Fixing a picky eater

I love my fiance. I really do. We have been together for 7 years and we are soul mates but his eating habits are frustrating and embarrassing. He REFUSES to eat vegetables. If we have company I will cook a delicious meal like roast chicken or medium rare fillet mignon, garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes, lots of roasted vegetables, fresh baked bread, things like that. But for him I will have to make pepperoni pizza or chicken strips with ketchip, or at least order it because he refuses to eat his steak anything less than well done and he prefers his chicken deep fried (e.g KFC). He refuses to even try wine or beer (he has never had it before) and only drinks either tap water or soda/fruit juice.

How do I get him to at least try new things? My friends notice his eating habits too and have voiced their concerns (when he's not around). My best friend even asked what I see in him because of how childish he is. He loves anime/videogames, eats like he's 5.... What should I do to get him to grow up?

You can't. He's a man-child. Breaking up with him isn't enough. You have to take him out back and shoot him.

I really do love him though. I've seen how he is with kids and he would be a great father.

you say he's great with kids because he's literally a child. I tolerate other people's kids and I'm a great father to my own. Will he teach them responsibility? Will he get them interested in books and science? Will he teach them proper eating habits? Will he get them involved in physical activities? A good father is more than just getting along with children. He needs to set a good example for them.

Here's what you say "I love you, but how picky you are is pretty unattractive, and I'm really uncomfortable making you different food just because you won't try food like an adult. For fuck's sake, roast chicken is still chicken, and mashed potatoes are the same vegetable as fries."

If you tell him it makes you want to have sex with him less, he'll listen.

ever cheated on him?

why?

just answer I am curious

I have, but he knows. I kissed a guy when were were dating in our second year. Haven't ever done anything since.

Fucking dumb whore, he should kill you for being such a slut. Maybe you're the one who should learn to like to drink soda instead of him learning to "like" wine. Pretentious slut all women are like you fucking WHORE

Settle down neckbeard...

I still say you might be better off bringing him out back and shooting him. Maybe offer him blowjobs or anal every time he tries some new food? I wouldn't hold out much hope for beer or wine, but you could probably find some mixed drinks he would enjoy.

You could try sitting him down and talking to him seriously. Tell him how his eating habits make you feel and how it has made you less attracted to him.

If he hasn't changed in 7 years you've been together there's a strong chance he'll never change. Some people simply have personal preferences that you will never have control over. If you don't think you can't handle his eating preferences for the rest of your life it is best to break up now than later, especially if food and cooking is important to you.

>I love my fiance
>been together for 7 years
>we are soul mates
>He loves anime/videogames, eats like he's 5
You're an idiot to put up with seven years of this shit if the guy isn't tremendously wealthy, and I'm guessing he isn't.
>I kissed a guy when were were dating
Newsflash: that's not cheating. Cheating would be sucking another guy's cock or fucking another guy/girl. Not kissing someone else five years ago.

The real question is are you with him because you have a soft spo for manchildren or is it just because you're such a wreck you're unlikely to do any better?

He's gotta be reading this very thread you wrote about him right at this very moment, OP.
Wracking his brains for a different way to anonymously express to you all your food looks like vomit to him...... if i know Veeky Forums he will give up fairly quickly and resort to just literally saying it looks like vomit.

Who the fuck is paying for that food?

I have sincere doubts any of the men here answering this poster would have an ounce of understanding for their own girlfriends or wives if they tried to force them to eat shit they didn't want to eat.

This entire website was originally nothing more than an anime weeb fan-board. If you're looking for anyone to honestly sympathize with you against someone who likes anime but is still magically mature enough to hold on to you then you're walked into the wrong fucking zip-code.

Has it occurred to you that he just doesn't like the way you cook? It sounds like you're cooking real fancy shit and he's not into that, at least not yet. Cook more on his childish level and work your way up, like you're training an animal.

Kissing is cheating you cuck.

>Newsflash: that's not cheating.

So were you cheated on or were you the cheater?

>Roast chicken
>Medium rare beef tenderloin
>Mashed potatoes
>Roasted veggies
>Fancy

That is not fancy it's standard delicious home cooking most mothers will cook at some point. Fuck off. Her fiance is a pleb manchild. Cheat on him again OP and then find a real man who likes rare steak and red wine and doesn't waste his time on anime and stupid shit.

He was was in the shed while his wife banged tyrone.

wtf why are you trying to marry a seven year old?

He eats nothing but kfc and pepperoni pizza. That's leagues below that stuff. She should try making her own fried chicken and soaking shit in cheese to get him used to some new textures like broccoli and shit.

I'm willing to bet she gives a shit to make good food. The fag she's married to is a child. Especially the part where if guests are over, he needs something else. Imagine going over there and watching this child throw a temper tantrum over his food. Just watching a man you might respect not only being a shitty ass husband but he won't give in until he gets his way. If his wife excused herself from the table, I would as well and fuck her raw in the upstairs bathroom. I would slowly sabotage their relationship and show her that not all men are like that. 10/10 would have affair just to prove a point.

>He loves anime/videogames
Good bait. You had me until this.

ITT: people that don't realize op's post is clear bait and that even if it wasn't, op is a flaming homosexual, not a girl

The dude's a loser, that's well established. She asked how to get a man child to eat different food and I answered that. Fuck off with your unhelpful relationship crap.

>he would be a great father

We're talking about a man whose favorite foods are pepperoni pizza and fruit juice. I'd imagine that he'd probably be good with kids considering that he IS ONE. I mean good on you for dating somebody who is good with kids like that, don't break up with him because 'lol eats like a child' like these retards are saying. Most anons here are only a few steps above him anyways, jacking off to their 'go and 'za garbage.

Dude, go tip your fedora somewhere else. It's borderline cheating, but it's not full cheating. We make mistakes, she didn't keep at it or justify it, go back to /pol/.

Roast veggies aren't exactly leagues above 'go, 'za, and the Colonel, you faux-pretentious faglord. Any old retard can toss some veggies in olive oil and stick them in an oven or baste a chicken as its roasting for an hour. It's not fucking hard.

If she's expected to put his dick in her mouth, the least he can do to reciprocate is to try putting some food in his mouth that doesn't come out of a can or a squeeze tube.

you should be stoned you cheating slut.

This. Almost all ck posters are either literal faggots or barely functioning alcoholics.

I've been in plenty of situations where you're just dating, and in that situation even fucking someone else isn't cheating. It's only cheating if you've made a commitment not to fuck other people. Before that all bets are off. Just because I'm fucking you doesn't mean I'm not fucking other people, unless we've got some kind of agreement, and even then that shit is never written in stone.

I am almost 100% sure this is pasta

>he would be a great father.
Children left under his care would be doomed to a life of morbid obesity and diabetes.

yeah pretty sure i seen it before too

Might be a bit vulgar but offer to suck his dick if he eats his veggies. He is a human after all and would love to be rewarded.

Well then suck it up, it is not even that big of a deal.

Typical woman trying to create drama when there is not any.

Please be real. Holy shit.

I don't even believe in monogamy, but I just think that if I ever decided to do a monogamous relationship, I would consider that cheating as fuck. Like if you're exclusive you're exclusive, if you can't repress a base sexual desire for our bond, fuck off.

That said is why I don't believe in monogamy, I personally would never be able to do that after fucking a bunch of different girls as a single dude. I'd cheat at the first opportunity. I'd honestly probably be able to go monogamous if she were a cuck herself.

>7 years
>not married
kek, he's just too much of a pussy to commit and too much of a pussy to break up with you

you're both wasting each others time

We are getting married though. In July! We've been engaged for 2 years just have been working and saving for the wedding. I am still in grad school so it's been rough.

>He's a man-child
>take him out back and shoot him

Lel

Try get him to like curries/meals that are mainly sauce based.
Then chop vegetables up incredibly small without him knowing. He will not realise what he is eating
This is what I have to do with my children
And my dogs.
You can do it

Stick a cucumber up your cunt and get him to eat you out you dumb bitch

Also, post feet

Shame is the only answer, but you have to make it so it's self-induced, he won't change if he is confronted, but if he's exposed to adult scenarios where salad and veg are normalized, and he can't participate, or made to look silly, that will help

yes offer him anal after yall have some spicy curry and milkshakes. wait about 6 hours though.

there's a fine line between a properly cooked well-done steak and shoe leather.
Learn it.

You must do it slowly.

Start with homemade versions of what he will eat and slowly expand from there.

Shut the fuck up.

>We have been together for 7 years and we are soul mates but his eating habits are frustrating and embarrassing.

how about you shut the fuck up and let the man eat how he wants

news flash, ho:

you have a ton of stupid proclivities, but he doesn't give a shit because they're trivial

get back in the kitchen and focus on making what he likes, not what you want him to like

Cheating is cheating.

>Like if you're exclusive you're exclusive, if you can't repress a base sexual desire for our bond, fuck off.
This. I believe in monogamy though, you just have to choose carefully.