Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

What? I see this all the time at gas stations.

S

No, you see THIS all the time at gas stations.

The ones in the OP were in glass bottles, and they all had some crazy cool saying on the bottom of the cap. They changed the ingredients too, so these ones aren't as good.

Liz Fuel was the GOAT Tasted better, think they used some sort of dairy or something

Power Punch/Dragonfruit was my shit. That tanginess was unreal, I wonder if there's any way to replicate that flavor because the modern ones are absolutely impossible to find, and even if I did, they'd only be a shadow of their former selves.

Liz Lava? I loved that shit. I think the creaminess came from the hibiscus and aloe vera used in the drink.

das it mane
I think the one i'm specifically thinking of fondly is the pink Sobe in the top right.
Forget the name but shit was delicious.

Fuck the new ones in the plastic bottles. They taste disgusting now.

Man I miss the glass bottle ones.

Dead drinks thread?

there was always a cooler of only these in the far corner at the local save-on
holy fuck were they good, i always got the dragon one or liz blizz
F

F
These were my jam.

RIP Mr.Green

F
Fire was so fucking good

Right??
Fire and Rain were my absolute favorites.
I was crushed when they stopped making them.

F

do sobes not exist anymore? i havent had them in years but the strawberry daiquiri sobes were my shit. i used to collect the caps on the glass and plastic ones

you can still get them in canada

They exist... but just barely. They're in plastic bottles, and they no longer have weird sayings on the caps.

>tfw I have a cap with "yer a lizard harry" on it lying around somewhere

That citrus one sells really well still somehow. Former Pepsi employee.

>they no longer have weird sayings on the caps.
What! That was the main reason I ever got them!

i've never bothered to buy these just because of how fucking hideous their product design is, what a shit.