How quickly can you buy and sell bitcoin?

Noob here. If I deposit funds into an exchange, how long will the process of buying and selling bitcoin take?
Are there any delays in these transactions or are they instantaneous?
If there are delays, does the price you bought/sold at remain fixed while-u-wait or does it continue to flucuate based on the latest price of bitcoin?

Attached: opengraph.png (500x500, 14K)

Transactions in exchanges are internal (virtual). They don't actually move bitcoins around, they just track a virtual balance for each user. The only real transactions take place when you withdraw/deposit bitcoin which is usually kept in a single exchange-owned wallet.

What I want to know is if I buy bitcoin can I resell it 5 minutes later then withdrawal all to my bank or nah?

Yes

Because I see prices fluctuating by the hour, up $50, down $50... I would like to buy one hour sell the next based on these small fluctuations. Is that going to be possible?

internal transactions are instantanous you dumb fucking piece of shit

I said I was a noob
I need a wallet for this shit or is keeping your stash on the exchange okay?

Does it? I've never noticed, but as long as you buy when it's up and sell when it's down you'll fit just fine here.

Okay I'm not sure but it flucuates enough that I wondered if you could just sit there all day picking up small amounts instantaneously with virtually zero risk.
Yeah so do I really need to invest in a ledger or other wallet or is keeping your stash on the exchange generally fine?

Buy $1000 worth, send to exchange and start doing it, you will understand all the controls within a day

Posts like this make me glad we will have a new bull run soon. We need new normie money

yes, that's called scalping lmao, but good luck with that, much harder than it looks.

yes it is completely possible. ignore these bad attitude nay-sayers, they just want to keep people out. its really quite simple to use the exchange and the fluctuations are quite predictable.
don't spend it all in one place!

Do I really need nano ledger or is coinbase itself sufficient? How safe is it to use coinbase just on its own to store your stash? These additional ledgers just sound like a headache

Serious answer, if you just want to scalp based on small fluctuations, you really, really don't need a hardware wallet.

Did bitcoin fix the OBSCENE transaction fees and times?

I remember during the HUGE crash in january i tried to sell and the mining fee was 40 DOLLARS and it took a WEEK to process.

If you move it between exchanges or between wallets, it still cost something and takes some time, but if you're scalping on an exchange, nothing really moves until you withdraw, so fees and delays don't apply, only the regular transaction fees, which vary depending on the exchange.

Once your funds are there, the buying and selling is instant. Pay attention to fees, though. Some exchanges charges fees and it depending on how much you're spending and how big of a trade you're doing, it might not be worth it. I use GDAX because limit orders there have no fees and I like to do lots of little trades.

This is the get? Sad

Oh, bugger off.

you would be fucked over by transaction fees

>I would like to buy one hour sell the next based on these small fluctuations. Is that going to be possible?

...OP I.....fuck it.

Yes. It's exactly that easy, that's why all day traders are millionaires.