Hail to the King

Hail to the King.

I think they're great.

Just had two Spicy Chicken Sandwiches with Chick fil A sauce

So good

McDonalds manager here.

Possibly may apply to be approved to be an Operator for Chick-fil-A

Anyone work here? What is it like?

$10k to start a franchise is cheap as dirt.

It took me forever to figure out why Chic-fil-a is always so much better than other fast food places, everywhere I see it.

I finally got it. They don't hire niggers.

Yes.

Had a Spicy Deluxe sandwich and fries with Chick-Fil-A sauce for lunch. Truly the best fast food chain.

I applied, you have to write essays and shit too. Its pretty involved process. I have great credit, financial experience, team building skills, etc. They rejected me, said I shouldnt ask why and told me they reject LOTS of people pretty much just cause.

It's not that simple. The financial requirement isn't the barrier. The interview process is exhaustive. They won't let you franchise unless they want you to. Opening a CFA is a privilege. They all turn profit and their image is very important to them.

The one here in town has plenty of niggers, spics, crackers, and chinks working in it. And it pretty much causes a traffic jam between 5 pm and 7 pm every goddamned weekday due to its popularity.

I think the difference between CFA and all the other joints in town is that they only have young kids working there. (Aside from the manager.) I mean high school part timers. They probably all or most go to the same school and know each other so besides working, there's also a lot of banter. It gives the place a very young and lively vibe. All the other places have middle aged Laquishas or Berthas working min wage to try to make ends meet.

I went to McD's for a quick lunch today and the woman at the counter couldn't even look at me straight. She had a serious case of lazy eye and must have been at least late 40s... although she did look like a meth junkie so she could've been younger and it was just the drugs making her look old. Also she didn't even bother wearing her uniform and was just dressed in a Panthers jersey.

We just got a Chick-fil-A here in West Hartford. I'm excited! Gonna wait a few weeks for the lines to die down, though.

I swear their breakfast is like the best open secret in the fast food industry.

chickfila isn't even the best "we only sell chicken" restaurant. It's worse than popeye's, zaxby's, and church's.

it's also been getting worse; soon every CFA location will just be an assembly line that launches chicken sandwiches through a window at high speed, and you get nothing but pickle-juice soaked crust between two rubbery, greasy buns, and on the package there's a smiley face with "my pleasure" under it

No joke, dude, that sounds pretty great.

I guess the reason they make so much money is because such a large portion of the population is willing to eat literal fried garbage

>It's worse than popeye's, zaxby's, and church's

You're just a fucking nigger who doesn't like pickles. gtfo faggot

I hated pickles when I was a kid. I'd even remove them from my McD's burgers. Now, though, I love them.

Same here. My cousin used to always get my pickle whenever we went out and one came with my food. Now I fucking love them. Pic related is pickle master race.

Mediocre food, only good for making liberals butthurt.

Stay on your containment board.

We are all boards you non-binary gender faggot

Stay on Facebook

Edgy child.

>anyone who doesn't think like me is an edgy child
>fuck white people

Fuck off faggot. Don't you have a feminist rally being live streamed on jewbook to watch?

Best customer service in the business

Do you exist to be triggered by literally everything? I can only imagine the reason you don't stay on /pol/ is because no one listens to you be edgy there so you post retarded shit outside of your containment board to get replies. No doubt in my mind you're too young to vote anyway.

You keep calling it a containment board like you think anything could contain what we stand for...

>WE WILL E-BURY YOU

lmao heard it all before internet tough guy. shame all you stormfags really are the same time of scared, virginal shitstain and would never do anything to upset the established order in any amount of decades no matter how many empty threats he flings over Veeky Forums.

This.

Is that the best you can come up with? Calling me an underage virgin shitsain? I just think people only deserve what they work for, and that we need to keep Americans safe instead of letting people who hate America into America.

>Switches from "I WANT REOVLUTION WE WILL BURY ALL OF U FUCKIN LIBRULS" to "i-i jus twant the niggers out"

two faced and cowardice like your leader to the end

for the last time, fuck off to redditumblr you nigger fuckface.

>Chick-Fil-A

What the fuck? Was it always spelled this way?

>hail to the king

that describes CFA perfectly

>1. overpriced
just like paying taxes to a king

>2. everyone loves them
just like how everyone is forced to like the king of a country

>3. could probably do better but it's good for what it is
just like how a country could do better with a democratically elected leader but they are forced to live in a monarchy.

most liberals love chick-fil-a even if they don't like the ceo, user

>4. its delicious

just like a king baby

of course

You talk tough for a fat faggot with a mental disorder