OMG

OMG is a useless shitcoin and you all should sell.

> t. I bought OMG when it was .60 first day on Buttrex and eventually sold.

1) First of all, what the fuck is going on with the dude on the right? If he is part of the OMG team and he is retarded, then that is nice of them to bring him on board. But that is not somebody I want in my crypto. Donny (2nd from right) looks like someone just used one of the airbrush apps and stretched his face a little. And then Jun is kind of a noob (remember the tech crunch interview panel when he said "What was the question again? lol"

2) The "community" (lol@ crypto teams referring to their "communities - AKA plebbit fags and twitter pajeets) is a bunch of morons. They actually though that a partnership with Apple was going to happen because of a sticker. LMAO. If you are reading this and believe in OMG, you are getting jipped. Sorry.
2) No development. Their roadmap picture is shit and was made by a 10 year old. What you morons fail to understand is that you keep referencing that Omise is a real company. They make X amount of $$ and when they put all their sales on TeH BlockChainz, you will get the staking rewards. First of all, you're dumb. That is NOT easy, and the technology is NOT there yet. Most dApps are actually a mix of centralized/decentralized. A lot of times they may have to connect to some central API for a transactional connection. Having something completely decentralized is fucking hard. So, you are spending 10x the development because "muh decentralized". It will take YEARS before we are at that point. Can you wait years while it does nothing? Most of you can't. But it's ok, keep posting in the Reddit daily threads about nonsense while you patiently wait.

Also, taking that long for an SDK release is not impressive at all. Seriously, any competent engineer at a well known company could have knocked that out half the time.

Attached: OMG.png (1518x1017, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pete_Mercury/status/875005132056002561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3) The ENTIRE value proposition of this coin is dependent on a theory that Vitalik and co are going to release Plasma, some super special blockchain of all blockchains. I don't see how this is possible considering Ethereum is shit, but whatever. And the OMG token will be a used as a DEX.

First of all, most projects are essentially trying to serve as DEX. That's literally the whole point of crypto. Second, the only reason it is OMG is because Omise donated a bunch of money to the Ethereum foundation, so Vitalik has a soft spot for Jun. It would be a plasma token, just named "OMG". The same way that OMG now is just an ERC-20 token. It is completely pointless. You are absolutely deluded if you think some ladyboy payment processor company is going to be the token that facilitates transactions over the world - better than VISA. LMAO. You are all incredibly dumb.
Then, this amazing Plasma blockchain that Vitalik is making has to be integrated into their POS system. Not going to happen. THEN, you western retards think you're going to make a lot of staking fees when ladyboys buy condoms at all the 7-11's around Thailand. LMAO.

This had a lot of hype in the beginning because Vitalik was an advisor, and Ethereum made a lot of millionaires, despite being slow, useless, and only for scam ICOs. That is the ONLY reason. Otherwise, it wouldn't be worth ANYTHING. You are completely fucking dumb if you think otherwise.

Bunch of goofy looking asses

Holy shit guy on the right is definitely cross eyed. Just sold 100k many thanks for bringing this to my attention sir, srs

made a few buckos on this last september, refused to sell an eventually sold at a loss

they basically killed the coin

That sucks. I made some money off the initial ride up before the slow 3 month bleed.

This dumb midget porch monkey keeps making Fud threads with anecdotal information.

kek. this same migger was shilling xrp 4 months ago on reddit. He literally got into crypto because CNBC told his monkey brain that it was a good buy

AHAHAHA if slave times you wouldn't be 3/5 a person (3/5 * 1/2) but 3/10 for being a migger.

Attached: migger.png (1149x628, 69K)

jeez the chick isnt even good eye candy.... i'll pass on this and keep my shitcoins stash as is for the moment

somebody cap this

also all of your information/points sound like you are really butthurt consistently using the word dumb. Projecting for being a fucking 4'11 migger.

AAHHAAHA exposed you fucking rodent man child

My name is James Edwards and I live at mamas house fudding OMG all day. I have no friends or prospects for a gf because i am a turbo manlet nigger. i cant get a job because people think a 12 year old is interviewing at their company

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Chimpanzee Fudder.png (1183x567, 1.37M)

Attached: 1519013542939.png (1407x1503, 678K)

M I D G E T
I
D
G
E
T

I'm actually legitimately not that guy. I remember him fudding a while then he disappeared. But whatever, believe whatever you want I don't care. I'm trying to shine some light on the project as a previous bagholder, but if you want to keep viewing it through rose tinted glasses, be my guest.

this is why we need eugenics

we know you are the 3/10 slave midget nigger. you dont need to warn us that you sold. nobody cares about your nigger sentiment

all the faggots who though apple mattered already sold you dumb nigger. kys. but not until after plasma is released.

Well, you could always invest in a project that has not only followed its roadmap to a tee but is exceeding expectations and growing in support exponentially as the devs keep delivering with their promises.

Attached: deroomisego.png (250x250, 34K)

can someone explain this forces meme?

people mined this and need to dump their bags on you for money

What does it feel like to be a migger?

twitter.com/Pete_Mercury/status/875005132056002561

MY FUCKING SIDES. the kettlebell is the same size as him. and who the fuck uses a 2 lb kettlebell for dips LOL

are you that nigger manlet?

This actually makes me want to buy it. I didn't know it was this good.

That guy on the right side clearly has potato syndrome
Strong avoid guys, do not buy this project.

No i already said I'm not but actually you guys thinking I am brings the lulz so keep it coming

Veeky Forums on the right