Just sold my Ven

They are reversing a new company into an old shell company making up the business plan as they go. Same thing BitOcean is doing. Between the accounting, auditing books and licensing, about $100k if you have a clean shell waiting. Now instead of looking like a brand new start up with nothing you look like professionals who have been grinding away over the past 4 years. It's all an illusion.

BitOcean deleted old tweets that showed them not being active for last couple of years, they have one ATM, and i dont know if that is operational still. If you think this ico will pump price you are mistaken. Glad to be rid of this overshilled cringefest of a coin.

Also admins in their guerrilla marketing TG are lying through their teeth.

Attached: 1519772529938s.jpg (250x235, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibridge.bjhd.gov.cn/gjzx/gjkjdt/201803/t20180322_1498904.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: OP just realised he sold the bottom

Good choice man

Ven was always supposed to be a short term hold. I don't know why people are still attached to it.

yay for you.

Attached: 1`267y5uhjn.jpg (960x540, 55K)

>Ask tech questions on TG, get banned
>Ask if decentralized blockchain are not more secure then Vens centralized blckchain, get banned
>Doubting 200$, get banned
>Ask why they mention Vitalik in dev papers, they say Vitalik often comes to office, when you show them statement from Vitalik denying ever helping Ven, get banned.

Fuck this shitcoin.

is it time for your street shit break yet pajeet?

>sold the bottom

Mainnet not out till June, know that we know they are lying about about partnerships, nothing can pump it, not even PBC.
The bmw partnership is with startup garage, read last line in pic and you will see how committed they to Ven

Attached: photo_2018-03-12_15-25-52.jpg (1280x601, 105K)

I'm curious. What do you get out of spending your time like this? Is it because you want to warn people here out of the kindness of your own heart?

you sold the bottom.
just admit it user.
you can still jump back in and make up your losses before it's too late.

also GET - denied. shame.

Lol. i made a shitton of money of this gimp coin, bought at 0,70$ but im jumping ship now, lots of better investments out there.

Just letting out frustration after holding through last month dump instead of selling top, should have done my research before, but it made my good money so im good.

I am unable to take VEN seriously since they still keep CCK around.

wow dude this is like the 22nd time you sell your VEN under the same post, it's like you're one of those FUD shills

If you made money then why do you care at all?

>holding through last month dump instead of selling top
Someone's lying. KEK

Attached: 1520100345881.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Yeah....no. Been hodling since December. Just got kicked from TG for asking questions, started doing some research, and are now never buying back. But good luck though, you will need it.

there's literally zero better investments. but whatever.

Funny how you try to FUD this when DFJ just invested.

Sure thing bro

Attached: 1522029583491.jpg (1640x862, 254K)

Attached: vechain.png (3894x4073, 3.45M)

Maybe other found out what shit coin this really is too? People are defending this coin so hard without ever saying anything about the tech, or about the way they hyped a non partnership. Or what about what i wrote in the OP, can you say anything to negate this? ofc not, cause you all in your echo chamber and all you have been listing to this month was "buy xnodes guaranteed profit!". You are children playing with money.

Thanks just sold 100k
this is breyer btw
this is draper btw

how the fuck is draper connected to VEN

Fuck ven.
Walton til I RIP.

>Maybe other found out what shit coin this really is too?
So he just made 2 posts daily for the past months every single day telling how he JUST sold all his shitcoin, read what you wrote again and think again how dense your justification of shill operations (of which you are part of) sounds like
>Or what about what i wrote in the OP, can you say anything to negate this?
>Now instead of looking like a brand new start up with nothing you look like professionals who have been grinding away over the past 4 years.
Is this supposed to be bad? get your act together already you can clearly tell you're new at this shill business, the shill operator usually makes 1 or 2 posts and then leaves it and pops another one a few hours later, same image and text

You're getting way too emotionally committed with this shit and your narrative doesn't check out, first you're here to warn le helpful anons and the next very moment you're attacking everyone who might have a different opinion

You're really bad at this, put your shill manager on the line so i can rate make him a favor and tell to hire someone more capable on the spot, you probably get paid by replies so consider this one charity pajeet

get with the times grandpa
ibridge.bjhd.gov.cn/gjzx/gjkjdt/201803/t20180322_1498904.html
Tim Draper and DFJ Venture have officially invested in VEN

so arguably the two most respected billionaires in the space are now in Vechain

how is this coin not 100 already are crypto investors this dense or just Xbox spoogers chasing pennies

What exactly am i shilling? I just dont like this crypto anymore and am venting my frustration. As i said, the only arguments people still have for holding is Breyer will save us or "its just fud" I believe this coin has most paid shillers of all crypto. And every Ven forum is moonkids and delusional people listening to said paid shillers and moonkids. Its all an echo chamber with no tangible info except a few hype word: breyer, xnodes, PBoC, BMW and 200$ eoy. Why dont they show the blockchain in action?

>What exactly am i shilling?
WTC, feel free to talk shit about it too unless of course that goes against your contract terms

>ibridge.bjhd.gov.cn/gjzx/gjkjdt/201803/t20180322_1498904.html

>The basic idea of blockchain technology is decentralization

Ven is centralized.

OMG, i just won, thank you Vechain paid defender. Still no arguments and just reflecting, like all Venboys do. Fuck walton as well for fucking up a twitter competition fro 30$

>As i said, the only arguments people still have for holding is Breyer will save us or "its just fud" I believe this coin has most paid shillers of all crypto.

ahh just like ETH when it was 6 dollars

stay poor

>VEN is centralized
kek
the ledgers are decentralized.

You got that wrong retard, i don't own any of those 2 shitcoins, just sick of your kin spamming the fucking boards

So you are mad at me for selling a coin you dont even own? How does that make sense, could you just not tap mouse wheel and go straight past this post? Sure you are not holding Ven, but had to call Walton a shitcoin too.... I can say honestly that i dont hold any of those two as i just sold my Ven.

I'm mad at you making the exact fucking same thread, 10 times a day for the past 3 months you inbred fuck

Buh huh for you faggot, so people fud this shit coin on a chinese shit forum and you take offense. You must be a difficult person to be around. KYS

Nakamoto 10:16 - “and after the FUD, then cometh the FLOOD.”

The sad part about your shit thread besides failing miserably is that unlike all of the other shills you actually do your FUD manually

VEN’s hot garbage, most reasonable people know this. Don’t really expect the price to do much unless they actually release one of their vaporware products. 99% certain Sunny Lu and 100 Chinese developers aren’t going to revolutionize how the supply chain works. Or anti-counterfeiting, DApps, BMW part tracking, or whatever they’re revolutionizing next week.

only going to be one of the most valuable coins in crypto, nbd

get rekt and kys when u miss

whats with the massive ven fud on this forum. iv done my research and am all in on this. is there anything other than hurdur no product and bmw startup this and that?

It's people trying to get as many 6k X-nodes as possible to sell or hold later on.

people here believe they are smarter than venture capitalist billionaires and buy into meme coins like link with a 2 man dev team because of 'muh whytpapr'

t. VEN bagholders

Attached: 1521097022434.jpg (929x758, 293K)

So ridiculous VEN is supposed to bring trust into supply chains when lying chinks like them are the exact problem

you can pry my vendies from my cold dead body

no larp, when this starts to be used publicly sometime after june the fomo is going to be surreal. now is your chance to financially set yourself for the rest of your life.

Holy cow, now that's an oblivious father. I guess they're used to cuck, not the reverse.

This company is the best cheat of all time
Chinks are taught from their birth that scamming is a good thing

You Venfag always try to use Bryer to justify your own investment. Think for your damn self.
If you're not already a billionare, then Bryer is in a very different position than you are and is going to think about his investments differently. Locking up a small part of his portfolio and doubling it in 5 years would be considered a good investment. How much of your portfolio are you locking up? For how long? For what gains?

VEN is a good project, but it's going to come at an opportunity cost, because the price isn't going to take off like a rocket. It's going to be a slow build over the next few years as use of the network grows.

>is there anything other than hurdur no product and bmw startup this and that?
nope that's it. the only real fud i can think of is the sell wall suppressing the price. it better get lift on mainnet

big player tech VCs don't invest in little 2Xs to make a few bucks after 5 years then move on. They invest in the next major platforms.

If you can't see that this market is already moving in a direction where real, live products dictate value, and that there is relatively very little money involved in the market yet, then there's no helping you at this point.

You are an actual faggot. One of the only projects I expect to do well long term. Don't fall for the FUD. Because it seems like you are unironically spreading it.

>(YOU) Makes this thread 10 times a day
>(US) Hey, could you please stop that?
>(YOU) This is sufficient evidence that you are a homosexual. I know i am obnoxious but won't stop posting. My posts are all scare tactics and lack no substance. You getting annoyed by this means you should commit suicide.

You say echo chamber and call people >moonboys but what is the opposite of that. Where these FUDboys just repeat the same things over and over again to try to cope with the fact that they sold. Being on this board every day you see much more of these FUDboys repeating old news over and over again. It makes me want to buy more everytime.

You think our billionare Jim Breyer is going to be a quadrillionare EOY? He's investing in the next 100x project, why wouldn't he go balls deep?!?

VEN will rise, but it will be slow. Once main net is release, the markets consumption of THOR will determine the value of VEN. It's going to take time....be realistic.