Why post on puny Veeky Forums biz?

Why post on puny Veeky Forums? when now we have decentralized Veeky Forums built on ethereum dsteem.live

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hodlpartners.github.io/tutorial/Myetherwallet tutorial.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh blockchain based forums. why exactly is it a good thing for shitposts to be eternalized on a blockchain? this is why steemit is shit.

Holy fuck, that front page is riddled with typos and grammatical errors. I would NEVER use that site.

developers are often retard and don't speak english

still better then Veeky Forums biz shit

it will work when Veeky Forums delete your thread or ur country ban Veeky Forums

Sort of like you? You are so desi, it's not even funny.

u must be Veeky Forums biz moderator hahaha

gtfo pajeet

can someone please write a story where stacey and her friend try to use steem

>You need to connect your account to this DAPP. In Metamask you can do it by clicking on "connect" in the upper right corner.
no thanks
delete your website and yourself, pajeet

gtfo u low life nigger or fagger .Veeky Forums is oldman now web 3 is future oldman

Is this peak pajeet?

hey street shitter, kill your self

clearly u faggots edgelords care only about feeding ur edge and whining . Clearly don't know how web3 and metamask work check this video u can post directly from ur smart contract also . it lives on blockchain cannot be killed , censored . u can download website and run locally also .
hodlpartners.github.io/tutorial/Myetherwallet tutorial.mp4

>dsteem.live
charging people to post but not to reply would have a huge impact on pajeet spamming. i like where this is heading.

Attached: 1510550755757.jpg (500x683, 78K)

there is no fee . original contract had fee but modified to zero. To avoid ethereum network tx fee switch to rinkeyb test network so no ethereum network tx fee am not creator of this website dumbass i know the guy who created this . i just remember the day 4han deleted my post

When I double click the video tutorial nothing happens. I'm using brave.

>i just remember the day 4han deleted my post
I am looking forward to this thread being deleted. Fuck off street shitter.

Why does this dapp upset you? It's the future.

open option and select show control obviously blockchain can not host images and videos it will be congested , so only option is to provide link to video or image

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 10.58.26 PM.png (570x300, 57K)

it's same Veeky Forums users always hated new things always whining like when heath ledger was cast as joker these Veeky Forums faggots lose their shit after that they were the one who put their profile picture as joker . fucking low life edge lords

>being this new
There used to be sites that would archive everything posted here. so yeah there's a demand for that.

Can you post cheeze pizza there without getting v&?

If the stuff you want to discuss requires blockchain and 100% privacy you should rope immediately