What are you eating now?

I just threw together some chicken cooked in coconut oil with salt and pepper on both sides. It's pretty okay, tastes how you would expect it to.

So what's Veeky Forums eating for Dinner? (Or what did you eat/will eat)

I'm just drinking apple juice.

Had some rice with fried tilapia and pickled veggies.

Used typical middle eastern spices.

Tell us the spices Ahmed.

deepdish pizza made from free cheese, free dough, and i made some okay sauce

Cardamom
Cinnamon
Turmeric
Saffron
Ginger
Sumac

And a lot of cayenne pepper because I make my last meal of the day as spicy as possible to lower my blood pressure and help with falling asleep.

Also had salt of course and threw in some msg as well. Used coconut oil because it's all I had on hand since I've been too lazy to go grocery shopping for a while.

For the pickled vegetables I don't really know, my aunt sent to me. It definitely has garlic, parsley and mint, not sure what else.

wtf is free cheese/dough?

instant ramen. I threw in some cabbage, green onions, celery, a couple eggs to poach and some green curry paste to the broth

I put bottled marinara sauce and mozzarella on top of frozen chicken strips and baked it. Then I put that on some spaghetti. I'm not saying this is respectable, but it's the truth.

I've also had quite a bit of alcohol, which is not my usual bag of cats. Pretty fun, though.

Having some black tea with cardamom and some candied ginger now for max comfy

Lovely user, speaking of tea,I had some peppermint with my chicken. It was okay, wasn't too good, not very strong.

Sardines and sake.
The sake isn't very good.

>It was okay, wasn't too good, not very strong.
Sounds comfy anyways. I love peppermint tea.

Right now some dried mandarin oranges
For dinner threw together some shrimp udon

Yeah. Maybe it's old, or a shit brand. Or maybe I added too much creamer. I know it was steeped enough, because it was cool enough to drink.

Either way, it was indeed comfy, the chicken was good, (I added an absolute fuckload of pepper and salt with a bit of Italian Seasoning to make it look prettier or something) and it was very comfy watching some Gordan Ramsay on Jewtube and drinking tea.

There's really something quite satisfying about something you made yourself, even if it's basic and/or shit. I probably should've made the Lemon-Garlic chicken I usually make.

Some brands of peppermint tea are just weak.

>There's really something quite satisfying about something you made yourself, even if it's basic and/or shit

Definitely, even taking the time to make oats in the morning instead of eating nothing makes the rest of the day better.

>I probably should've made the Lemon-Garlic chicken I usually make.
Nothing wrong with classic salt and pepper. Been watching Longmire while eating and cooking din din the past week. I didn't expect to like it, but it's been enjoyable so far.

I just had some sea-salted almond crackers (that taste like really good tortilla chips), with a little guacamole.

Before that I had the last slice/end piece of one of my home-baked sourdough loafs, lightly toasted, with some Mennonite-made butter.

And before that I had smoked turkey, mixed spring greens, with some sriracha mayo, wrapped in an herb and spinach tortilla.

At the moment I'm just drinking a tangerine la croix.

it is cheese and dough that i got for free

I made it again with 2 teabags instead of one. If this isn't stronger, this is just shit tea.

Apparently it's old as fuck too. It was in my grandmother's cupboard when I got here to take care of her about 2-3 years ago, I've only just now started to get into tea, it was open, and there for I have no idea how long. The brand is Carrington Tea. I looked it up, and apparently it's not very stronk. It's just about ready now, I'll make another post in a min.

Penne with Emeril brand jarred vodka sauce from Wally World because fuck everything.

Baked chicken. Marinated with olive oil, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, chipotle, onions, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro and sherry vinegar. With roasted broccoli and brown rice. First time making it.

I used too much chipotle, so it had a little too much heat. Oversalted the broccoli because of a new grinder, but I tossed it in a little lemon juice to try and cut it.

It was pretty good. Still some adjustments to make.

It was still a bit weak. At some point later or tomorrow, I'm gonna try an unopened package of Spearmint tea, and when I say spearmint, I mean Peppermint, because the ingredients actually say it's peppermint. I hope it's stronger.

I fucking love drinking apple juice

That's unfortunate. Good luck user

I'm too tired to do lots of cooking and too hungry to fall asleep. What should I make?

Just finished stewing some Austrian goulash for lunch tomorrow

Had a bowl of it with some crusty bread and flamin hot Fritos for an accompaniment
P gud desu senpai

It's okay user, if I may ask, what cheap peppermint tea brands do you like? I'm looking for something strong and comfy.

I'm trying the Peppermint that is cleverly disguising itself as spearmint. Doesn't smell like much though.

Honestly I just finished a nutella sandwich on white bread with a side of doritos, 3 slices of pepperoni pizza with a bit of peanut butter on it and a bacon cheese burger.

Leftover homemade chicken fried rice with hard boiled eggs and some bulleit rye

I liked celestial seasonings and twinings, but I haven't had much mint tea the past few years since it slightly worsens my GI problems.

Though I'd recommend finding a local tea shop if possible, usually mint is among the cheapest available and it'll be higher quality than grocery store teabags. I don't know of they sell online, but I like jasmine pearl tea here in Portland.