTY HAVE TO PUT CHEESE ON FUCKING EVERYTHING FUCK

What the hell is this supposed to be?

>eating a bowl of enchilada sauce and pace picante
I puked in my mouth a little

Seeds are indigestible and do not contain capsaicin. You want the white rib. That's where the heat is actually coming from

Some fucked up "chili" recipe from Tasty

>A single jalapeno for that much chicken and beans
>All those spices only to dump two entire fucking cans of tomato sauce and salsa on top
>Putting the sauce into a fucking carafe
Pig disgusting

Is chestep still a thing? I remember they had some fun videos.

Totally still a thing, turns out. Pretty cool channel, more talking now though but they taught me about sous vide like a year ago before it became a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DLRL2shlPI

>practically all recipes are sous-vide

I dunno why but I got a hunch this channel is set up just to sell Joules.

Bullshit bullshit bullshit, it is in the oils, which the seeds are soaked in. You can extract the seeds and use them alone to add heat to other dishes if you so desire.

Right after the sous vide vid they started to shill pretty hard, but they still have some good vids (ironically, most of them from other people)

Borders on the edge of good cooking tips and normie shit, imo.
youtu.be/bAaAf_T-ygY

>ADDING CHEESE TO A HOT DISH AND IMMEDIATELY PLACING A COLD CONDIMENT ON IT
FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS BULLSHIT, HOW IS THE CHEESE SUPPOSED TO MELT IF YOU PUT A FUCKING ICE CUBE OF SOUR CREAM ON IT??? CHIPOTLE PULLS THIS BULLSHIT ALL THE TIME REE REE REE

What is chunky salsa?

wow this looks like kids food, look how skiny and goopy the sauce looks

0/10 wtf

>pouring enchilada sauce out of a carafe
To what end?

That's fucking incredibly disgusting slop.
I mean I know that there are chicken and beans present, but holy shit what a shitty dish.

>cant eat cheese unless it melted
>offends his infantile palate and autismic stereotyped feeding preferences

>no one comments on using pre-cooked supermarket chicken
>or chicken, period.

Are you reacting like this because of the videos framing in combination with the thread subject, or do you genuinely think it looks that awful? It was basically chicken, onions, black beans and tomato eaten with cheese and bread. Looks fine to me.

>And tomato
And tomato and tomato and tomato and tomato
That shit is foul acidic garbage that was almost a dish

Could've toned it down with the bean/chicken to tomato ratio. Still I would eat it in no problem. I see more fucked up shit here in almost every thread.

This, on the other hand, was an abomination.

Ck on suicide watch

Why the fuck would you get out all the stuff to chop up fresh onion and jalapeno and then use fucking garlic powder? Why? Chopping garlic takes 10 seconds.

SYNTAX ERROR

Chicken chilis are a thing, and can be quite good too. Dumping a bottle of enchilada sauce and salsa into it is a different story.

Honestly, even with all the other terrible things (barely any spice at all, pre-cooked chicken, powdered garlic, bland unseasoned beans) you could probably do all those and still make an edible dish. The salsa and enchilada sauce instead of even canned tomato sauce is what takes it into another level though. I can't imagine what kind of sickly sweet/acidic mess this must take like.

>ywn have a qt who doesn't know anything about cuisine make disgusting tasty recipes for you on a date night in

"Jammy" yolk is disgusting.

that hollandaise is fucking custard at that point because he fucking meme'd it in a bag instead of doing it the right way.

"Don't hover over your stove" The whole reason you do that is to make sure everything is perfect, faggot.