Should Veeky Forums have a separate board for food?

Veeky Forums has become clogged with fatasses' fast food threads. It's time for a containment board. What do you guys think?
strawpoll.me/12305229

What the fuck do you think would happen if they made a new board? Are you really so fucking stupid that you think a new board would fix all the problems of Veeky Forums?

Yes. One for the generic term "food", which would include all general food discussions (fast food, "chip ranking general", etc. etc.) and one for cooking that would include ONLY discussions about recipes, cook alongs, recipe advice, etc. I would totally go for that.

NOTHING is going to fix our problems since they started talking about Veeky Forums on the mainstream news. Now all the assholes in the country know about it.

Le special place meme again

I'm for this too, I think it would be beneficial for everyone. There's precedent, just look at /v/ and Veeky Forums

You answered yes when I asked if you were really stupid enough to think a new board would fix our problems, and your reply tells me you really are that stupid. It still wouldn't change anything, and you would still be stupid.

found the newfag

I'm not the OP, dumbass. Lrn reading comprehension. Are you drunk?

this is Veeky Forums who isn't drunk

I'm not... yet

This belongs in /qa/. Meta is against the rules. You guys and the /pol/ invasion are ruining this board.

>Veeky Forums
>With the posting base smaller than /diy/

Can't see any issues.

Fuck you man I've been here since the fappening

>implying a slower-moving board specifically for cook alongs and recipes is a bad thing

Veeky Forums is as awful as /v/

Slow and 7Chan are two different things.

Not anymore. Hiro allows one meta thread for discussing board issues up at all times

what /pol/ invasion?

mods should sticky this desu

No, you stupid fuck.

This is like /tv/ asking for /celeb/ boards... how about you be a part of solving the problem instead of ignoring it completely?

Stupid fucking millenials.

>Hurr everyone who has an opinion I disagree with is a millennial
Neck yourself, gramps.

Is that supposed to be an oldfag marker these days?

>not being here since puddi puddi

You deserve a torturous death.

How about /ffd/ for fast food and /sfd/ for regular food?
Or how about fuck off to reddit?

PUDDI PUDDI
PUDDI PUDDI
JIGOKU DEKAI
GIGA PUDDI
God what good times

That was IMO the best event in this sites history.
Is that an oldfags marker? If so, I need to kill myself.

Also usaka

The board is far too slow for this. You would have two dead boards (and probably the same shitposting issues, since that's a moderation issue more than a board issue) over one passably fast board with memes and shitposting you refuse to hide/report/ignore

>no argument or reasoning to the logical part of my post

I sincerely hope an 18 wheeler t-bones you next time you leave the house.

I've been here since the days when it was just /a/ and /b/ and the place was full of shitposting goons.

How about you fuck off to reddit.

it's not in any way equivalent to /tv/ getting a /celeb/ board.

I asked a question, you answered it. My reply was valid, and you are stupid.

Good idea in theory

>one for cooking that would include ONLY discussions about recipes, cook alongs, recipe advice, etc.

but this will be the most dead board on Veeky Forums

A separate board isn't ignoring the problem, it IS solving it.

What other ways to solve it did you have in mind? Nobody is breaking any rules.

>not here since imma firing my laser
youngin

we need regular cooking threads. A thread about us anons and what we're cooking. basically we need and actual general thread for our home cooking in the same fashion Veeky Forums has their steroid generals, or we have al/ck/ general. I also believe a sticky is in order, which should improve board quality, if only slightly, as well as give the idea that this board CAN be serious about cooking

Yeeeeeasss YESSSSSS!!!
This was my idea!!!
But it should be called Veeky Forums & /stf/(shit tier food)

While I get the complaints as I also have the same ones, the board if slow enough.

kek

I don't understand the slow board concerns. I'd rather have a slow board full of quality posts than a fast board full of taco bell crunchwrap supreme reviews. If the slow board really bothers you /fd/ will still be there for the same low-effort shitposts you know and love.

#fdexit

how many people are really keeping this thread going 1? 2?

Not gonna happen, faggot. Get over it.

>full of quality posts
You're on the wrong website

Only if we can have /alc/ for all the booze and beer threads too.

Maybe all we need is just a new term to perfectly encapsulate the pleb, super tasting, ultra picky, autists who gets triggered at the sight of anything that isnt deepfried in salt oil by a machine instead of human hands.
I would like to suggest "carl"

For example:
"Eeeew mushrooms!?!? Disgusting!!
Mushrooms are vomit!"
"Shut the fuck up, you fucking stupid carl!"

Finally, a board slower than /po/!

How about you just contribute quality content instead of being a whiny bitch.

>haha it's so bad here everyone is terrible am I rightt?

Stop.

I leave a good majority of threads annoyed or just put out by what I've read, its not just a meme, pick something else to be contrarian about.

This is what bothers me most about all this newfaggotry, people not knowing what sage is, bumping some shitty thread just to say some variant of "fuck you". ie

no, that's the fucking joke

Agreed. I am fucking tired of these stupid manchildren who complain about vegetables, post fast food threads and think putting a frozen pizza into the oven is cooking. Really fucking tired of it. It's just stupidity. Shit food for dumb shit fat fucking /r9k/ manchildren, NEETS, /pol/ faggots and autists.

Veeky Forums needs Moot again.

>durrr millennials

They at least have an excuse to be here. Young and growing up in a shit world with little opportunity because the boomers ruined it. If you're 30+ and still posting here you are the stupid fuck.

Fuck off

>leave a good majority of threads annoyed
>think it's stupid to contain the food shitposting to its own board

Youre probably expecting a participation trophy for that remark. Huh, fag?

ebin xD you sure got that millennial cuck

is it time for a /Jack/ board?
where lazy men can gather and get moist?

because that would be beautiful, I'd love to come in close to that idea.

WHOA you sure showed me! You stupid fucking socially maladjusted cunt. I bet you're like 40 and go to bars alone hoping someone strikes up a conversation with you but they don't so you order a long Island iced tea like a fag and ask the bar tender to get you an order of fries and ketchup from the kitchen because that is all your autistic taste buds can handle.

easy friendo, this is a blue board, no need to get so edgy. I honestly did not mean to trigger you

I mean on the website as a whole.
This is a shitty idea by whiny faggots that refuse to hide fast food threads because "it doesn't belong on my slow as balls, sophisticated cooking board" fuck off.

>WHOA you sure showed me!
Thanks for noticing. Hope you learned something for once in your pointless existence.

Every time some newfag fucking plebbitor comes to this site and gets annoyed with shitposting they always suggest WHAT IF WE JUST MADE A NEW BOARD FOR THAT LMAO

It never fucking works
The only time it has EVER worked was for /v/, and that's because there were 10 pages of "DAILY GENERAL" threads to actually mandate making it happen.

This is not reddit you stupid shithead. You don't divide every board into 10,000 sub-boards because you don't like a few threads.

You guys are getting triggered like some 18 year old first year university SJW cuckfag who recently came out of the closet. Grow a pair ya manchildren

Are you serious?
Are you the WHOA guy?
Are you calling them triggered?
That entire WHOA post is the most hilariously triggered post I've read in recent memory.
"YOURE 40 AND AN AUTIST" fucking kek

How did all the other boards get started?

>I'm old and I like tendies reeeee Veeky Forums should not be split up!

Kys

if you pretend to be trolling then any criticism against you becomes invalid

this is the beta cuck's last refuge

>PEOPLE SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO POST WHAT -I- LIKE

You can't expect manchildren and socially inept assholes to grasp logic, user.

thanks I have ausism

You realize that Cunt Boomer parents are the ones that created participation trophies right? Kids could give a fuck, they had fun (or hated) playing, they don't care about trophies. Boomer parents (mostly women, admittedly) schreeched when their pathetic child didn't get the same trophy the good kids did. Thus participation trophies were born.

I saw that, it went from "YOURE A SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED CUNT" to attempting to be smug Least I got to see the little guy rage out, any opinions on the board being split are invalid, it'll never happen /qa/ is full of faggots demanding retarded board splits.

lol

>being this mad and condescending

How insecure are you about your dick size you poor bitter old man?

>my dicks sooo small.
> maybe the caps lock button will help.
>nope.
>sad face.

Look man you'd probably have a better time on reddit, they have a system where you're tied to what you post and are held accountable for it so it might help stop you from sperging out like in or like you're doing right now, save you some embarrassment.

But if you do insist on staying then try to remember in future, if you put "you stupid fucking" before anything you say like you did in the WHOA post then people are already laughing at you before they're halfway through your post and you look like a raging tard.

Is it possible to be mad and condescending at the same time? am I old or am I just taking easy shots at a raging spastic? How can you possibly embarrass yourself further?

This. Fuck, why not have a board for each fucking chain? Why not for each individual food item? Why not split Veeky Forums into everyone's own fucking safe space?!

Instead of bitching for >le moar boards xDDDDDDDD, why not contribute on topic shit? Or you can just fuck off back to where ever the fuck you came from.

Because when you try to contribute even mediocre looking food you get torn to pieces by tendy, autist, super tasting , thread derailing, faggots faster than this baby chicks gif
& i like shotposting, but the tendy faggots have diminished IQ from years of mal nourishment so the shit posting lacks relevance & substance & its not even entertaining shit posting.

>i like shotposting
>complains about board quality
Opinions invalidated.

Every board has lowest common denominator shitposters that will always be there. You're not going to reduce shitposting, by splitting the board or any other means, they're just fucking there and they always will be.

So you reas 3/4 of a post untill you come accross one typo then quit... you must have a lot of problems with your life.

I get the feeling he wasn't referring to your typo.

Yeah but i feel like sepearting the pleb manchildren from the people who cook would actually raise the quality of the shitposting. Which would be a good thing.
Having a bunch of overgrown crack babies posting "your food looks like vomit" is getting really stale.

>he thinks splitting the boards is going to get rid of the cancer

Dude that's like cutting a cancerous tumor in half and saying one half of the tumor is cured.

Then again, you could cure cancer before you could fix any board on this website.

By this logic the site never should have expanded beyond /b/ and /a/ because why split the boards they're all cancer.

Ladies and gentleman, the difference between reading comprehension:
and full retard:

There is no miracle cure for cancer!
Most people just live shorter lives with it.
Might as well try to improve your quality of living when you have cancer.

Why do you think pleb manchildren will go where they're told?

Why do you think the mods would agree to the added effort of enforcing the split and keeping them off here?

Its not the way to go man just let it go.

Why does a moth head towards a light!??
The same reason tendy fags will mostly flock to /stf/
Its not a perfect system of course.

Well that makes no fucking sense.
It'll never happen because most people can see that it'd be a waste of time.
Like if tendies fags are bothering you then you're being successfully trolled.
And if someone telling you your food looks like vomit bothers you then you're being successfully trolled.
Basically you're sick of being trolled and for some reason think that all the trolls will go to a split board if its made.

>Basically you're sick of being trolled and for some reason think that all the trolls will go to a split board if its made.
>thinking trolls will stay in their containment board
Do you think he understands that /pol/, /r9k/, /b/, and /s4s/ already leaks everywhere and this idea obviously won't work?

No and if I had any friends or self respect I would've been done trying to highlight it for him a long time ago.

>contribute pics of food and get torn to pieces

And that's bad? It's one of the reasons I like posting my pics. The sperges reveal more about themselves and their own defeciencies and often enough there are a few constructive criticisms.

I have made it perfectly clear that the trolling is entertaining when not executed by a malnourshied defective pleb.
The problem is the world is overpopulated with malnourished defective plebs.
The malnourished plebs are crying out for a place of their own to cock stroke each others nuggets everytime you see one of them post that something is inedible base soley on the fact it wasn't processed by robots for robots.
If you build it they will come.

You're completely deluded, those "malnourished, defective plebs" are just kids who have been successfully trolling the shit out of you for longer than you care to remember starting to kek at this.

Are they not malnourished?

I don't know man, try not to get mad when people post about good boy charts and nuggies its all insincere yknow.

haha, no
kill yourself

Honestly it just sounds like youre trying to justify your low quality shit posting.
All i want is higher quality shitposting from you failed beta no tryers.
But no ones holding their breath for
you fags to get creative.

ok

This board is slow enough, separate the two subjects and neither board will warrant enough traffic to actually exist and both get deleted

People who have this logic of splitting boards or creating new boards don't understand how an imageboard works or how it's self sustained by activity, content, and traffic