He eats by himself at a sit-down restaurant

>He eats by himself at a sit-down restaurant

>He's a grown adult who doesn't concern himself with what other people think.

>He has a job which requires him to travel, complete with an expense account.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

>he doesn't crash a group of strangers' table when having to go alone to a restaurant.

>he doesn't act like he's waiting for a date, pretend she never shows up, and then gets free pity food

>a sit-down restaurant

What sort of fucking restaurant don't you sit down in?

Also, take a newspaper.

>He's not a high-school aged autist like OP

Autism

that's way more pathetic

>he doesn't eat fast food all the time because he has no friends to eat at a proper restaurant with

>He thinks you require another person with you to eat at a sit-down restaurant.

>sit-down restaurant
redneck detected

>he's alone any second of the day
>he eats alone
>he sleeps alone
>he watches movies alone
>at work even when surrounded by coworkers he's alone because no one tals to him
>he drives alone
>he goes on walk alone
>he waits in line alone because those in front and behind ignore him
>he wastes time on Veeky Forums alone
>he doesn't even get (You)'s so the one place where he's anonymous and can be anyone no one even cares because his online personality is just as boring and innocuous as his real life persona

All this will be solved with one pill...

Nothing wrong with it.

You cannot help that you dont have a woman to bring with you.

They tend to be fickle creatures that literally have to be conned into forming an emotional attachment.

> you're not a conman
> consider yourself lucky

however if you do manage to get a quality woman who doesnt need to be conned, dont get upset about casual issues and think you can just trade up on her, you wont find another

Fuck off /tv/

>sit down
>never take off sungasses
>never take off leather jacket
>pull my hat brim low

Usually by the end of the meal some lusty lady can't resist but come over to my table and talk to me

The issue I have with dining alone is that your server won't give a shit about your 10 dollar order since you'll only give them like a two dollar tip. Meanwhile Chad Party of Seven all ordered the fillet and will pitch in for the tip. Who do you think gets the waitresses attention? Who doesn't have to wait 5 minutes for a soda refill?

>soda refill
I'd be far more uncomfortable drinking soda in a restaurant than I would be dining alone.

I eat alone at the bar at a restaurant. I usually drink 5 dark beers and adjust my gun a couple of times. The service is always prompt.

I'm convinced that these threads are made by autists whom are mad at well adjusted normal humans.

>he needs a soda refill every 5 minutes

Lad....

Your right a soda at 2.5

IKDNW

i wish god loved me enough to let me die

Does this work??

I'm not black or Muslim so it's a bit difficult to get a date in California. Women only date to prove how progressive they are around here.