Soft Food thread

Hello Veeky Forums.
I Have Gingivitis, I can eat only soft food.
Recommend me soft food Veeky Forums, please.

warm or cold?

bananas, yogurt, ice cream, mashed potatoes

Onion soup

Salt rinse, bitch. Fix your fucking gums. Gargle peroxide until you're better.

Thanks. [spoiler]:3[/spoiler]

kek

smoothies

Smoothies are great as you can pack a lot into them.
Only other thing that hasn't been mentioned is jelly/jello. Really smooth on the throat.

hummus

the only option is hummus

Toothpaste and mouthwash, sort your life out.

Smoothies are usually just chock full of sugar bullshit with a tiny bit of kale/spinach to make it seem healthy.

OP: look into IF and low carb/high fat help sort out your gum problem. It doesn't matter how often you brush/floss/and use mouthwash if you are sipping sugary bullshit every 30 minutes.

cottage cheese
quark cheese
mashed eggs

Who cares what they "usually" are; you can make them however you want.

Because user didn't link a recipe that defied that general rule so there is no reason to assume OP, who somehow got gingivitis, is somehow outsider enough to make some super healthy, low sugar version of a smoothie.

Wouldn't it be obvious that a sugary smoothie would be a bad idea for someone with that medical condition and therefore an alternate recipe would be implied?

Mashed Eggs :3

No.

Put everything in a food processor, problem solved.

Bump.

Op a good way to get rid of that is to chew on black tea bags after you have made tea with them. it will stain the shit out of your teeth, but seeing as how you have taken such poor care of your mouth already, I doubt your teeth look that nice anyway...

Miso soup with tofu.
Shakes and green juices.
Mexican refried beans
Gruel/Porridge

Pudding, apple sauce, Frosties from Wendies

My wisdom teeth food

canada always has to make things really lame