Which is a better investment for a breakout now?

Gold or Silver?

Pick only one.

Attached: IMG_8034.jpg (1920x1200, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/1333/historical-gold-prices-100-year-chart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks bought 100k

Silver because the gold/silver ratio is at historic lows.

Attached: Suckle the Nipple.jpg (1024x1024, 237K)

my thoughts exactly

link

Gold retard. Google petroyuan

Ether

I blockchain over metals, but I would advise converting your paper to silver instead of gold.

Platinum after SA collapses

Both are overinflated in price. Bitcoin will continue to eat into gold/silver's marketshare as a hedge against fiat.

cuck

Silver. 80 to 1 ratio and when gold breaks out silver will gain faster

macrotrends.net/1333/historical-gold-prices-100-year-chart

Prices are overinflated, could see drops to

Silver $200 EOY.

What the fuck is SA?

South Africa you idiot.

But an interesting suggestion, I guess I have to look deeper into Platinum and where the global supply is coming from.

Precious metal experts
Is it stupid to buy say 100,000 worth of gold in the case of economic crisis or is mt friend a fucking retard?

Are these shinny metals even worth a fuck in a economic collapse? Like a real bad one. One worse then 2008...

It has no intrinsic value. You can't eat it, build a shelter with it, etc.

Attached: 1498232961547.gif (448x252, 2.8M)

This.

>2018
>Not having your diet consisting only of precious metals

Attached: 1521944585881.png (499x338, 38K)

MIC

Silver because it'll be worth the exact right amount if you go out for buying food. Gold will be too valuable for you to walk around with unless you're looking to buy your neighbors zombie fort, but the thing is you're supposed to already have your own.
Tl;dr: silver.

>that low quality mintage on modern coins
quite disgusting

Uranium.

I think gold. The historic use of silver as a circulating currency is obsolete, but gold is a dense enough store of value that it's still relevant world wide. Silver isn't even mined directly much anymore, most silver comes from other mines that incidentally dig up silver in the process. If we have a collapse that reduces humanity below the level required for electronic banking then maybe silver makes a comeback, but as long as we have electronic transactions there's no use for silver.