How fat do you have to be to shop at this establishment?

How fat do you have to be to shop at this establishment?

Not at all. I only have a Costco membership for the cheap gasoline, I never go into the actual store. Pays for itself over the year.

>buying non-perishables in bulk makes you fat

you dont have to be fat, just stupid. basically nothing is cheaper there

this is categorically false

t. Never actually shopped there

NEET singles need not apply. Not even an individual bodybuilder eats those portions.
Most shoppers are doing it for family or are wholesalers themselves.

Welcome to cost co. I love you.

>wasting time, money and gas to go to Safeway to buy small portions of your oats instead of just buying a year's supply in Costco

Name me any reason why you wouldn't buy grains in bulk. Even if you're keto you should be buying meat in bulk and freezing it.

Walmart leads in the fat fucks category by a landslide. The main reason I have a costco membership is to shop in a store devoid of niggers & spics. I would pay double what they charge for that alone.

if you aren't doing perishables, e-shopping is competitive.

>buying a whole ribeye or strip primal in cryovac and slicing into steaks to your preferred thickness and vacuum packing costs more than buying individual steaks anywhere.
>Buying pork products that have no solution added and are far cheaper than anywhere else costs more.

Retard.

Garbage

costco is goat

blue cheese, coffee, cooking oil and garbage bags alone make membership worthwhile

>t. not fat

Eggs are like $1.29 more than the supermarket for 2 dozen instead of a dozen. Half & Half is almost 1/2 the price. A dozen grapefruit are the price of 4 anywhere else. Kirkland paper towels. I'm wearing kirkland underwear right now.

>for 2 dozen
Yeah, but how much does it cost compared to Winco for a box of 60?

>I'm wearing kirkland underwear right now.
p-post pics.

i buy super expensive hand gathered pastured hen eggs and drink my coffee black but i know you're right about everything else

ya, who the fuck has time to go to the store literally ever? i do 97% of my shopping online

>The main reason I have a costco membership is to shop in a store devoid of niggers & spics.
that literally all that ever shop at the cost co near me. publix is basically the only white only place left

I drink my coffee black too, but it kills me I have to buy that shit for my wife.

I buy meat, produce, oats, peanut butter, personal hygiene and cleaning products, and eggs. I'm not fat at all. Waslmart is for fat people. Costco is for people who buy the same staples every time they go shopping.

is publix really as great as it's memed to be? might be living in florida this summer

What shit?

4.99 ROAST CHICKENS ALL DAY BITCHES

My only knock on Costco are the asians that have to touch ever fucking piece of fruit they buy. My new thing is getting as close a possible & loudly telling my wife " Trump is gonna take care of this."

Ma nigga

>Also wearing kirkland underwear

Half & Half

They touch the fruit they buy? Do you mean the fruit they don't buy? Maybe the fruit they put back was soft or otherwise defective?

This is really the only reason to go.

Is it expensive or something?

They literally touch pallets worth of fruit to buy a container of strawberries. Nothing triggers me more.

I think he's implying he is a coffee purist who is against anyone drinking coffee with anything in it. I don't mind people putting cream and/or sugar in their coffee, as long as it isn't some whipped cream chocolate syrup salted caramel monstrosity...

>2017
>still driving gas burning burgermobiles and not a superior electric car
Hope you like being cucked by saudi arabia

Seriously, they must lose money on those fucking chickens. Also, their food court is awesome.

its pretty average as a grocery store honestly, its got good premade food though. there are no non whites usually though because its more expensive than normal

I have 3 roommates and after splitting the cost a membership is only $14, it pays for itself after like 2 shopping trips.

I don't think I have ever seen an obese person in Costco.

If you want to see fat people go to Walmart.

Did someone say Kirkland underwear??

I live in northern Canada, electric vehicles aren't feasible in this weather.

Never knew Costco sold gas. How much cheaper is it?

Ya well how does it compare to owning a chicken

>willingly filling your car with non top tier gas

why

like 30 to 40 cents cheaper per gallon than most gas stations

Nearest costco is 30 min away don't wanna drivev30 min there and back for a chicken bake
Go to Publix to buy every thing to make one at home
Everything is 4 times more expensive for less then from every other supermarket. when i had all the stuff in the cart and went to check out I did the math and it was over $30. I still had to buy liquor and pet food get gas and pick up my prescription I felt sick with my self for spending so much money
I put everything back and picked up a pack of hot dogs and buns for 4 dollars
Moral of the story chicken bakes are tasty as fuck
Publix sucks anything but deli and bakery items
And hotdogs are always good

I'm a whole food vegan with a BMI of 19 and I find it worth the trip, on my mom's membership. I don't know if I'd come out ahead with my own. Maybe if I shared one with the bf.

>chicken bake

Same it's kinda itchy but that might be my long pubes

My costco trips are always determined by running low on paper goods such as TP and tissues.

>ITT: people stating many great reasons why it's a good idea to shop at Costco
>other anons going "yea well that's about it"

It will last much longer if you shave your butt and use a mirror or camera.

You're dumb and poor.

I'm a 6'0", 145lbs manlet and I shop at costco
mostly because it's less than a mile away from my apartment

e-shopping is competitive but if you're willing to put in gas money (Costco has the cheapest gas around too) and do couponing/deals like you should nothing beats big box

They cook chickens that are about to hit the expire date

Yep, "new product", new expiration date.
When the roasted chicken is about to expire, it can be cut up and used in chicken salad. New product - new expiration date again.

I prefer makro - swordfish, 20 boxes of chicken breasts, huge bags of pasta/rice, seasonings in bulk, cheese wheels
wholesalers are goat for non-perishables/frozen

The cranberry juice is tart as fuck. Makes my jaw clench when it touches my tongue
>Just the way I like it

Good for alcohol
>tfw Lagavulin 16 for £35

>costco sells huge bags of potato chips and pretzels and shit
>everyone who shops there must be a fat glutton

You're an idiot and you're clearly too poor to shop there.

>buying an entire beef tenderloin for ~$100 and slicing it into about 12 filet mignons, vacuum sealing them and freezing them
>bulk toilet paper and paper towels are cheaper per roll than anything you'd find at the grocery store
>dish soap, detergent, vinegar, oils
>frozen seafood
>their entire meat department
>coffee, spices, etc
>all those delicious samples while you shop
>the discount on Costco gasoline after you leave

You're a moron.

t. Not fat and not a poorfag who has never actually been able to shop there.

I don't feel like LARPing like it's the gas crisis and lining up to fill up. Maybe it's different in a state which is not full-service stations but their markdown isnt steep enough, even for a full tank.