Best way to prepare one (1) sweet potato?

Best way to prepare one (1) sweet potato?

make camp fire, wait for it to burn out. bury the sweet potato in the ashes.

microwave it for 8 minutes and then smash it with some butter and brown sugar.

what the fuck is wrong with you, are you serious right now

i'm serious, you fucktard. that's the best way to prepare a sweet potato for yourself. there is not a better way.

uh, one better way was already posted above yours.

Wrap in foil and place in microwave for that campfire taste

Bake, add butter, salt, pepper, caramelized onions, and parmesan cheese and eat. So simple, but so fucking delicious.

You don't wrap it in aluminum foil before burying?

nobody is going to fucking make a camp fire, wait for it to burn out, and then bury your one fucking sweet potato in the ashes.

you want a motherfucking potato to eat before going to work or school or bed or whatever.

>not letting the taste of the ashes seep in
pleb

>eat before going to work or school or bed or whatever.
normie wageslaves aren't people so I don't really care if my method doesn't work for them.

your life is shit. you're an unimpressive and mediocre person. girls don't want you and guys don't like you and employers don't need you. you fail at basic human stuff. consider suicide.

I find the thought of him building a fire and waiting hours for a single potato pretty funny actually.

>not just eating the ashes

I see this goy's indoctrination is holding nicely.

yes, yes you're correct, very much so. doing work and contributing to society is a jew scheme to destroy the white race, and you're breaking the conditioning by living off of welfare. way to stick it to the shlomo buddy! heil hitler!

by the way i voted for trump, own and wear the hat, and contributed 150 to his campaign.

>by the way i voted for trump, own and wear the hat, and contributed 150 to his campaign.

You really shouldn't admit to that anymore, user. It's a mark of shame. You might as well stitch a red T to all your clothing.

>he thinks (((Trump))) is an outsider
>thinking there was ever an outcome where the Jews don't win
I see this goy's indoctrination is holding nicely

congrats on your three year anniversary as a sandwich artist, user

Put it dorectly on the oven rack. 425f for 1 hour, no preheat. Let it sit for another hour after turning off the oven. If you dont like very sweet and sugary potatoes just do the 1 hour.

I love being black, I don't have to be ashamed of free stuff.

i'm a warehouse inspector. i make 26.20 an hour. it's not great but it's also not a hard job. i'm in school for statistics.

yes, yes. of course, the jews are conditioning us to believe there's any possibility that somehow we'll ever be free of semitic influence in our culture. the REAL redpill is that whitey should just give up and serve the chosen people haha!

this is why he won and why you're looking at at least 50+ years of conservatives and """alt-right""" gaining power and winning. people are just fucking sick of you to the point that when you talk to them, they don't even consider you human because there's no point to doing so.

pro-tip: the more accepting you are of trump supporters, the less power they will have. the phenomenon you're witnessing has been described by the philosopher Taleb as 'anti-fragility'. where left wing sorts crack and go nuts under pressure, and conservatives are merely capable of sustaining pressure and damage, the socio-political entity that you are opposed to grows stronger in direct proportion to how hard you resist and attack it.

who am i kidding, you're not going to listen.

so being black means you're allowed to be comfortable with sub-humanity. got it. will keep in mind when judging whether or not to holocaust in the future. also, stop talking about jewish people. the jews are not why it's better to just microwave a sweet potato.

Put it in a small pot of water (enough water to submerge the whole sweet potato). Boil it for 5-10 minutes then let it simmer covered until it's tender and the skin easily peels off. Poke holes into the potato before boiling to make the cooking process go faster.

>the jews are not why it's better to just microwave a sweet potato
normies actually believe this

>not eating the skin

now, this, this i'm sure that the jews are somehow behind. because that's fucking degenerate.

If you're going for the blandest way possible, may as well set up a basket and steam it so you don't leech nutrients out into the water.

Here's my favorite way:
Take your potatoes and simmer in water.

While simmering get another pot of water going to a rolling boil.

Place potatoes in foil with some butter and salt.

Next beat two eggs and set aside.

Take the foil with sweet potatoes and throw them in the fucking rubbish - sweet potatoes were God's way of getting fat asses to try vegetables. They're disgusting.

Cut like this, add some pepper and garlic salt, then pan fry

Make a sweet potato gnocchi!

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Worst taste of all time?
Sweet potatoes are the single most nutritional food in existence. They're also far from disgusting you fucjing plebe piece of trash. You're the only thing that goes in the rubbish.

>Sweet potatoes are the single most nutritional food in existence

How so.

They have a huge amount of nutritional value, as far as every vitamin, amount of calories, etc go they are the best, period.

There is nothing you can eat that will be better for you, at least not for the same amount eaten proportionally.

ok, ok, lets just get rid of all cows, all chickens, all pigs, all wheat, all apples, all broccoli, all spinach, all peas, all beans, lets just eat sweet potatoes, lets see how fucking nutritous they are then, lets see how you like THAT shit, you fucking faggot? still think sweet potatoes are the most nutritious food? that's what i thought, bitch. now

I didn't say they were the only food you stupid illiterate fuck. Learn to fucking read or fuck off. They are just the most efficient and best food in terms of nutrition.

Fuck out of here with your shit taste and straight up retarded opinions.

I poke them with a fork, cover with some sea salt, roast them in the oven (wash them first if they weren't pre washed). Mash em once or twice to squish it up, chop it up with the skins, top with chickpeas lightly cooked with salt, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Top with some lime juice. Nice easy lunch.

perforate with fork and convection oven
microwave while preheating for hurry
dress with butter and soy sauce

I just bake it dry, the inside is moist and the skin is dry. It just peels right off, skin is edible of course if you like that. I cut into soft slices and put it with some steamed rice.

Cook onion and garlic in a big pot, if you have meat brown it now. Add diced tomatoes and beans, bring to a boil. Now add diced sweet potato. Simmer for an hour. Season to taste. The potato makes the whole dish.

>potatoes and rice together

crazy. is that all you eat too?

Kek. Now seriously, OP, don't do this

slice it into a single continuous thin slice.
dip it in sage, thyme, pepper and olive oil.
leave it in there for almost half an hour.
pan fry for 3 minutes on high.
eat.

No, you drink the ashes on your water

This. Stewed beans with sweet potato or squash chunks are great. Serve over rice.

Not claiming best; just the way I like...
Longer way...sliced, oven at 400, 20-25, flip at half
Shorter way...canola oil...sliced, microwave first 30-60 seconds, cook till browned

bake.
eat like regular potato with butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon

Agreed. Substitute salt and pepper for the cinnamon, and it's perfect.

this, but put it in the oven